Why are french look just like jews

why are french look just like jews

Attached: oy vey.jpg (900x900, 94K)

Why are you type like nigger?

something to do with cuckholdery i think

All poles are genetic kikes

they have nigger dna just like the fake jew
kike amalekites.

Because the French are the chosen people.

I want my posts to be easily understand by a typical american poster

Attached: dna results.jpg (1000x532, 113K)

I was just wondering about that with this guy. He has good cooking videos, i am trying to learn french techniques from him

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

That probably is a kike living in France.

Bad English but yea I can totally understand this I went to school with some kid and I was sure he was Jewish, his fucking curly hair, typical Jewish nose, squinty eyes, trust me I have never seen someone look more jewish but every time I asked him (in a the clothes of a joke) he just said he was french and I laughed it off. I finally understand.

Is he actually not a Jew?

"buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn"

r u gonna take that shit from him or r u gonna do somethin?

>I was only pretending to be retarded

No, he is a french mütte cook.

>Curly hair
>Sunken, sandnigger/persian eyes
>Dat nose
Because that "French" IS a Jew.

lepiej najpierw naucz sie angielskiego

Attached: 1544962288429.jpg (1000x923, 480K)

French guy cooking is a good dude and I like his video but... He has a fucking huge wallpaper of a bunch of Tyrone's looking at you on his wall. Like wtf, who wants that?

Attached: wtf dude.jpg (1080x702, 86K)

His PC wallpeper is matching too.

A lot of Crypto-kikes in France, a loft of Sephardi jews.

The french are indeed mutted, but I have a better question: why did Poland side with haitian niggers against France?

Attached: poland real flag.gif (377x220, 2K)

love jews

Attached: nats.jpg (270x344, 36K)

When Algeria won its independance we kicked out all our jews because they betrayed us, so they all got dumped in France.

They've mixed with North Africans for hundreds of years, what did you expect?

He's 100% French
I had to in order for you and other burgers to understand

Understood*

the french guy is based as fuck, I honestly have tried most of his recipes and they are damn fine.

Levant Jews and the French are both mixed with meds.

we've joined the French Army to fight for our Independence, but frogs betrayed us, made peace with our enemies and send our soldiers to fight for their colonies and we were like fuck dying in some jungles for a frenchie

the French are so Jewish, they voted for a Rothschild banker!

can you get more Jewish than that? even Israelis themselves must have been pissed off at how French kiked themselves so hard.

Attached: RIP la France.png (2256x763, 759K)

French people have a large amount of Jewish ancestry. France has a lot of Jews once upon a time

This, actually.

I've wondered the same thing. A lot of French have That Nose.

Hm, haven't heard of this before, not even from other poles I asked it to. Will look into it.

>le based lepen maymay
Her father is a mason and Marion's dad is literally from Mossad.

Napoleon is literally in Poland's national anthem. France played a big part in Poland's attempts at independence. But getting killed by slave warrior niggers in the jungle probably got old really quickly

Roman rape babies

>that nose
>that hair
>that eyes
>that skin tone
>that garlic and onion odour
many Poles don't know their own history too well other than the post WWI era.

I'm interested in polish history, but it often feels as if most of it(or at least the last 200 years or so) can be interpreted very differently according to the author, as in there are a lot of sensitive topics. And the average person not knowing much about their national history is common, as you likely know. In my case, I willingly stopped reading about brazilian history at one point because it disgusted me to no end.

This thread also makes me kinda sad people told me I look french more than once.

French are better looking than Jews,l

What disgusted you about Brazilian history?

you mean look like maghrebi berber tunisians?
because they literally are

also i find it hilarious how much of Jow Forums literally knows alexfrenchguycooking
is he, dare i say it, /ourswarthymaghrebfrench/? the official chef of Jow Forums?

Brazillians descended from escaped chimpanzees in 1800s.

I know what you mean, basically every book on history has some kind of their own agenda.
don't be ridicules our guy would be Ramsay

Those jigs are from the Wire

Hitler once said, "look what happened to France". That means something.

if French really are cryptokikes like how OP implied... can France finally be invaded for a third time by Germany, and have all French gassed?

everyone agrees, that picrel is a small glimpse of the future of Europe.

i will never forgive the frogs for having the jew Sarkozy bringing French gypsies to Romania, and paying them a few hundred Euros for it.

Attached: eu armored.jpg (890x688, 38K)

i always knew that jews have a black fetish

You feel dirty just from reading it, it reeks of jewry. Tales about europeans who came here naively believing in great promises and got corrupted to the core abound. I feel dirty reading those things, it feels very, very wrong. Brazil also didn't have a self determination spirit like America did, this was a money cow and last resort for whoever needed. I can trace my mom's family back to a poorfag who carried produce in Oldenburg, and my dad's family is a mystery, as are most families with a portuguese surname. Thankfully I'm not a nigger, but I wouldn't pass in Germany either. I could easily pass in Spain and parts of France, but they're mutts.

The problem is that Gauls are nowhere to be seen, the absolute state of France is due to med mutts, kikes and other peoples flooding in. I'd like to see germanics take over hungary, though, since that area was invaded by steppe niggers anyway and I think germanics have a small area when compared to other historic peoples. Slavs for example have huge lands, from Poland to Russia plus the south slavs.