Why does Trump care so much about SNL?

Why does Trump care so much about SNL?

They're not funny. They're not good at being offensive. It's long past its prime. There's no good reason why he should let a mediocre comedy like this offend him.

Attached: Alec Baldwin.jpg (1000x563, 424K)

Why do shills care so much that Trump publicly expresses his disdain for the zionist propaganda media?

Oh fuck off. He doens't have to like SNL, but it's stupid for him to take it so personally.

>having every single channel on TV openly lying about you and your family on a daily basis for 2 years
>"every single channel" is more like 4-5 corporations who happen to illegally own every channel
>Trump rightfully points this out as illegal
>"WTF WHY IS TRUMP SO MAD AT SNL?!?!"

Attached: 1538342140292.jpg (436x413, 38K)

>take it personally
Why do you care what he thinks? It's almost like everyone has been censored and social media is 100% bullshit driven by biased algorithms and botnets. It's almost like Trump is the voice for the American people who have been silenced and you hate it when he speaks up for us. Your fragile egos can't handle the truth.

Pretty sure he spends very little time thinking about SNL at all.
Apparently people still like this show?
Hasn't been mildly amusing in years.
I'm completely done with everything on the left. Everything left of lyndsay gayram is useless to western civilization.

So why doesn't he use the Sherman Anti-Trust Act to break up the monopolies?

I'm well aware of the rabid TDS in the media. If past presidents can ignore silly media shit, then so can he.

I think Alec Baldwin does a decent impression and is over all funny. I do feel however it's gone a bit stale.

shills btfo
/thread

You're a fucking retard. I don't care that he speaks out against it. Him wanting to sue SNL because it satires him is stupid.

I think it's you can't stand having your precious president mocked. You're just as bad as the Obamabots.

>Make fun of the individual
>OY VEY, WHY DO THEY TAKE IT PERSONALLY?

Attached: 1416435207534.png (270x272, 98K)

The best part is when Trump hosted SNL, it got the most amount of viewers in a long time.

that or the Smoot–Hawley Tariff Act or the Fair Allocation of Internal Revenue Credit for Renewable Electricity Distribution by Indian Tribes Act of 2013?

That's cute. You guys whine about SJWs then you turn around and behave just like them.

It's not about SNL. It's about monopoly media working to divide this country, distract the population from what matters, say bad things are good and good things are bad, demonizing the every day individual, social engineering this country.

These monopolies in tech and media and banking and everywhere else are gonna be broken up.

Then maybe the guys in power right now should try to do something about it. Break up the monopolies. It's totally legal to do that too.

What neither side has to right to do is censor each just because their widdle fee-fees got hurt.

so why doesn't he break up those monopolies?

He's a boomer that thinks people still watch TV and that it has cultural relevance.

>What neither side has to right to do is censor each just because their widdle fee-fees got hurt.
Trump tweeting has nothing to do with censorship. NBC, which hosts SNL, regularly facilitates narratives that benefit big tech and media and formulate narratives pushing for more censorship. Corporations sucking each others dick. I honestly hope every single person who works at SNL loses their fucking jobs.

I agree with you about breaking up corporate monopolies. So why doesn't the Trump Admin just go ahead and do that?

They're all complicit in spygate and other scandals that Mueller has been investigating.

Attached: Facebook-Israeli-psy-op.jpg (1367x855, 314K)

Okay. Tell me something I don't know.

Trump's the president of the US. He's not exactly helpless in this matter.

Besides that, because he's the president he's fair game to mockery and satire.

Mueller works for Trump and there's 60,000+ sealed federal indictments that have piled up. Don't even try to call me a Qtard or some bullshit because this has nothing to do with that psy op. Trump has allowed this egregious behavior by the establishment to fester because the people resent it tremendously. They resent the news, the influencers, the rich people telling us how to live, the social engineering, the pushing of faggotry and everything degenerate. The only problem is that our voices have been silenced, which also adds to the resentment.

This will all reach a synthesis where Mueller goes public, drains the swamp and ALL AMERICANS are united agains the corruption that tried to pit us against each other. Mueller is the one draining the swamp with Trump.

Okay. This Special Counsel investigation is turning into another nothingburger. The only thing its doing is exposing cronyism and white collar crime, but it's nothing revolutionary for either side of the this issue.

Either way, my original point of making this thread was to figure out why Trump is letting a mediocre comedy upset him. Apparently his sniveling alt-right followers take it more personally than he does. This is Obamabot levels of retardation, where you taking offense on your hero's behalf.

It's go to know that neither the left or right can handle satire.

> nothingburger
DROPPED. Go back twitter Van Jones.

Attached: Mueller-Almost-Finished..jpg (1894x2141, 2.52M)

>psy op
RETARD ALERT
>RETARD ALERT
RETARD ALERT
>RETARD ALERT
RETARD ALERT
>RETARD ALERT