Belief in God?

Real talk, how do people believe in God? I recognize the usefulness of Christian morals and how it's upheld Western society as a whole but how the hell do people actually believe in God?

I've prayed to this dude in hopes he'd give me some sort of guidance in an attempt to believe but I truly believe he's just not there.

Thoughts?

Attached: 429057-popular-cross-images-with-background-3840x2160-image.jpg (3840x2160, 719K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2SW4-dk8Q9w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmological_argument
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
cdr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:73b7edd3-bdac-4872-9e7c-6b2f81dca966
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
phys.org/news/2011-01-religiosity-gene-dominate-society.html
futurism.com/genetic-idiocracy-genes-associated-with-high-education-are-becoming-rarer/
unz.com/isteve/cochran-harpending-paper-on-amish/
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
unz.com/akarlin/stupid-people/
unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/
unz.com/akarlin/not-sending-their-best/
unz.com/akarlin/nor-breeding-their-best/
unz.com/akarlin/paper-review-icelandic-dysgenics/
unz.com/akarlin/dysgenic-deutschland/
unz.com/akarlin/cicerone-on-dysgenic-decline/
unz.com/akarlin/frito-effect/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you believe in a deterministic universe (which you probably do if you have a STEM degree or an iq above 120) then you know a chain of causes led to our universe's current state. God is simply the first cause, and by virtue of being the first designed everything. It isn't hard to into monotheism unless you're too lazy/sheltered/stupid to ever encounter this logic.

>I truly believe he's not there
You know God yet you believe "he's not there". Confined retard.

lol quantum physicists like Heisenberg, Schrodinger and Bohr refuted the idea of a deterministic universe 100 years ago. You’re still thinking in terms of Newtonian mechanics you putz.

>Please God give me material things and make me have a happy harmony joy ride.
fuck off

No they didn't. They taught us about the nature of gathering information. Cause and effect is still set in stone.

I DON'T TALK ABOUT RELIGION WITH STRANGERS

They proved determinism is non-local, popsci retard.

>If you believe in a deterministic universe (which you probably do if you have a STEM degree
It's a philosophy that applies to the universe with respect to chaotic/order causes. Most college grads have heard of it, but it's self-contradictory and mostly abused by god-squad freaks to push their muh creation nonsense.

>or an iq above 120
No one with an IQ over 120 is gonna fall for it.

>know a chain of causes led to our universe's current state
If you're planning to extrapolate to forces outside our universe, then we can all clearly see how screwed up this is.

>God is simply the first cause
Translation: "I have no idea what really caused the universe, but the customers are morons and this will make a great sales pitch."

>by virtue of being the first designed everything
Who designed the god? If your law of causation is not consistently applied, then you're not much of a scientist.

> this logic
Soon as you add irrational supernatural beings to a logical argument, the argument stops being logical.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You have to see it from a non factual athiest POV, just like we do with jews... there is much evidence but no solid proof. Guess what most redpills point to christianity being real.

Not cosmic-scale determinism, do you know about Bell's Theorem?

If you need clairification on morality, influences, and kept company, ask yourself this.
Would you rather hang out with
>Pastor Anderson
Or
>The Amazing Athiest

Keep praying.

Hello OP and other anons.
Sadly, gods and God are real. They are not existing beings, as you have been told.
You have heard things, from people who somewhat believe in god or gods, who where told by other people, what these gods and God were. Sadly, you must unlearn all the shit you have heard and learned.

You must start at the beginning. You must find, what you already know, love and cherish, as god. What?
You already know what god is. You have said it, you have craved it and you shall continue to crave it. When you realize what gods and God are, you will become slightly insane and disturbing. This soon settles for a mere calm and full experience of being alive and being a human. The information in the bible will not be cryptic anymore, it will be a breeze to understand. It will be fun to understand too!

So why dont you begin? What do all gods have in common?

Exposingchristianity.com ,

>What do all gods have in common?
Appearances in Hollywood movies.

Also the obvious answer is just biologically-determined neural predilections and predispositions.
A belief in god or a predisposition towards such a belief is likely largely genetically determined and wired into certain peoples' neural wiring/makeup.
Both of my parents are extremely smart with science bachelors' degrees and are doctors and are devout Christians.
I'm not.

What’s the matter JIDF? Gonna sage a post because you’re afraid of people talking about the Son of God that your people murdered?

Jesus was a sandnigger. Christianity is a desert cult.

I'm a NEET with little going for me in life so maybe my opinion won't matter but I look at stuff like pic related, German soldiers having Gott Mitt Us on their belts, the crusaders and the St George's Cross.

You might say why am I bringing these up, I'm just saying the Bible speaks of the four horsemen etc.

