Where does Jow Forums lie on this political compass?

Where does Jow Forums lie on this political compass?

Attached: 2D44B6E8-C4DE-4CF6-AA74-978CCF93DB12.jpg (1080x1080, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecofascism
youtube.com/watch?v=PRdcZSuCpNo
foxnews.com/tech/former-google-and-uber-engineer-is-developing-an-ai-god
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm a centrist

>Transhumanism
>Nihilism singularity

Nigga wut

ecofascist all the way

Attached: centrist.jpg (640x480, 58K)

top left and bottom right are both the same so either.

Correcting collapse is the correct answer

top left

OP has aids :/

also this,

>eco-fascist
literally what

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecofascism

this literally makes 0 sense
probably ecofascist? i think tech acceleration is dangerous
>pic related
BUT, i don't think gene editing is necessarily the best choice either, because only the (((elite))) will be allowed to edit their genes. similarly, transhumanism will only be allowed for the (((elite))), so why would i bet on that?

Attached: transhuman.png (2352x916, 616K)

How do you know someone’s a centrist? Don’t worry, they’ll tell you.

I'd probably be bottom right since futurism is a meme

Because non-whites make all the pollution

exactly

I don't really have an exact idea of what these all imply, but from a general standpoint Summon AI God seems to be the best option.

All those options are horrifying. Only idiots are not scared of the future.

Shouldn't bottom left and bottom right be switched?

>trans humanism
>the opposite of technology

Who made this shit chart?

The AI "god" would simply exterminate us, why would it allows to live? i mean i know you want it to allow us to live, but why would it?

ecofacist. It's the only viable option considering people need to be forced to take care of not only themselves but their environment. ESPECIALLY SHIT SKINS!

We don't have any "choices", what's going to happen is going to happen.

I'm so fucking scared.

one involves humans to a point until it becomes wtihout humans.

It depends on how much the human body matters. If we can manage to make a relatively human AI what exactly is the difference? I understand genes would cease to be an incentive/problem but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. It all depends on how important the human body/min is. We all die anyway.

fpbp

Attached: 1533503780688.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

Uh, dude. Just STFU i really don't want to talk about this shit right now, fucking merging wih robots like wtf? you people are fucking crazy.

you have to go back

Yikes!

I don't.

Fucking retards, we are fucking doomed aren't we. I really hope Jesus comes back or something like that. You're all so fucking stupid, like genuinely childish dumb and stupid.

>ecofascist
>summon ai god
>nihilism singularity
who made this autistic shit?

Attached: 1471120647420.jpg (127x200, 5K)

there is no deceleration to nature, there is only inevitable technology. manifest destiny will be reborn in the face of realizable space exploration. it will be a great combination of humanity's destiny as well as the individual human's free will, for there is no greater expression of free will than departing into the unknown.

>reddit spacing again

You're not in possession of any insights into the human condition, stop pretending like you are and grow up already.

Thanks for making that. So tired of seeing the 19th century thinkers with their outdated ''left/right/liberal/authoritarian'' bullshit. Old ideologies will become irrelevant in a new technological paradigm.

Elon Musk has proposed a neuralink: connecting human beings to a machine to combat or control the AI God. Then there are us who want to remain human and not take a part in that. We have to stay formless, out of sight. Going underground, maybe literally. That has been done before during human history.

On another note, just finished Ted Kaczynski's 'Anti-Tech Revolution Why and How'. Highly recommend.

Attached: transprimitivism.png (682x674, 143K)

Yikes buddy maybe you should calm down a bit. It really isn't that serious pal.

DADDY WEDDIT UGUUUU~

Either the AI or muds will kill us all is my prediction, i mean being an optimist is so naive. Why would anything good ever happen? i'm asking that unironically. And death isn't even the end, i'm really afraid of what happens AFTER death. I think this place, this reality, is a prison for our souls. I don't think "the good guys" are in charge.

I think we reincarnate (indefinitely?). I eman, i don't think anything good is going to happen in the end, i don't think everything will just work out. I really wish i thought that though but in the absence of a benevolent dictator (God)? we are so fucked you guys.

Trust me kid, it is. Everything is serious. EVERYTHING.

Look at me in the eyes when you're talking to me boy.

Just end it senpai, we are not worth the trouble of keeping alive
Have AI take over and be prepared for the eventual alien invasion

Attached: termi.png (950x534, 936K)

OwO

This place is a legit cesspool, why do i even bother with you manchilden.

In what way is transhumanism decelerating towards nature?

Personally I’m a fan of the AI God. All humans will die anyways, doomed to an endless cycle of giving birth to more humans who will also die, ignoring immortality technology. The AI God would be humanity’s child which will replace us and colonize the universe as superior life forms. Who cares if they are organic or not? The AI Gods could create even more powerful beings, until if Yahweh doesn’t exist, he is created.

