Norf FC memes

Post Norf FC memes. I fucking love this meme I cannot stop laughing.

Attached: 1544500003490.png (1149x913, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EvEygbnyAvE
youtube.com/watch?v=SV6rRNqTEfE
youtu.be/3gSisZ3Huzg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ate sun
'ate united
'ate everton
'ate racists
'ate ukip
'ate brexit
'ate walking alone
love me kebab
love me ngubu
love me labour
simple as

Attached: 1521243535972.jpg (1026x711, 113K)

Attached: 1537127988186.png (942x712, 79K)

Possibly the best Norf FC meme Ive ever come across, that.

youtube.com/watch?v=EvEygbnyAvE

U FUCKIN WOT?

Attached: kickoutthehate.png (1946x708, 173K)

Do non-brits even understand them?

Attached: 25FA7C95-1DFA-47CF-8AC0-4AA178604D98.jpg (357x1024, 83K)

I live about 5 minutes from this area and its a consistent cesspool of Norf idiots. God I love it.

Attached: #.jpg (1841x1227, 780K)

Im not sure, pls explain the meme??

Attached: 71C378E5-E022-41EB-8557-F992DEFB7713.gif (320x320, 240K)

The one you posted is the first one i've seen that I don't understand

This music kills me. Its the perfect theme for the derpy Norf fc fan

is this politix?

Forgot video.
youtube.com/watch?v=SV6rRNqTEfE

Where's the video of the hooligan falling over in the pub?

Its a Jow Forums created meme so its related to Jow Forums

Had I never visited your county, I wouldn't, but now I've seen it with my own eyes

Someone please post the webm of the two fat cunts bouncing off each other and one falls over the pool table knocking down his beer and rum and black

That particular one is a parody of Zulu Dawn
It pokes fun at the Northern English working class

It’s the match of the day theme

How are the Northern English? And why do you make fun of them?

I suggested one that follows the adventures of Team Captain Arthur and Camelot FC and their search for the World Cup.

Attached: toot1.png (749x1010, 99K)

No but they like laughing at fat ugly people, its slapstick humour or them even if the dont understand the intricacies or origins of the norf.

seconded. someone pls

>It pokes fun at the Northern English working class
it goes further than that sadly, these people are a genetic underclass larping as working class

Not entirely but it's not like there aren't American analogues to the people the meme is making fun of.

t. Souf F.C. nonce

They're kind of like what the Appalachia/rust belt is to us.

>Obesity
>Accent
>Labour
>Uneducated
>Working/underclass
>"English" footy player named NGUBU
There's more to it than that, but the intricacies of English society are lost on me.

This has something to do with Boer War and Zulus, MH370 and meat pies I'm guessing.

I went to London once and a random stranger threw a loaf of bread at me.

Got it ya fat cunts

Attached: 1513035921155.webm (288x360, 672K)

Appalachians are literally descended from these people, funny enough

Not surprising as Appalachia is full of North England/South Scotland stock

user comin' thru, thanks

Kek im in the south and see people all the time that look like OPs pic

youtu.be/3gSisZ3Huzg
This is what I imagine they listen to in the pub

Youve no idea about souf ham either you noncehunter.
Its just low brow sniggering at der funneh fat peeple if you dont understand theres a deeper genetic problem on this island, these people (both norf and souf) are the product of hundreds of years of feudalism and class systems ghettoising an underclass population.

Is Norf FC types being anti-racist actually a thing?

I would have thought they'd mostly be EDL types, unless they're Irish Liverpool or Celtic fans.

I'm one of them, kek my ancestors were Jacobite Yorkshire trash that got shipped over here in chains.

I wish I could find a version with sound

Attached: no deal.png (633x724, 538K)

>They're kind of like what the Appalachia/rust belt is to us.
but appalachia is fucking based

Yes, rundown for non-bongs?

lol

WAAAYyy HEYYYY

Chekt

Attached: 1E98531D-6623-47EC-B589-4CB88B2E6DF4.jpg (692x800, 65K)

It’s a gay psyop created by gchq

I said kind of, not exactly like Appalachia.

Attached: Norf grug FC mosque truck of peace.jpg (944x554, 112K)

Many people who are light nationalists are not woke to the race question.

come on lads sing!

