>she's brown
what do I do Jow Forums?

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (550x469, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/byNlqUFddeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

correction
>she's half/three quarters brown
her dad is italian and her mum is cuban. I'm anglo and dutch(both by way of africa, though im not black) to preface.

Bleach her offspring.

we are ok with brown ppl marrying each other

Date her, see if she’s really as great as you think

>found the perfect girl
>brown

Sorry bro you found a near perfect girl

That's hardly brown at all. You should just hang out with her

>half italian
She is half white nigger dont worry, your kids will be mostly white. You will never have this oppurtunity again.

This is an extremely based and redpilled thread of real white men talking in good faith about things that actually happened

Go for it man, bleach her, it's no problem. Don't let some autists on the internet rule your life.

You’re right.

Fuck it, let’s do it. What should I say?

Attached: D2863CCE-48B0-4C87-8626-9CB23EA28429.png (750x1334, 113K)

"lol u tk him 2 da bar|?"

gonna be a no from me dawg
anything else?

Show bobs and vagene

What are you trying to do? Go on a date? Nigger pol is probably not the best place to ask for advice on this. But why not be a real man and ask her in real life.

Have you ever talked to her before user? its important to know if there's some common ground between you before i start spilling out austistic ideas

Just send her this
>youtu.be/byNlqUFddeo

>brown
>redpilled

How can she, or even you for that matter be redpilled, if you're thinking about race mixing

Attached: 1297539920802.jpg (500x367, 204K)

>Nigger pol is probably not the best place to ask for advice on this.
Fucking obviously. But maybe someone here has a good one-liner

>found perfect girl
>assumed you talked, and have a relationship of friendship
>turns out OP just stalks the girl and likes her from a distance
>tells Jow Forums to talk to her for him

LMAO bro cmon...

Attached: ba24c6aec2bb4725468a98414c6857e3d94b366112832f224160a7ebaca4b8b3.png (900x900, 329K)

ravioli
ravioli
show me the vaginoli

You find someone you won't have demented mutt children with, you faggot.

Go out to eat at a good restaurant. Somewhere where you have to dress nice, same as her. If you really want to make her fall in love with you, bring her flowers. Pay for her meal when you end, and do NOT force kiss or sex at the end of the night. In fact, you shouldn’t. Take it slow with good women, it drives them nuts. If she’s really good, you marry her and have at least two, ideally three children.

what does "redpilled" even mean if she is brown? she hates jews?

Kek

Attached: 1527556153638.png (720x893, 1.17M)

>turns out OP just stalks the girl and likes her from a distance
aaaaaand what would make you say that?
yes I have talked to her, numerous times. she asked me to be her date to her sorority's semi but I had to work, so she at least likes me that much

Italians are southern EUROPEANS
Cubans are like spanish niggers
I'd still advice against but she's not reallyyyyy "brown".

why are leafs so god damn fucking retarded like what are you even doing on Jow Forums dude.

Fuck off and go have relations with your hand.

Fuck off we are not all retarded , just most of us .

Attached: Counterspell(1).png (1078x1530, 1.21M)

>56%

Ask her out, but in your back pocket, you have in waiting, none other than the black surrogate card. Fotnicate with her, but when it comes to procreation, insist she's just an incubator for the high-quality germanic eggs you'll procure. Problem solved.

sounds like a plan user.

will keep this board updated

oh shit
checked
brb

"Were you born Audrey or were you Andre at some point?"

Better be safe than sorry

Attached: FemaleToMaple.jpg (639x480, 96K)

>Perfect girl
>Non-white
Pick one faggot.

Coming to Jow Forums for approval of a girl you like and could wife is completely cucked. How about think for yourself and be with her if you like her despite what she looks like? What a concept...

She's fine. Bleach it

happy hanukkah

I kekd

>perfect girl
>brown
way to contradict yourself in the first line, brainulus

Most Italian people are white the only brown people in Italy are in the deep south, Sicily Naples etc.. have a good number of brown people.
North Italy is about as white as it gets. Good chunks of North Italy were part of Austria until not long ago so you have more blonde people there than in France. The northeast was Austria the northwest was France, center north was France or HRE.
Generally above the general area of Rome Italy is very white, below the Rome area it's getting browner and browner but still is hard to find anyone that is Mexican mestizo level brown even in the deep south. Only Sicily had some Arab admixture during the ottoman empire and the south is the worst part of Italy by all standards.
North Italy if independent would have literally a standard of living on par or higher than Germany. The northernmost provinces are Swiss tier in productivity and only kept down by having to pay gibs to the southerners.

if she's really red-pilled, she won't betray her race with you anyway