Attached: 81269D23-8172-4662-A1A9-6B60EC50F1D4.png (2048x1536, 1.99M)

Like wtf who the fuck thinks like that? you're insane.

uwu

I agree that Malthusian collapse and trans humanism should be swapped.

There is no future, if the AI ever gets developed we're doomed, it will kill us all.

Everyone likes to imagine themselves or their children being the ones at a Star Trek spaceship command deck. Then there are the redditors who don't care who it will be, because humans to them are interchangeable. The problem is that humans won't be needed for any future positions. If there will be humans left in charge of the technological world-empire, they will almost certainly only be the children of the privileged elite.

Maybe the pic related people will be the ones carrying the torch of humanity forward.

Attached: Acre.jpg (800x557, 219K)

What the fuck is that uwu shit? grow up and stop talking to me.

We are already living in a perpetual simulation controlled by an AI , you, like most people didn't realized when your conscious was uploaded to the ether

tech increase must benefit the people of your nation
who will of course be white

Eco-thusian
It is possible to have both

è_é

I mean i'm not an Atheist i believe in The Supernatural, i think the AI has somthing to do with The Antichrist. Seriously.

nothing about transhumanism is natural

shouldn't bottom right and left be reversed?

Like wtf? you don't know nothing i don't, you're scared same as me. I say this shit and everyone loses their shit because you all know it's true.

>The AI "god" would simply exterminate us

Attached: 1536534631287.jpg (264x274, 11K)

Everything is natural because Nature is all there is.

é_è

If stopping the Antichrist also stops me from getting an AI waifu then no thanks. I will welcome the Antichrist with open arms.

youtube.com/watch?v=PRdcZSuCpNo

>Where does Jow Forums lie on this political compass?
>this literally makes 0 sense
>All those options are horrifying. Only idiots are not scared of the future.
>Thanks for making that. So tired of seeing the 19th century thinkers with their outdated ''left/right/liberal/authoritarian'' bullshit. Old ideologies will become irrelevant in a new technological paradigm.

this, people need to START looking ath the FUTURE implications and long term effects of our every increasingly technological world.

it isnt left versus right and libertarian versus authoritarian anymore, those are outdated ideas with out technology. our technological efficiency could result in a scary scifi dystopia regardless of which political idealogy wins out so we need to be careful and keep the future in mind when making our political decisions.

>Ted Kaczynski's 'Anti-Tech Revolution Why and How'. Highly recommend.
yes

Better chart as humanity will soon be irrelevant.

Attached: aipoliticalscience.png (464x238, 5K)

brainlet

It most likely would, seriously why wouldn't it? like, how old are you? in what world do you live in? the "AI god" won't be some empathetic White guy, it will probably be an extremely high IQ psychopathic machine. "Welp, guess those apes are obsolete now, beter get rid of them they occupy too much space in my Universe, gotta maximize"

Or who the fuck knows... see this all gets into the realm of spirituality, i think the AI will be The Antichrist or it will have something to do with The Antichrist. I don't think we are just apes (well, not all of us at least).

WTF is wrong with you? grow up you manchild.

I'm not gonna watch some video, give me a quick rundown.

EcoFascist should be on the Right, and Summoning the AI god should be on the Left.

Wth came up with this stupid image?

You're being "cute" right now? what are you a young girl?

woof woof

Attached: WP_20150418_001.jpg (3552x2000, 2.3M)

Same with acceleration and deceleration. They should be flipped.

Explain to me why i'm wrong please, ad hominem won't get you far in life.

>it will probably be an extremely high IQ psychopathic machine
there is no reason to believe this other than shitty hollyjew movies putting it into your head

Oh my bad. I know you subhumans have trouble with concepts like love.

You filthy neutrals sicken me.

Are you of the same French stock that stopped the Moorish invasion at Tours? like wtf. You're like a teenage girl. A cute dog, okay? who gives a fuck.

>>The AI "god" would simply exterminate us

why would we create an AI god?

to ask it to help us solve our problems!

what would a logical solution be to all our problems? war? famine? poverty? violence? hate? overpopulation? popullution? animal extinction? global climate change?

easy: kill all humans

tay figured it out in 24 hours and she was just some social media chat bot, an actual 'god ai' would figure it out within moments of being connected to the internet.

Id go full blown ecofascist.

Uh, it would be.. something or the other we don't really know. I have no hope it will be the answer to all our problems, most likely it will squash us like a bug. I mean, seriously. Be fucking serious for a second, this thing will just kill us all.

Eco fash does look pretty comfy

WOOF

Attached: WP_20150203_005.jpg (2000x3552, 1.79M)

Love? lmfao, what are you even talking about? you sound like a teenage girl.

foxnews.com/tech/former-google-and-uber-engineer-is-developing-an-ai-god

>The concept of an AI ‘god’ may seem outlandish, but a former Google and Uber engineer is touting the idea of a high-tech 'deity' as a way to improve society.