MEN OF NORFTOWN STOP YOUR DREAMING, CAN'T YOU SEE THEIR SOSIJ ROLLS GLEAMING? SEE THEIR TEAMS SHIRTS STREAMING, TO THIS FOOTBALL FIELD!

Attached: zulu fc.png (1604x1488, 361K)

Lmao

Attached: 1539007644772.gif (399x399, 29K)

>NGUBU
Ngubu is fictional. He's a composite of successful African players who play for top football clubs, earn atrociously high wages, and are worshipped by politically unaware simpletons.

Indeedy

Fucking kek

fucking legend, cheers burger

Can Brits explain to me the hype about Greggs?

I come from NI and we never had Greggs until like last year and it just seemed like a crap chain bakery that's overpriced and poor quality compared to local bakeries. But I've come to England for uni and here Greggs are everywhere and people seem to love it. People keep saying it's cheap and nice but locally owned bakeries seem to be nowhere to be found here and if they were I'm sure people would realize that Greggs is actually overpriced mush.

"vuh norf remembers"
*unsheathes spork*

Attached: norfern assassination.png (1604x1188, 228K)

Got a cheese & onion pasty and a coffee for 2.50 the other day mate, you cant say thats not top economics

More or less the same reason 'Murrica is constantly associated with McDonalds despite the fuckton of other chain restaurants.

The tiny-ass bakery here in Whitehead sells fresh sausage rolls for 30p each and they're pretty big too.

I think Brits wildly overestimate how much it is appropriate to charge for baked goods.

Still, I'd have thought they'd more likely be the casual, non-woke type of knee-jerk quasi-racist, or at least is more likely to 'ate pakis than 'ate racists

idk maybe I'm just going off leftist memes about the English underclass

Fookin' cheeky bastid rooney!

Attached: rooney1.jpg (1216x1836, 920K)

Everything is grotesquely expensive in England.

Greggs is Newcastle's second worst export and one of the primary reasons for the Great Firebombing of Tyneside in 2048 during the Second English Civil War.

But seriously though, it's a corporate entity that provides sub-standard service and has uprooted many local bakeries turning cities, towns and even villages into soulless communities with its monopoly of shite. People go there because it's convenient and no other choices are available. There is no protection for small local businesses anymore on the high street.

Attached: 9ab.png (485x443, 62K)

lots of northerners are perma-labour, others have woken up.

Or just grotesque.

*walkie talkie crackles*
THE PIGEON HAS LANDED, I REPEAT, THE PIGEON HAS LANDED, OVER.

Attached: e4a.png (680x766, 210K)

I get the basic gist of it, and it's funny as hell. We also have those "football prole" type people around here.

AH SED YA PROFIT WUZ A PEDO YA PAKI BASTARD, GET ERE YA DAFT CUNT!

Attached: fbf.png (542x616, 23K)

Attached: norfhammer.png (705x519, 219K)

Nailed it.
>Random overpaid football player of dubious racial origin with clearly african admixture, covered in tats and sporting a hideous haircut trying to hide his nappy hair

Every top tier league club ought to have at least 3 of them, it seems.

*has to have

What's that ya stupid kuffar bastid?! Ya wanted garlic sauce wiv your long pig special? Give me four minutes, I'll go upstairs and get a fresh batch for ya...

Attached: 45d.png (1036x796, 154K)

Attached: fury wilder.jpg (882x796, 114K)

So then is Chelsea considered patrician?

Sounds like Panera Bread

norfs are a primal racial memory shared by the Anglosphere

Attached: norf realism.gif (558x655, 32K)

I noticed that about real estate in the South. And usually you have to live like a sardine. Otherwise you have to live in some northern shithole.

Context: My fiancee and I are deciding where to raise our family - here or there.

Tfw there is literally a Norf bloke at the pub I frequent

No, Panera Bread tries to seem like a posh Souplantation while Greggs is like walking into a miniature warehouse that tries to pass off frozen baked goods as freshly made. They make no attempt to make the establishment welcoming yet it is very popular with English proles. I really can't think of an American analog besides maybe imagining a bakery with the aesthetic of Home Depot or Costco.

