Has your city transformed into a trashy hipster dumpster fire recently?

After about 5 years of avoiding it, I finally decided to check out the city center and all the new urban redevelopments we've had recently. The experience left me with complete disgust for what they have done to my city.

Every store now is some variation on microbrew beer garden, Melbourne style hole-in-the-sidewalk cocktail bar, hipster burger joint, hipster doughnut shop or hipster fried chicken place. The pomo architecture is cheap and ugly. All the city residents are now morbidly-obese cuckbeard hipsters in pink t-shirts with tatted up arms and legs. I guess they gained all that weight living on nothing but the newly available hipster burgers and fried chicken and doughnuts and the hipster IPAs.

The 'cultural events' taking place in the city all consist of celebrations of Let God Burn Them Quickly faggotry. I preferred my city when it was 'boring' and we just had lots of juice bars and gyms. At least then the population didn't look like disgusting bugmen freaks. Is this all the bugmen want to live for? High calorie gourmet takeaway food that gives you diabetes and faggot shit?

So vibrant. So multicultural.

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah, gentrification is gay. So many internationalist shitskins buying up property with their dirty money.

Which city?

So you hate indie businesses and public events that build a strong sense of community? Sounds like you are the one in the wrong here. Move to the suburbs and shop at multinational stores then.

jews, homosexuals and bicycles youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI&

which working class catholic or protestant communities had to be displaced by jews for those degenerate fags to take root?

>I-it was the Jews!
Yeah, probably not. Pretty sure an aging boomer population sold off their places in cities, and younger people who like to have a wide variety of entertainment options moved in and the demographics changed. It's pretty organic and normal. But keep blaming your latest boogeyman du jour if it makes it easier to keep denying the fact you are brainwashed and mentally ill.

The idea of small business and urban culture is fine. The problem is the praxis. Every city now is copying the Williamsburg hipster schematic. It all looks the fucking same and the end result is tricking young adults into becoming broke, drug addled alcoholic perverts with bad tattoos and a bunch of shit punched into their face, when they could have been raising a family in a nondegenerate suburban environment. The value of frugality so you can own a house and support a family is under assault here. They want young people with no savings to think they can go out to clubs and bars every week as if they were Don Draper.

And the people behind this are, yes, jews and faggots and faggot jews.

Attached: images (62).jpg (710x432, 20K)

My city is like this

They brought in a bunch of shitty shipping containers and dumped them all over the city and filled them with IPA bars, taco joints and assorted faggotry.

Overpriced as fuck absolute shit. Some kike is rubbing his hands somewhere

It's just a cycle. People flee the cities to raise families. Their kids grow up in the suburbs and find it boring as hell. So they move to the city and their kids are born in the city, eventually growing tired of it and finding suburban and rural life appealing.

And some people don't think shitting out little copies of themselves into a fucked world just getting more fucked is the end all be all of existence. More power to 'em. Who gives a shit how they choose to spend their lives?

The gentrification of cities does suck, but it is all part of an inevitable cycle. But you autists just REEEEing "Jews!" to explain every complex issue is cringy as fuck. You sound like dindus obsessed with whitey.

Yes. Atlanta used to be mostly black, which sucked but blacks tend to be predictable in their shitty behavior. Now Millennial hipsters have invaded and it's hard to tell from day to day how they're going to act or what stupid cause they're going to get behind. The Atlanta plebbit regularly has posts asking for details on the latest protest march which even giving a shit about what the march is for. They just want to march around and be seen by each other. Funny thing is they're pushing the blacks out into the suburbs through gentrification while at the same time crying racism over just about everything else.

Attached: communist kickball fans.jpg (910x587, 133K)

Let me see how fast you can make a hinge.

Attached: images (78).jpg (480x270, 18K)

Oh its that same stupid faggots parents from that other meme

Get raped by an abo while your chink master watches and laughs.

wrong. this gentrification cycle started in 2000. never happened in the history of US, before 2000. never happened in Europe either, for the past 2 eons!

prior to 2000, people have been living in US cities/towns for 200 years, while others populated rural areas.

Don't buy a house and have children, goy. Come to the trendy inner city and substitute your posterity for hoppy beers, cheeseburgers and gay bars.

Attached: 1543391774865m.jpg (837x1024, 39K)

I preferred my city when it had a third world crime rate, insular white communities, and actually had a sense of community. Now it's all about hipster restaurants, hipster beers, and white liberal transplants, all with a phony 'ghetto' vibe because the city used to be known for rap music. It's fucking cancer.

Wrong, lame suburban kids used to stay in the suburbs. Cities were for the rich and the working class. Now my city is being taken over by these faggots.

Yeah nigger dens were much better.

>to merely have kids raise a family in a house similar to one you were raised in is progress

Anal dilation is your progress metric, you faggot pooper trooper queer pedo flaming cockwallet.

Attached: evil-vicar-2.gif (300x190, 417K)

At least they're doing what they like unlike most accidental parents.