“In that day shall he swear, saying, I will not be an healer; for in my house is neither bread nor clothing: make me not a ruler of the people.” (Isaiah 3:7)

“In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon,” (Isaiah 3:18)

I don't care if people mock me anymore I do believe this

Attached: Screenshot_20181217-012735_Chrome.jpg (1079x1112, 360K)

Silly!
What if I truly had the knowledge of what gods are and you just shit you opportunity away from discovering it?
Something as old as humans themselves.
If you look at that question, you should ask yourself, what if I just had to believe in order to get myself started on this journey of knowledge? What if you do not even need to believe, just to be open to an idea, that you dont know shit about?

The recognition of the absolute sovereignty of God in all things is the ultimate philosophical and theological awakening.

>Real talk, how do people believe in God? I recognize the usefulness of Christian morals and how it's upheld Western society as a whole but how the hell do people actually believe in God?
By being born again of the Spirit, who gives us both the ability to believe and nourishes our faith.

If you're feeling a calling, then the way you pursue that is by going to church. You can't be saved on your own, you need to sit under the preaching of God's word

Dude, you're getting asshurt over a hollyjew joke. Your knowledge would probably just set off my bullshit detectors anyway like 99% of people do.

God is real

christ-cuckery has ruined the west.

Attached: 1544246300994.jpg (1137x1649, 1.28M)

>The recognition of the absolute sovereignty of God in all things is the ultimate philosophical and theological awakening.
Well I guess I've been awakened for quite some time then.

You will never find out.
I am not butthurt.
It is just annoying, that people take the oldest and most continous topics of human life as a fucking joke while playing pretend serious about other meaningless fucking shit.

I'm just saying God is everywhere. Look at the USA. One nation under God. The Holy Roman Empire becoming Christian like I posted. I believe we were created but I'm only recently saved. I am really depressed at this society we are living in but somehow the word of God makes me happy. Some might say I'm clinging on to religion as a means of existence and I can see that point but I just feel like it is what our societies are built on for a reason.

Most people only LARP about religion. Being Christian is the hardest thing to do in life.

>Jesus was a sandnigger. Christianity is a desert cult.
Says the stupid fucking leaf. What fucking irony.

because all the niggers and spics are really just showering us in holy peace, right?

Attached: 1540582255640.jpg (1024x736, 124K)

People use them as an excuse to kill fags

Yes exactly, I don't think we are meant to be perfect anyway can anyone explain to me why Constantine saw a cross during the battle? Was he high or something? Lying?

Stay mad, doesn’t make it any less true than it is.

Find a Christian community in real life.

For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. - Matthew 18:20

God is real, and I know this from personal experience. The only way you will know him is to find him for yourself. Best of luck to you, user.

Attached: Perfection in Christ.jpg (640x640, 75K)

Repent, faggot.

Attached: Digits.jpg (1250x872, 632K)

This is the reason I believe in Jesus. The bible is the truth. No other religion offers such wisdom. It clearly is the most divine book we have.

Attached: 1544449614747.jpg (647x358, 37K)

He is an anti-pope.

I was in that thread, the nigger spammed bible verses with a bot, so by probability it was the most likely option that they were going to get it.

Attached: 1537400682109.png (1024x938, 702K)

So all 19th-now popes are anti-popes?

Attached: 1544244829719.jpg (850x400, 53K)

My brother they are mutilating his children. I don't think this was a mistake.

Call me schizo if you want but our Lord is going to punish this

youtu.be/2SW4-dk8Q9w

You do not have to be perfect my brothers but just understand humanity is flawed and God is not

Attached: Screenshot_20181217-024343_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 597K)

19th century*

Attached: Werner Heisenberg quote on GOD.png (410x555, 207K)

I do not know why hell exists but I can only feel like we will know once we die

I don't think we are meant to understand this earth

>89398
Nice palens.
Checked, but God works in mysterious ways. That bot could have been His.

If I spam nigger ever chance I get in a thread I will eventually get massive digits.

It depends what you mean by God. Degenerate religions like Christianity woshipping a man-made jew god and atheism are not the only two choices. If the whole of creation is material, then material is divine; the laws of nature are divine; could there be something we recognize as a consciousness upon which reality is dependent? Certainly.

I realized I believed in an objective morality. I came to realize that without something objective to base this morality on that objective morality is an impossibility and the SJWs are correct. I figured that if A)there was a God and B)he wanted us to behave morally then He would have revealed Himself to us in some fashion. I examined the various world faiths and chose the one that seemed most consistent and logical. I'll give you a hint: it isn't islam and it isn't larpaganism

Can someone explain why God is brought up so much in history?

Attached: Screenshot_20181217-025049_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 704K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmological_argument

You chose a semitic middle-eastern God who ordered his followers to mutilate the genitals of their sons?

Where does butchering the penises of children fit in to your objective morality?

