The Boötes void is proof of other civilization consuming all stars they encounter for power. DO YOU UNDERSTAND...

The Boötes void is proof of other civilization consuming all stars they encounter for power. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! How will you explain to them why humans are more concerned about rape, niggers and destroying whites than space exploration?

Attached: etkk949z31d01.jpg (600x600, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I
youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=uJx1uFj69j0
youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk
youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
youtube.com/watch?v=7oBj7no85bU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

space is pretty big, i guess there would be a chance that there would be a part with nothing in it.

It looks less crazy on a bigger scale

Attached: D0EE0D12-712C-47A6-91B2-83D15240A8A0.png (800x450, 346K)

its not that there's nothing there, it's that it's much sparser than normal

This dumb nigger thinks stars are real lmfao, earth flat.

Attached: gzql4cqeng301.jpg (645x729, 40K)

I can't be the only one

Attached: space merchant.png (598x600, 856K)

I saw it as the lower left being the hands rubbing together.

I firmly believe quantum fluctuations at the very beginning of the universe caused this void right before rapid expansion.

Attached: 1507751197956.jpg (571x450, 283K)

Aliens of the gaps lol

Attached: 681D8060-FB57-4B22-B940-D20CEBEA12C5.jpg (291x267, 31K)

better fit I think

Attached: download (97).jpg (227x222, 6K)

A map of the voids in our galaxy. Bootes isn't the only one and OP's picture is a fake.

Attached: Galaxy_superclusters_and_galaxy_voids.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

How is the void black when we live in 3 dimensions so there should be some shit closer to us than the void which fills that cunt in?

They want you to think the earth is round because that would mean there are limited resources. The earth is flat and there is unlimited resources, over the arctic wall is another society that wants us to get rid of nukes and fight over the limited land so only the strongest society whose consciousness is open enough to transcend good and evil comes out on top to join the ice wall society

Admiral Byrd, Antarctic Treaty, Nazi bases in Antarctictica, fucked up flight paths, Navy missile lasers staying level on water for over 100 miles, NASA fakery.

The sun and Moon are exactly the same size. Tides do not correspond to any model of gravity currently on the table. We only ever see one face of the moon. THERE IS NO SOUTHERN POLE STAR. THE STARS SWEEP ACROSS THE SKY. GOD IS REAL AND THE EARTH IS FLAT!!! SPREAD LOVE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I

youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ

youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=uJx1uFj69j0

youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk

youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
>At some point in the future we're gonna look back and say "how did we do it WITHOUT SPACE"
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
"What an amazing cheat... thing you've done" Trump says to the Satanic NASA propagandist at approximately 17:50

youtube.com/watch?v=7oBj7no85bU

Attached: Andromeda-Gerat.jpg (1902x2509, 1.82M)

The voids is where dark matter goes to live.

this

>a race of parasites have the capacity to go to space not on the backs of their host.

They edit out the matter between the telescope and the nebula.

where are we again?

>in our galaxy
Are you retarded? Every smallest dot is a galaxy. These are superclusters of galaxies. Also this means there are at least 7 alien civilizations that aquired dyson sphere technology while we were spending money on Israel and niggers.

nigga it’s a cloud

thanks user you're awesome

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (598x465, 187K)

There is only one confirmed galaxy - ours. What that other stuff is hasn't been confirmed. The most realistic explanation is that they're just stars.

These billions of stars we observe are just one star? Hmmm. I need to know what jewish god thinks about this.

Where do you get 7 from?

.............fuck.

Attached: Not What it Looks Like.jpg (1175x999, 176K)

>consuming all stars they encounter for power.

so Galactus actually exists kind of?

7 other. 8 holes in total.

>in our galaxy.

You meant to say "in our observable universe" here.

Attached: Extreme Home Makeover 1812.png (733x507, 591K)

You build a sphere arond the star to harvest 100% of it's energy.

Attached: oopotw1636a.jpg (625x378, 312K)

the elites dont and wont give a fuck ever,and we will stay on this plane till they depopulate us to play fucking god. Its tiresome and retarded. I just live my life the best i can.

Here's a (You).

like a vacuum.

Is that the entire observable universe? Considering it fit into a single .png file I think not. Stick to syrup and hockey.

>Is that the entire observable universe?

Your shitposting needs work.

Attached: Amused Disappointment.png (476x492, 491K)

it is just an intergalactical wall to keep coke snorter ayys out

yea sure but what kind of civilization need that kind of energy? and how the fuck do they cool their shit and why would such an advanced species have trillions of people?

>implying the Raptors can beat the Warriors in the Finals.

Will Jow Forums name first aliens that come here 'space jews'?

Thats not even a picture of it you retard. What you're looking at is a dust in nebula

>people

It would just be a bunch of matter doing nothing but preventing entropy.

Whites will be allowed aboard the mothership.
Shitskins left to die without white infrastructure.

We can't even deal with jews and CIA niggers, how da fuck would we fight big booty ayys?

>implying they cannot

Attached: Implications.jpg (640x491, 25K)

Most of the observable universe is void space. Matter is distributed along relatively thin filamentary clusters, not unlike strands of a plasma.

The same void all the threads about anti immigration protest in Brussels fell into

>the whites will aboard the mothership
never get on the ships if the reptilians are aboard, or any species, they are here and been here.

Have a thick BR girl sit on their face, that'll change their tune.

