Do WOC ever actively seek out being bleached?

I have a black friend who told me that 3 of his female relatives have gone out of their way to be impregnated by a white guy. They wanted lighter skin and better hair. This made me wonder, how common is it for non white women ti seek a whiter Baby? Have you ever seen anything to suggest this irl?

Attached: A985D4EC-3DA7-4994-ADD5-F730C71BE581.jpg (576x1024, 81K)

WOC in South Africa are trying to get their skin bleached in order to look more "attractive" now. Because apparently the more light skinned you are there, the better you are.

Yes. White people are the most attractive race. Everyone wants to fuck them. Why do you think they're getting bred out of existence?

Yes, there is more instances of WMBF than there are BMWF.

shill

checked. Everywhere around the world, even the brown people know its better to be white. It's only a certain cabal of rootless cosmopolitans who seem to voice a different opinion.

Yeah, but no one ever mentions that.
Because we HAVE to be outraged at the evil traitorous women, rather than taking a look in the mirror.

we are blessed and cursed with being the objectively most attractive race.

Based

Wtf that can’t be true

But then again, if you take a look at gen Z right now, you'll see that there's an alarming amount of white teens trying to become "black", but more culturally than literally.

Yes, it's why I now have a mulatto daughter.

Those 3 women wanted better genetics, better payouts than what you get from the state for a no-show father, and a man that would actually acknowledge his own child. Can't blame them, but man, fucking niggers just sounds so gross, I could never bring myself to do it. Jerk off in a cup and throw it at them afterward, maybe, but even then, I wouldn't want the attachment and obligation. Yuck.

Been seeing more BFWM couples and families.

Where?

A LOT of them do. Every shitskin girl ive ever dated said they wanted children with me because of my blue eyes and jaw line. They see white men and their potential children as a trophy they can parade around.

Why are they seemingly obsessed with eye color?

it's to fit in because the "tough" kids are more popular (see: alpha males) and those kids are the ones who embrace nigger culture because nigger culture promotes aggressive behavior and violence

Unironically fucked a girl that looked like this. Pretty good famalam.

In a swimming pool? I think I remember that thread

Jesus fucking Christ, if that's a normal chair behind her (18" floor to seat) she's over 7 feet tall.

Attractive white men are the gold standard for all women, save for white women who've had their brains jew'd.

Attached: 1471618829357.png (1080x1318, 1.44M)

>WOC

Fuck off.

This one loves white dick.

Attached: 1507855306503.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

Yes. Black women love white guys. They want white babies with blue eyes and straight hair. Ever seen that Nailed It show on Netflix? The black female host lusts after every muscular white guy that comes on the show. She and all black women want white babies.

I am from the South of Brazil...went to work in the northern part of the country...I was beating bitches off with a stick.

They REALLY want to be bleached.

women look for providers at the end of the day, though they want strong men who can protect them as well.

white women who were brought up middle class or better take financial security for granted and instead want to "be bad" as well as look for someone they think can protect them, ironically by choosing someone who will actually hit them. They've been conditioned to see white men as weak and passive rather than men who understand they have to keep themselves in check because they live in a society.

women who grew up around blacks are far more likely to look for stability

Attached: consider the following.jpg (293x263, 29K)

Nice synopsis

>apparently

Allegedly

I banged a blasian plenty. Nose was still wide but the hair was wavy instead of nappy and the eyes were huge and still wide, it made a good combo. Hourglass figure and decent tits helped, but I couldn't commit cause she was a legit commie activist, surprised I didn't catch something.

That’s been going on long before zoomers.

Gotta bleach all those chicks, but never marry or stay with them. Find a white women and breed like rabbits.
If the shitskin is preg, she cant breed pure shitskins. Get all of them preg then disappear until after birth, th hen come back and do it again.

Or convince them to get there tubes tied. Once they do, dip out.

Most shitskins have brown eyes

Yeah. Except in america. Young girls in america go like "OMG hes sooooooooo big! (collective giggles)" and always end up fucking the nigger in droves, specially after the alpha female gets fucked first and then tells others to do it as well while non nigger american anons are left alone with nothing but their hands as solace.

>the more light skinned you are there, the better you are.
It almost looks like they are trying to become white

Attached: 1506341920216.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

My first girlfriend was black. She was 1 of 3 black sisters. NONE of them would date a black guy. They all liked lighter skin, It wouldnt surprise me if they wanted a lighter baby.

They associate it with wealth and power despite a lot of whites having neither. All they see are the small segments of western media and don't realize that not everyone is like that.

Bump bump

>Muh dick
This thread gets made at least once per day.

10/10 trap.

>m'lady
>tips fedora