I went to church for the first time in years
recently and was welcomed very warmly by everyone like they where expecting me and when I left church I felt something touch my head I then discover the most beautiful flower pedal laying on my head . With no trees in sight and the chances of it randomly just blowing onto my head as I exit the church are impossible. I immediately saw it as the most beautiful sign of God i have ever seen. He has shown me he is real. But I went to look for him and in return he showed himself .

I know the first one promotes Europeans breeding with sub-Saharan Africans; does the second? If so, neither.

It makes sense when given to a bunch of barbarous semites living in the desert. Violence and strength are what they responded to. The new circumcision, the one proscribed to non-barbaric non-semites, is a circumcision of the heart.

Enjoy your ignorance of the Faith.

I’ve prayed to god to make me win the lottery and got a scratch off for 500 dollars after saying that prayer

>It makes sense

How so?

Also, the man-god Yeshua that you worship was circumcised- was he a barbarian?

you tell me what consciousness is, and I'll tell you what God is on a larger scale.

Israel will burn.

That's awesome. You know I was praying one time and my room light came on above me. It was almost as if God was listening. I think wanting to deny God you have to be angry with Him.

Christianity is real as it is a well known religion. It is the God Christians worship who is a myth. The Jews invented YHWH. Jesus never existed. That is the conclusion of researchers who have combed 126 texts written during or shortly after the time Jesus is supposed to have lived. The research concluded that there was no creditable mention of Jesus whatsoever. The known sources such as Josephus etc. that do have very vague mentions of a possible Jesus are now known to be Christian interpolations and are academic embarrassments when used to prove the historicity of the "Christ". Jesus, the messianic figure at the center of the world's largest religion, Christianity, was simply a fictional character. The story of Jesus bears a close resemblance to numerous other mythological stories of ancient gods who were born of virgin mothers and performed miracles. Man invented the Gods of religion.

Attached: Mythical Sage.png (500x624, 198K)

>How so?
>violence and strength are what they responded to
The entire history of the jews is one of doubting God and betraying Him at every chance they get. He had to be harsh with them to keep them around long enough to bring about the Christ.

>was he a barbarian
He was brought forth from a virgin purified of sin and impurity and was literally God. He was circumcised because of the culture He lived in.

Why did Constantine see the cross in the sky during the battle and unite the roman empire under Christianity?

>he had to be harsh with them

You believe YHWH is all powerful, right? Then he didn't "have" to be anything. The Jews were exactly what he made them to be.

Also, how is ordering them to circumcise their sons keeping them in line? I don't understand this. You're saying they needed chopped dicks or otherwise they wouldn't obey? Why?

>The Jews were exactly what he made them to be.
He gave them free will. Even some of the angels, who were made to be more morally upright than us, fell as a result of their free will. Free will is a hell of a drug.

He also have them foreskins- why did he order them to chop them off? No free will there; he said they had to mutilate themselves, their sons, and all of their male slaves.

Well sure, but God hates niggers so that's hardly a surprise.

A constant reminder of the covenant He made with their people. Jews do not respond well to anything but violence as history has shown. Not sure why prots still do it? Don't ask me.

So butchering the genitals of babies is objectively moral to you?

If it eventually led to the salvation of even a portion of mankind? Duh?

Also, why did Yeshua need to be reminded of a covenant with...himself?

St. Peter, the Rock of Christ's Church, refused to even eat dinner at the same table with uncircumcised people, and this was after Yeshua had already died. That doesn't fit with what you're saying.

I spent a year working on all my doubts.
You'd be amazed how much data is out there showing the truth of the bible.

If you're looking for one thing to overcome the belief that there is no God (which would necessarily make it difficult to bible) you should read Missler's Cosmic Codes.
The audio used to be on YT, but it may have been copyright shoahed.

Other useful links are below.
To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (840x521, 132K)

So you found the most moral god to be one who required his followers to burcher their own children, otherwise they would burn in torment for eternity?

Also, is this "he ordered them to cut their dicks so they would behave" thing written in your jew scripture, or is it your personal interpretation?

To believe in something you merely need to entertain the proposition.
Consider the following sentence:
Cats are actually the mastermind behind jews.
Even if it's blatantly bullshit, if you consider that statement without making effort to say it's false you are in those instances believing it.
Here's a thesis that explains what I'm talking about
cdr.lib.unc.edu/record/uuid:73b7edd3-bdac-4872-9e7c-6b2f81dca966
That's of course corresponding to a normal human's function of belief, autists have difficulty believing in God.

Attached: 1542298663699.png (172x264, 3K)

You know, I had written out a long, thoughtful post here, but I'm not casting my pearls before swine any more. Enjoy your nothing or your larp gods. I hope you have a nice life.

You will never find faith through logic or reasoning. Many intellectuals never find faith because of their pride in their intelligence. Faith comes first and than you start understanding the world around you in a new light. Believing in hell and heaven is a first step. A believer lives this world in preparation for the next world. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.