Attached: 1544274693058.jpg (388x275, 77K)

thats why they don't talk to us

You should try this shitpost out on /sci/.

Attached: 1544932437844.png (2048x1045, 1.87M)

Is this Blanka?

Dat Booty void turn me on I'll tell you hwat..

mind explaining what you mean how do you stop entropy?

Avoid the fuck out of reptilians, mantises, and grayys at all costs. I'd avoid nordic types, and all ayys really, for your own safety. You'd be to them what chimpanzees are to us. Lab animals, and entertainment.

Attached: 1544673383998.png (793x396, 290K)

Shao Khan from Mortal Kombat 9, performing Jade's winning animation.

Attached: 1544645840295.gif (371x209, 1.91M)

Are you gay?

This, we are probably just naive low IQ niggers/goyim to those high IQ psycho ayys.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The energy needed to surround a star with any material is greater than the energy output of the star

Bullshit. Stars make energy for billions of years.

That pic is not bootes void, it's Barnard 68 a dark nebula, galactic voids aren't devoid of stars or galaxies, the milky way is inside of the largest known galactic void goddman why do I even come here anymore it's gone full retard since the election.

Aether physics.

Electricity is movement of dark matter, gravity is an electrical phenomena.

Why are posts like this popping up on a bunch of boards lately?
share blue jews?

nupol is not literate enough to get that

>be bootes void pre-void
>degenerate as fuck to levels not yet seen in our sector
>the few that remain loyal to a moral life and the nuclear family call out to God to purge the degeneracy which at this point has achieved space travel
>purge memes get to central Ai.
>sodom&gomorahtimesagorillion.exe
>cleanest sector in the universe
>profit??

Attached: 1544479701804.png (332x331, 90K)

Azathoth hungrily gnawing in the formless void beyond time and space amid the maddening beat of accursed drums...

That's not a real picture

this. Advanced civilizations stop reproducing and start sexually fetishizing the subhumans theyve anthropomorphized in their chinese cartoons.

Attached: 1542297661504m.jpg (1024x824, 64K)

>Trillions of people
Oh user. So innocent.
Any civilization advanced enough to build that is probably just AI that killed off its biological host millions of years ago and just autistically collects energy like it's playing Starcraft.
Forever.

Exactly. There should be tars both in front of and behind the void if space is really immeasurably large. Simple logic tells us this.
Therefore simple logic tells us that the story we are told about space is utter bullshit.

Good to see another user with a brain here. Hello fren.

It's not a void; it's a cloud of anti matter that absorbs all particles including photons of all wavelengths. There's lots of stars and galaxies behind it.

Its flat

And what about in front of it...
Did you even think?

That picture isn't Bootes void though.

Looks like a giant hand reached through and grabbed a handful. Pretty sure it was God or some kind of immense cosmic being.

the Kardashev Type II kind

>big booty

Attached: bigbooty.jpg (853x480, 39K)

>Wouldn't get destroyed
No material could handle that.
The sphere would have to be the size of murcury's orbit.

The amount of material required isn't worth it. Just build a few orbital solar stations.

>come here intending to take over and drain the Earth of it's resources
= Space Jews

>come here in peace, intending to show us progressive technology or any other means that takes attention away from the racewar and ethnostate
= Space Cucks

>kind of just show up, don't really know what they want or their intentions
= Space Niggers

The correct answer.

Attached: 1508806381649.jpg (436x600, 199K)

>t 7 alien civilizations that aquired dyson sphere technology
Why do you assume they would be civilized. May as well be techno-barbarians

if earth is flat, how come no one can see
higher mountains that are further behind
lower ones?

you need dilithium crystals if you want to go
out there.

Attached: the end to war.jpg (986x714, 549K)

Draw distance limitation in the graphics engine - doesn't render out that far.

>there should be some shit
a telescope collects light. maybe it just didnt focus in yet. FUCK whats everythign supposed to be just this big ass blob of light? theres less of it further away. it takes time for things to focus. or your eyes to cllect the light. why dojnt they stare in these points with those stupid big ass telescopes for years

what you said made no sense. shit between us because its 3d? at what point does that stop? so idiot whens it all just going to be this big blob. fucking compelete moron post

FUCK

To run a sim of the universe.

>from the void
>is a void
WHAT HAVE WE DONE

If the earth is flat, what's going on with a lunar eclipse? Not a solar eclipse, a lunar one.

this is the most retarded collection of words ive read all day

there should be some shit
thats the retardedest thing ive heard ever.

if there should be some shit then theyre should be some sshit always, so at what point is it your bitrching and what point is it just a big fuckign godamn blob of light you're bitching about

when does your bithcing end when does ti begin?

but this sounds like teh shill attack on my reply to flat earthers shill topic thread here. going on.

3 dimensional he mentioned. i dont know why this fucking matters even. its what you see. you dont see things behind other things.

all a telescope is is amirror that collects light. you didnt let it focus and collect light long enough retard. its there just scattered and not focused in long enough to see it.

How come there are no stars behind it? Is it a tunnel facing away from earth devoid of stars? Were they eaten by a space worm? Or is this a photoshop?

No stars, just lightless void.

NASA PAINTED THAT, there is NO real evidence of that picture....NASA>!!!!!!!!

These are gaps in between superclusters of galaxies on an unimaginably large scale.

Attached: based.png (776x499, 728K)

>Bootes
>Booties
>The Booties void
Topjej