Does anyone have any maps or research of distribution of Scythian ancestry in Europe?

Jewgle won't give me anything besides DEY IN DA CELTS AND SLAVS PROBS.
Bonus points if your source even includes specific Scythian tribes.

Attached: 1544643950185.jpg (274x448, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.britishmuseum.org/introducing-the-scythians/
youtube.com/watch?v=WjYpghe1bCc&t=1324s
youtube.com/watch?v=WjYpghe1bCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I understand Georgians to retain the highest amount of traceable Scythian ancestry, although the name has been applied to many ethnicities. In the bible they're "Ashkenaz", "Ashkenas", the people of a son of Gomer (IIRC), and in the middle ages that became the Jewish name for Germany, partially because the Scythian royalty are said to have mixed with the Medes under Xerxes (IIRC; in the bible conquerors of Babylon) and later with the Cimmerians, Goths and Saxons (more specifically the bloodline of the first queen of Germany, Hemma). This apparently gave rise to misconceptions about Germany being a Jewish country and leads to the modern term "Ashkenazi" for a white Jew; this goes back to a group of Rhineland mystics named for their country of residence.

To Revelation-reading types this is interesting because Stalin was Georgian and there will be a war between Gog and Magog (likewise commonly names associated with Scythians) at some point briefly before the world goes tits-up.

If you'd like more, I'd suggest looking up those names I mentioned and the biblical prophet Isaiah. It basically begins the trail leading to pic related and so many things you never wished to know about the 18th to 20th century as a delightful side effect.

I hope this is of use to you. Feel free to ask me more things also.

Attached: AmaDea1.png (959x820, 961K)

sure, this sounds like bs

Sounds like bullshit to me, and not the type of info I'm looking for anyway.

We've one remarkably fast researcher in the thread. Applaud him.

Though answer me: Why?

Nevermind then

I do not necessarily disagree that those caucasian mountain niggers are suspect in the net of thing, but its not so clear. scythians are in iran, right? horse niggers?

come back, senpai

TURKS

No, Scythians and Cimmerians were Sumerians who traveled to the Caucasus and got absorbed into the Europeans. Anyone who doesn't at bare minimum acknowledge this, I will not speak to on the subject. I simply wish to know which Europeans today are the most Scythian.

Turks have some admixture but I'm not concerned about them since they aren't European.

Leaf, what parts exactly? I know for a fact the Scythian came into contact with the Thracians, and the two after clashing for a while, mingled. This would also mean the Dacians did as well, as in most circles, Dacians are just Thracians across the river. What was left of the Scythian migrated into Europe, and mingled with the Germans, I think said tribe was either the Alans, or the Alans were the bastard child of the Scythians and Germans.

OP, the problem with the Scythians, is no one truly knows what or who they were. See, some believe they ceased to exist around 400bc, others 200bc, others still around the beginning of AD, and you guessed it, some claim they lasted till the Slavs showed up and forced the remaining Scythians to go west.
If you can’t to see what I mean, look up Celtic Galatians. Long story short, Celts decided to leave Gual(France) and the fuckers went as far east as as modern day Turkey. They existed as a people up till around the Crusades. Now, do you really think these Celtic peoples actually existed during the 12c? Chances are the blood was there, yes it was there, but so damn diluated that their decedents were just memeing themselves as the fabled pale skin gold smiths that their ancestors were, and even if they truly were still such, they were Greeks now, at least culture wise.

10/10

How can we trace the first blue eyed man to the Black Sea but Scythian ancestry is so foggy? I bet you faggots are feds or kikes who know there's something important to this and don't want it getting out.

Attached: 1542050636213.jpg (248x239, 5K)

Celts and Slavs are one lost tribe I swear
I always felt Irish

pic related goes into scythians a bit

Attached: White Israelites.jpg (1898x1498, 1.28M)

I don't know much about Scythians, but they sound interesting. Is this blog.britishmuseum.org/introducing-the-scythians/
a good introduction to them, or is it all (((fugged))) up?
sounds like it clashes with what you're saying, it says 900-200bc but sumerians were obviously much older. Care to shine any light?

So what you're basically saying is that the world war plots and all the other cultural degeneration hijinx were conceived on the justification of getting back at the amalekites?

Any chance you have a higher resolution version?

Thanks

thats pic is actually jewish projection once again.
actual Israelites are white Kikes I believe to be just niggers (Canaanites, ) that mixed enough to get an above 100 IQ to be able to hide their sheming and degeneracy where niggers do it in the open and get whiter skin, mainly the phoenicians who are always interwined with the canaanites.
the Amalek however are a Canaanite tribe Essau mixed with. Edomites to are mudbloods and halfbreeds of the same area. When the actual Judeans were taken as slaves from babylon the Edomites residing in Judea were taking over and claiming to be jews, and do so to this date. they themselves are the Amalek.
Now the people Essau mixed with are the Amalek, a canaanite tribe. and look who those guys resemble, pic related.
They were the Pharisee that claimed to be of jewish descend followed some headcanon of Judaism which is the Judaism that the kikes follow now and was rebuked by Jesus.

Attached: canaanite jew.jpg (464x211, 31K)

Basically what my research tells me and then some stuff I didn't know.

thats pretty easily readable. try open it its own window. alternatively go to the source the first post, just read through the post of that ID

I have to add that i believe the tribe Poos are one of the tribesas well mainly due to their european features. I would suggest the tribe of Dan as they were heavy into the golden calf worship and the poos worship the cow to this day. The darker skin might actually be from the corruption due to the cowworship, but who knows?

The Japs I tend to believe too, to be one of the tribes based on some symbolism (pic related) and their aryan mindset (would also give reason to the allience hitler had with japs). heard people then say that the original japs, the Ainus would be those. Cant honestly tell though but wouldnt suprise me either and since they likely mixed at this point ainus and japs are likely the same

Attached: Japan israel.png (500x566, 163K)

Nope, nope, nope. Kikes aren’t white.

thats what im saying. im saying
israelites=whites
todays kikes=/=judeans from back then nor israelites.
in fact im proclaiming kikes=hamites which means they are white skinned niggers.

Relevant video: youtube.com/watch?v=WjYpghe1bCc&t=1324s

youtube.com/watch?v=WjYpghe1bCc *

The Scythians were Black

Attached: 1508395671306.jpg (446x600, 60K)