What does Jow Forums think of fraternities?

What does Jow Forums think of fraternities?

Attached: ka3 (1).jpg (640x622, 96K)

Every thread that has the word Jow Forums in OP post is a shill slide nigger thread

what the hell am I sliding? seriously if there's something more important then direct me to it mate.

FPBP

instead of being a schizo you could just call it a retarded thread that's been posted multiple times, baka faggot

not for a while though

If you’re in a frat which central purpose isn’t networking, you are probably wasting your time.

That's fair. That's what I'm doing, but it's also nice to be two standard deviations above the chapter GPA so you know you're always the smartest person in the room at any given time, thus making them think you're way smarter than you actually are

My university didn't have them, so my only exposure is movies. Movies make them look retarded and gay

Attached: 51919A6D-B18A-4A0D-9A30-0D7A1EE9E723.jpg (583x1024, 152K)

depends on the one you join.

Most are pretty cool

I wish I'd joined a frat in college, and also worked harder. Smartest thing I did in college was work on a DARPA project. Got a bit of money while helping my job prospects.

>depends on the one you join.
Very true. All of my brothers are idiots but they're very very well connected, so it'll work out connection-wise. Plus they all think I'm way smarter than I really am.

That's what everyone says, but in all seriousness it isn't for everybody.

They're like college sports, bullshit that has no place in academics.

I think every one of those guys needs to drop their loads inside my tight hole

Which part?

I was asked to rush frats a few times with my friends (who are now frat-bros), and all I can say is that apart from what happens inside, there is a noticeable change. Sometimes perhaps it's good, but in the case of my friends they became rabid partiers and began doing things that they would have never done before. It is good for networking as well as a good resume-filler (why though is beyond me, in my mind it means you pay money to party in college).

If you don't mind potentially alienating your non-frat friends or being influenced by your frat brothers to change your lifestyle, then it isn't bad I guess. I ultimately didn't pledge (Alpha Sig) because I don't drink alcohol nor do I like parties. However, I did piss off the jewish fraternity at a social. Some dude-bro asked if I was an ass or titty guy, and I said ash. He looked confused and asked again, and I said "Ash." He said "Ha ha very funny man" and gave me a look.

tldr; good for networking for some reason, but usually filled with faggot normies who want to fit in with alcohol and party culture

Depends. Top tier houses at most colleges are generally conservative, though some libshit houses exist as well. Great way to get laid and make connections. Made my college experience 10x better

Perverse Merishart tradition institutialized Chad Harems and turning young girls into Trucker lvl drinkers and prostitute level sluts

Merishartia is truly Sodom an Gomorra
Yikes

Attached: 1542647974719.jpg (528x660, 78K)

>Which part?
"I wish I'd joined a frat in college"

>though some libshit houses exist as well.
Last summer I was visiting SF and went to the KA house at berkeley and was SHOCKED to see a faggot flag in one of the windows. I almost shat myself

>in SF bay area
>shocked to see fag flag

Not joining a frat was my biggest mistake. Too old by the time I left the military.

Fair enough, but I thought at least our house would be safe
I was wrong

Yes a lot depends on you. I'd listen to older people on this.

Absolute scam. When I first started college, frat bros were trying to recruit me. They told me I had to pay fees and dues. Fuck off with that shit, I'm not paying to be a cuck. And being in a frat is nothing like how the movies portray it. You don't get endless sorority chicks and parties. And at my campus, the black only frat was required to participate with all sorority activities that both genders participated in, which made every activity a scene where white middle class and upper class college girls were getting fucked by black niggers.

Good for parties and meeting women when you cant get into bars.
Dont fall for the Muh connections, meme.

>And at my campus, the black only frat was required to participate with all sorority activities that both genders participated in, which made every activity a scene where white middle class and upper class college girls were getting fucked by black niggers.
holy fuck what campus was that?
we have socials practically once a week and NEVER with the black sororites, same goes for the white sororites

>ITT: OP joined a frat and is looking for the approval of anonymous people online, despite joining a cesspit of degeneracy
There's a reason we criticize sluts and whores, and a lot of them happen to be enabled by sorority culture. Fraternities are no different.

Your university didn't have it where black frats and sororities MUST be present for all events while they can have their own black only events?

Also, a public uni in NY.

No, not at all. We've never had a social with them.
I'm at a public school in florida. our black frats are really active on campus but we never, ever associate with them. And they don't associate with us.

Attached: image-2-2.jpg (960x580, 61K)

Was a founding father of a FIJI chapter at my school. It was fun and all, but it's pretty expensive. Really depends on the frat. A lot of the kids in frats, especially big schools, are complete NPCs who just follow every trend they see..... But they are always good for a tailgate or night picking up girls at the bars. I just wouldn't expect your experience to be like Animal House or for you to have infinite connections. You will no doubt bond with some guys who you will remember for life