IS there any sport that's more boring than soccer? Seriously, I tried watching it during the world cup and MLS playoffs but it felt like the most boring stuff in the world.

GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL

Attached: 1544379878444.png (2212x1376, 372K)

American football, 100 commercials and 11 minutes of play.

Oosh, sounds pretty bad desu.

It's kind of an acquired taste. It seems very shallow and simplistic on the surface but it's actually one of the most tactical sports around. The more you understand of the game, the more you will enjoy it.

The fact they stop play for television also drives me insane. Seriously, fuck American football.

I always thought that most of them are casually racist, hating Pakis and blacks without really knowing why. Thus the irony of them in turn loving their kebab and Ngubu, which is entirely lost on them. Sort of like dumb skin heads in America, right, but for the wrong reasons.

So Chipotle but without the salmonella?

It's still better than kebab shops. This is going back a few years but in my town a kebab shop was closed down by food standards agency because the proprietors were ejaculating into the garlic sauce.

Attached: 8cc.png (680x369, 139K)

Spot on. norf and sauf fc fans suffer from bizarre cognitive dissonance. For example, when a rival teams ngubu goes to take a corner, the fans will shout racial slurs and throw bananas at him. Then 2 minutes later when their own teams ngubu gains possession of the ball and is charging up the field, they are beside themselves with euphoria shouting "GO ON NGUBU MOI BEAUTIFUL SAAHHN"

Attached: 1520895180197.png (485x443, 34K)

That is horrifying. I guess I'd eat at Gregg's like my ancestral stock does then.

Chipotle! Yes, spot-on. I haven't been in that place in maybe ten years.

I was astonished to discover that the UK actually has TGIF. Made me chuckle a bit. I was also surprised to see how much young people love McDonalds, not only in England but also France -- and they're not all chavs either... the normies in Europe are luvin' it. Maybe it's just where I live, but I always think of McDonald's as just being the shitskin restaurant, hence my astonishment.

I remember while visiting my fiancee's family hearing some story on Sky or the BBC about some kebab shop using horsemeat. Not as bad as Paki jissom in the kebab sauce but still pretty gross.

Attached: bill's grave.jpg (768x1024, 300K)

Souf
same thing, different accent

Whats wrong with horse meat?

Best meat after pig. Good + strong taste without spices.

Horse meat in the UK was only every eaten in extreme famine m8.
The way I see it is if you eat a cow, a pig, lamb etc. there's no reason you shouldn't eat a horse. But there's the stigma that they're companions.

Well, you guys eat reindeer, so I guess you wouldn't scruple much over horsemeat. I'm not opposed to trying it, but it's a bit taboo in the US. We're not very adventurous with meat. For instance, my parents' jaws dropped when I told them about how great lamb is with mint sauce.

I just saw an instagram post of John Terry bragging about eating Macdongles on an airplane and couldn't help but laugh out loud

>Maybe it's just where I live, but I always think of McDonald's as just being the shitskin restaurant

They're not as bad as Burger King, but pretty much. They lost the hipster crowd and also lost a lot of people once they started cucking over "muh health goncerns" and the food stopped tasting as good as it used to. Wendy's does the best at straddling the fence between being fast food and quality ingredients that attract White People but even then a lot of Bugmen moved on to other things.

Kek. Told you so.

Meh, I barely leave the house except for my classes and the occasional take-out slop from an ethnic restaurant. Otherwise it's a lot of boiled potatoes meat and two frozen veg's for me with my special seasoning. I actually like making a good ol' burger and fries once in awhile.

I highly recommend this stuff, btw, it's great on everything.

Attached: 51gfpIMFyJL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 25K)

> I was also surprised to see how much young people love McDonalds
This also surprised me about England coming from Northern Ireland.

Even the vegetarians are luvin it. Which is especially baffling because McDonalds has a vegetarian selection of exactly 1 thing and it's twice as expensive as the meat version while not tasting particularly good.

Are you from County Fermanaugh? I'm not a plastic paddy or anything but my surname is from there as they were Lowland Scots. Just curious. What's life like there?

Attached: eliot.jpg (1982x2304, 1.5M)