The point I hope you realized here is that your first post about choosing a religion based on objective reality is a lie, even if you didn't realize it. You chose the Jew God because you were raised around it and it has cultural relevancy to you.

Divinity doesn't require faith.

Not sure what you mean but faith is essential to a religious experience.
In a nutshell religion is: faith + cultural traditions

>this world is only preparation

The majesty of creation is not an illusion, you degenerate.

Never said it was illusion. This world is ephemeral. It has a beginning and an end. The next world is eternal.

>faith is essential

No, it is not. Faith is only essential if your godhood is things that don't exist, like YHWH. Praying to man-made characters requires faith because they aren't real. Actual divinity is in every single particle.

Jewish mind poison, a living sleepwalk. Total semitic degenracy.

lmao with your New Age bullshit. Your views are backwards as Paganism. Enjoy this fleeting world my friend.

Kind of like the Tao or a primary energy. Humanity and live is driven by an invisible sun which is God, who may also be energy being from the dimension above ours, like we are in a simulation of meat and matter and our spirits, extensions or shards of this being, are the real deal.

Attached: ITS REAL.jpg (641x480, 27K)

>new age

Not particularly. Enjoy your jewish scripture.

This

This is litteraly the garbage New Age "pseudo-spirituality" being fed to the masses by preachers like Oprah. Bet you do yoga and are really into meditation, frequencies and "chakra"

None of those things. They are all man-made, like YHWH. Worshipping man-made things is degenerate.

What could be more Jewish than gazing out upon the incomprehensible beautiful terrible sheer magnitude of Existence and saying, "Hmm...well let me tell ya...the NEXT world, the REAL world, now that'll really be something!".

Your semite mind poison never should have left the sandnigger desert it was born from.

Your belief system isn't higher than animist spirituality like Native American or shamanism. Believing in "mother nature" as a divinity is one of the most backwards form of pseudo-spirituality.

>god hates niggers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1544238574896.png (1181x917, 1.05M)

The belief in an anthropomorphic, emotional, gendered God who stands apart from and seperate from creation is far closer to animal woship than realizing that nothing can be seperate from divinity.

God isn't gendered, anthropomorphic (not a christian) nor emotional.
Nah man, your views are as basic and primitive as it gets. The point of believing in God is to believe in a will behind creation and that consciousness is what gives human free will and makes humans aware of good and evil, something no other creature on earth can do. In your case you simply see creature as a stand alone entity that just randomly appeared. Your beliefs are even lower than the New Agers, you litteraly believe a rock is a divinity. Pitiful really.

Why couldn't nothing be separate from divinity?

Let me ask you a hypothetical question. If the Christian God does turn out to be real and Judgement Day comes to pass, who would you blame for your lack of faith? The Jews, for leading you astray, or yourself, for allowing your hatred of Jews to push you away from salvation? What could you say to God to make you seem less petty after rejecting Him because the people you hate once worshipped Him?

Chi Rho is a farce. It isn't even on the Arch. C'mon M8. Jesus and all the Gods of the religions are man made. The Universe was created. The Gods of the religions are not responsible for this creation.

Attached: Imaginary Friends.jpg (450x450, 52K)

>i was just pretending to be retarded

Of course your jew god is anthropomorphic. YHWH has emotions, human-like desires, he orders and carries out attacks, and He is always referred to as male.

>a rock is divinity

No, not at all, its just likely to reflect the language of divinity more than man-made things, since humans are capable of defying (or attempting to defy) the laws of nature, while non-conscious things cannot; while they can be modified by humans, they themselves are the unadultered expression of the language of godhood.

All is all, creation and creator can't be two seperate things. Creator could be beyond the extent of creation that we as living things are able to comprehend, but no measure of creation can be beyond the creator.

>All is all, creation and creator can't be two seperate things.
Yes, but what makes you conclude so?

>Real talk, how do people believe in God? I recognize the usefulness of Christian morals and how it's upheld Western society as a whole but how the hell do people actually believe in God?
Because it compels people to reproduce.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
phys.org/news/2011-01-religiosity-gene-dominate-society.html
futurism.com/genetic-idiocracy-genes-associated-with-high-education-are-becoming-rarer/
unz.com/isteve/cochran-harpending-paper-on-amish/
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
unz.com/akarlin/stupid-people/
unz.com/akarlin/short-history-of-3rd-millennium/
unz.com/akarlin/not-sending-their-best/
unz.com/akarlin/nor-breeding-their-best/
unz.com/akarlin/paper-review-icelandic-dysgenics/
unz.com/akarlin/dysgenic-deutschland/
unz.com/akarlin/cicerone-on-dysgenic-decline/
unz.com/akarlin/frito-effect/

Attached: dysgenicdecline.png (6460x3455, 1.91M)

Logic and reason, the result of divinity looking at divinity.