Why do you hate the gays? They're people that want a normal life like everyone else

Why do you hate the gays? They're people that want a normal life like everyone else.

Attached: n-lgbt-a-20170509-870x636.jpg (870x636, 112K)

I don't hate gays, but the ones I do do hate are due to their actions. Here's a story, one fag classmate would cry "homophobic" to another classmate and tried to get him expelled from school. Everyone was against the fag because of his actions, and that's why most people hated him. Even his friends said he was a cunt.

I actually had no problems at all.

Until child trannies became a thing. Now I hate them with every cell in my body. Even though they might not be responsible. Fuck em though this is the world they wanted and now they can look around and be horrified while everything they hold dear gets destroyed.

Its actually funny seeing trans bullshit override everything the gays have worked for since the 70s.

I don't. Only hate faggots that display their degeneracy in public. You don't see heterosexual couples going on the streets to celebrate their sexuality.

I could careless if they suck dick in the bedroom just don't do it in public

I dont hate them, im disgusted by them though. What i do hate are the Jews. Now thats a race worth exterminating

Attached: 1544284831365.jpg (809x1024, 104K)

>I could care less
So you do care then.

>normal life
>being gay

pick one

I wish they would act like the normal people they claim to be instead of prance around at parades with a rainbow thong flossing their hairy cheeks while sucking eachother off
same with the trannies but NO they have to bring the fucking kids into it

can it

Attached: DoAhw3KWkAAKSNX.jpg (512x761, 62K)

What do they want when they're running around the streets with colourful flags?

equality, just equality

Love the sinner hate the sin.

I don't want them getting gay married because they'll "adopt" and rape the kid.

you're just justifying the fact that you hate a natural act, you're no better than those that hate the people themselves

Because the LGBT confused acceptance of degeneracy with acceptance of homosexuality.

no body gave a fuck if steve and bob got a corner lot and planted some rose bushes, but no one wants to see mullatto tranny 9 year olds and fucking leather bears in the streets.

>normal life
stopped reading right there, faggot!

I dont believe for one second that they are what they say they are and that homosexuality should be normalized. Gays are confused and are far from normal. They are the product of victimization and degeneracy of the west and should be destroyed if children become involved at any point in their lives.

I don't believe there was a holocaust, but there SHOULD be. I hope the holohoax becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy and actually happens for real this time.

to molest children

beat me to it

Good thread.

They're misogynistic assholes.

Can you gay people add to the current manpower pool I need my cheap and disposable soldiers quick.

Regular Hardcore twelvesomes are not a normal life

They don't want a normal life, and most of them can't even be called people nowadays, they are aberrations that want to make their sick behavior accepted by society

What did they mean by this?

Attached: Oy.png (945x455, 577K)

Attached: vey.png (832x617, 573K)

Attached: oy.png (825x621, 649K)

Attached: gevalt.png (951x617, 856K)

I grew up and realized what broken and utter failures homosexuals were. They dont deserve to be labeled human. Interracting with a homo you understand how worthless they are as people, pretending to have values or things they care about, when most cant even tell you why they care. Most of them are amoral and they dont even give a fuck about fucking kids and deseases.

Hope they all burn in a fire.

Attached: anudda.png (955x622, 761K)

Attached: shoah.png (957x460, 708K)

Nobody cares about individuals who are gay. The problem is when they take space in the political sphere and impose their degenerate lifestyle in culture. I litteraly couldnt give 2 fucks if you put your dick in another anus but dont come teaching kids are your lifestyle should be encouraged and normalised with trannies teaching that boys can have their periods too.

Why burn them in a bonfire when you can use them as a replacement for coal?

Attached: chutzpah of these goyim.png (960x614, 736K)

You cant actually make coal from faggots.

Attached: kvetching.png (962x630, 706K)

I don't
I just wish they would calm the fuck down and stop shoving their faggotry down the rest of society's throat.
You're gay? Fine, but that doesn't mean you get to deep-dick manass in public.

Darn, and here I was thinking that I just downed two birds with one stone.

Attached: kikes.png (956x631, 778K)

>He thinks that gay people like trans people
Oh honey...

Attached: hooknose.png (959x629, 851K)

Did you fuck your brother today homo jewsteen?

Attached: 1507068788096.jpg (610x416, 74K)

This user gets it

Because they flaunt their degeneracy in my face... just look at your pic related faggot.

that's not even bad compared to the half naked transexual monstrosties you see in our parades.

so do straight people

Attached: 1471304384554.png (501x505, 255K)

What?

Look at that fucking retarded mouthbreather on the right with its mouth hanging open like a fucking braindead retard.

Attached: quad.slutwalk-640x480.jpg (640x480, 130K)

> They're people that want a normal life like everyone else.
Normal people don't have fag parades, push agendas onto kids or form an alliance of degeneracy that would make Weimar cringe.

I dont hate gays. I do hate faggots tho.

Because they are antinatalists and welfare leeches. They almost caused a worldwide pandemic that could have destroyed humanity. They also hamfist their politics into movies and places that don't specifically apply to them.

boy, are you sheltered

Attached: 6XK6HAXVMNEPZMVXANWLWZA7OA.jpg (1200x675, 177K)

You are retarded

Attached: 1544702014103__01.png (1506x1656, 286K)

Thats really gay.

>implying I'm not against that also.

exactly, you're a bigot that is against everything that challenges your world view.

Why do you think these people are normal? Do you not know what normal looks like. user, you have to be 18 to view this site.

If this is your worldview i dont want to know what normal is to you. Kill all degenerates.

>equality
EVERYONE here knows that is a red flag word and you're a faggot retard for using it.

I don't hate gays. I just call straight people gay sometimes because it upsets them.

Attached: qZynL9o.png (1628x2220, 93K)

You're a bigot and against anything that challenges your world view.

>spewing Jewish state rhetoric
>we're the ones that can't challenge our worldview
>repeats "muh equality" and "muh bigot" every post
This doesnt deserve it's own thread.

>LGB_

>if you dont fuck trannies and embrace open marriages and share your sex partners with the public you're a bigot
And you wonder why we dont like LGBT

Dont hate em, hate the queer polyamorous sex crazy fags that fly under their flag. Pride parades are disgusting 99% of the time and sex shouldn't be the major driving force behind their community.

Their normal is my nightmares

clearly they DONT want a normal life, fuckin idiot. otherwise theyd control themselves, pump a woman, and raise a family. uncloseted gays should be burned

>Why do you hate perverts?

They don want gays they want big white cocks

Attached: Support.jpg (1280x1120, 202K)

Why must they act like foul sexual deviants constantly if they want us to just think of them as normal?

Attached: 1543711458987.jpg (373x480, 61K)