Gun Control

Imagine all the people, drinking beer in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, since I don't carry a gun...

Attached: lgrvclkt4n421[1].jpg (750x631, 46K)

Yes when someone tries to rob you you hand them a beer.

In fact the fact that these laws restricting our behavior exist are the reason we will never surrender our guns.

alcohol is degenerate, guns are not

Yes which is why we have a Constitution to prevent guns from being taken away because clearly they would want to.

I'll gladly trade in walking around with an unbagged pisswarm beer bottle in public for the ability to own firearms at home.

Attached: hahahaha-this-sucks-man-3187140[2].png (500x677, 160K)

Alcohol kills more people annually than guns
Let that marinate for a bit champ

it's irresponsible to drink while carrying.

Germany is one of the few Western countries where home-schooling is illegal. But hey, drinking in public though right?

>Wear a gun
Every morning, I always put on my guns one leg at a time like everyone else. Like if you agree.

>you should have the right to self harm via intoxication but not one to defend yourself

Why do other countries constantly insist on trying to lecture America about freedom?

Big if true

Attached: EAA witness.jpg (2588x3375, 1.1M)

The problem is niggers passing out in the middle of the street. I’m assuming that’s why they banned public drinking in America.

Muslims don't drink beer

Glad i dont drink i seriously do not fucking get the drinking question

I know i am going to die, and of all the things i could die from, i am certain that i do not want to die of cirrhosis. Im all for even getting shot to death in battle but fuck dying as uselessly as the alcoholic

you can join us

if you're a real German and not a Turk larping as one

this ones funny but everyone else is shit

I agree, we should allow open carry guns and beer so the white nigger rednecks can kill each other and themselves more easily

Yes this is a problem. After we institute sharia in Germany there will be no more beer inshallah

I don't think it's the rednecks that are killing each other in droves Mohammad.

Guns are far safer than beer.

You don't have cold beer in Germany?

I'm not even sure it's legal to carry open alcohol in public here but me and my older brother always get a longy of something (beer, rum, bourbon) before or after a surf. Comfy as fuck in summer

Is Woke European Friend the new Woke 6 Year Old?

Alright, no worries, haven't seen Germano-Turks on this board yet and they're not supposed to drink beer anyway.
When the Call comes, i'll be there.
Ready some H&K G3 7.62 NATO for me, at least i know how to use and maintain that one.

this guy knows what's up

niggers ruin everything
what did you actually expect?

>wanting people to be sloppy drunk in the street
>not wanting the ability to defend yourself
top cuck

Attached: 1332890604548 transparent.png (761x576, 100K)

I dont think either one should be illegal

how about an ar15
weve got tons of those
super easy to use too

thanks big brother. no more degeneracy in germanistan

I would definitely like to shoot that one.
We used Heckler & Koch G3, MG3 and Walther P1 in the mandatory military service, back in 2002 when it still existed. And M109 Howitzer tanks, if you have some to spare.

you have that backwards.
it's irresponsible to carry while drinking; you only have two hands, user.

Open container laws are fucking retarded and applied arbitrarily.
Can we please go back to being a free country?

Why not drink while wearing a gun?

>You may say I'm a dreamer

No, I'll say you're a faggot.