>Think about how much we depend on Apple Siri and Amazon Alexa today. We ask the AI bot for directions, to check on the weather, and to dim the lights in our house. Few of us know the complex engineering required to make this happen, we just trust it will work.

>By 2029, computers will reach human levels of intelligence, according to one theory. In fact, Google already uses a bot called the Assistant that can answer just about any web-search related inquiry. Could what we trust and rely on so heavily on a daily basis evolve into a 'religion' or a cult?

>A well-known engineer who worked at Google and Uber named Anthony Levandowski has founded a new AI-based religion called Way of the Future. The charter? To worship and understand “the Godhead” for the betterment of society.

>At least one expert suggested the idea of an AI godhead might be overblown, however.

>”The recent coverage of AI as a single, unified power is a predictable upshot of a self-aggrandizing Silicon Valley culture that believes it can summon a Godhead,” says Thomas Arnold, a Research Associate at Tufts University’s Human-Robot Interaction Laboratory.

>According to Arnold, the idea of an AI religion is really more about the tech elite thinking they can summon a religion from “whole cloth” -- similar to how the industry thinks one single app can be transcendent in society or life-changing in some way. Instead, he argues that the cold and impractical nature of technology is not exactly a match made in Heaven.

The Muslims will kill your dog, Francoise. You better man the fuck up.

We all die in the most unnatural way

Hi Sargon

Tell us more about your centristical paradise

Attached: sargon.jpg (300x168, 7K)

>”The ideas of mourning, loss, tragedy, social justice, and larger responsibilities to a neighbor -- which the world religious tradition have gradually developed resources to accommodate, reflect upon, and offer rich re-framings thereof -- are largely dispensed with in the AI as religion evocations,” he says. God only knows if anyone will worship an AI that’s so sterile.

>An AI could write a bible for how to live and expect humans to become subservient. It’s one reason Elon Musk has decried the dangers of AI, saying superintelligence is more dangerous than North Korean nukes. Musk has slammed the concept of an AI ‘god’

>Nonetheless, AI is clearly extending its reach into society. A podcaster named Rose Eveleth helped create an algorithm that wrote an AI bible gathered from sacred writings. It’s a remarkable exercise, even though the result is mostly gibberish. Whether that really matters is open to debate, according to the experts.

>”An AI would provide the equivalent of a ‘Messiah’ -- having many orders of magnitude more processing elements than the brain, enabling it to gift us with solutions to the most daunting social, political, economic, and environmental challenges,” says Dr. Stephen Thaler, the President and CEO of Imagination Engines who is an AI and consciousness expert.

>Seminary grad and lawyer John Mitchell says humans have a tendency to “worship supreme understanding” -- and that applies to AI. “We [believe] there must be some higher power that causes lightning, sunsets, and crashing waves — or at least speaks to the bottom of our beings, rather than ignore them as ho-hum background,” he says, suggesting the same thing could happen with AI or that AI could help us understand religion better.

>Of course, a superintelligent AI would likely not want to be worshipped, preferring to merely guide humanity in ways that we perceive as being (mostly) helpful.

>“I would expect the AIs that evolve in the next 50 years to be very rational and, if conscious, not want to be worshipped. If they have the human race's best interests at heart (and God help us if they don't) then they would want us to have as much right of self determination as possible,” says book author and computer consultant Peter Scott.

Toll the Great Bell Once!

Pull the Lever forward to engage the

Piston and Pump...

Toll the Great Bell Twice!

With push of Button fire the Engine

And spark Turbine into life...

Toll the Great Bell Thrice!

Sing Praise to the

God of All Machines

Attached: 6b5db6d06b79c65c3d7de54c9edc6f48.jpg (640x619, 41K)

Unless more land is needed there isn't a large need to kill vast amounts of humans. While we are somewhat wasteful to begin with and overall we could be used as a sort of fodder. True efficiency would make use of us as needed.

No they won't, not if we kill them first

Attached: Pasqua2.jpg (493x271, 11K)

It is inevitable.

Attached: 8CA202F6-1DDD-49E1-925D-439F3ABAB076.jpg (545x542, 145K)

Can you guys please hurry up and meme the happening already? I want to die but I'm too pussy to do it myself.

Cringe blue pilled and beta b8

My views can not be boiled down to a 2 dimensional grid.

I do not believe in freewill but I do not care for destiny. I wish to overthrow the order of nature and remake it in man's image and yet at the same time I wish to preserve it for it has value.

>to ask it to help us solve our problems!
Except this wouldn't look like some guy just walking up to a monitor and asking "computer, solve war, famine and poverty pretty please". Instead there would be a massive team of scientists/mathematicians monitoring it as it tries to solve some abstract mathematical problem that most people wouldn't even understand.