Theresa May's Brexit is the greatest 4D Chess Move of all time

Theresa May has been aiming for a no deal brexit from the very start.

1.) The deal she has negotiated is so bad that there is no way in hell it would ever pass the UK parliament. There are too many negatives and uncertainty with the Irish Backstop for it to be ever supported. She purposefully negotiated from a weak position so that it would make a no deal brexit the only other option available.

Attached: 1542311208257.png (744x496, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/business-46546204
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2. Theresa May realised very early on that the EU would punish the UK for trying to leave the EU. This is because the EU is terrified about the prospect of brexit causing a chain effect of countries also voting to leave across Europe. Furthermore, the EU losing Europe's number 1 nuclear armed military really makes the EU very worried due to the damage and weakening of the plans for the EU army. Economically, The EU is terrified about the UK financial sector becoming the Hong Kong/Singapore of europe but on a very large scale with 0% corporation taxes, thus sucking all European company HQs to the UK. The relevance of these facts are that a no deal brexit is the only way to fully enact upon the EU's true fears as I listed above, with the "Withdrawal Agreement" restricting all I have listed above. Theresa May's plan with this deal all along has been to negotiate with the EU to trick them into believing the UK has negotiated in good faith, when really it is quite the opposite and a no deal is what is wanted.

Attached: 20181217_025424.jpg (1080x2048, 782K)

3. As stated by the EU, the only deal the UK was ever going to get is the one which is currently on the table. Even this week when May returned to Brussels to try and get legal assurance that the Irish Backstop would not he used, the EU have refused to do so. This makes the EU look evil and malevolent in its intent to enforce it's own political will and globalist agenda upon the UK. This is all apart of the UK government's plan; Make the EU look responsible for causing a no deal brexit. Then the UK shall run with a "EU is bad" campaign which will give large amounts of public and international support to the UK. This doctrine that the EU has bullied the UK shall become a political tool to justify the creation of a UK parliament Grand Coalition, the first since WW2. The significance of this shall he a huge amount of stability for the UK, while countries within the EU like France and Germany will struggle due to losing a large slice of the UK export market. The intended effect of this is to target the German and French business interests who will put huge pressure upon Macron and Merkel to give the UK a free trade agreement as quickly and smoothly as possible. Therefore the UK shall get a free trade deal with the EU within 2 years without having any of the negatives of EU membership.

Attached: 1544616206511.jpg (700x372, 30K)

4. The Irish border is a huge problem for the UK and Ireland due to the risk of terrorism and is the largest risk about a no deal brexit. The main risk comes from having the chance of a hard border being assembled, however the UK and Ireland have both stated categorically they will not put up a border in any circumstance. The EU have also said they will not put a border up, however the UK is gambling that they will try and force Ireland to construct one. Therefore the UK will avoid all blame in this area, and due to advances in anti terrorism since 9/11, MI5 and GCHQ will be easily be able to stop the troubles from starting again. The intended effect from the UK government's perspective is to cause Ireland to have a surge in eurosceptism caused by the EU forcing Ireland to build a border (with EU money). This in the long run is intended to lead to Ireland also voting to leave the EU, whereupon the UK will offer Ireland vast amounts of assistance and healing many of the historical bad relations in the past.

Attached: borderpost.jpg (1280x800, 741K)

5. Last week's leadership challenge of Theresa May was coordinated between the ERG and May. The intention was for it to always lose and for May instead to go into the vote on the deal in a position of strength. This means that May cannot be ousted by her own party for 12 months, effectively taking all power away from conservative remainers who would try and launch their own coup of government should they know that May is aiming for a no deal brexit. In addition, due to the Fixed parliaments act of 2011, a general election cannot be called unless it is voted for by a majority of the House of Commons. This will never happen due to the conservatives and DUP having a majority in parliament and not having the energy to fight a general election. Overall, this then only leads one other way that May can be removed which is from Labour, the SNP and other minor parties except the DUP causing a no confidence vote in parliament. You may have heard in the last 2 weeks that Labour is considering doing this, and the SNP is trying to encourage then to do so. However, since the 1922 committee no confidence vote of last week, labour are now afraid that they would not win a parliament wide vote of no confidence and thus have stopped pushing for it. In conclusion for this point, May now has all the power and cannot be ousted unless she resigns herself for 12 months. This has secured the pathway for a no deal brexit, and killed the chance of getting a new PM who would push for a 2nd referendum. No deal brexit is now secured thanks to the 4D chess of conservative euroseptics in the European Research Group and the conservative government.

Attached: rees-mogg.jpg (1024x1001, 78K)

>conclusion
These are my predictions for what is to come. There will be a vote in the UK parliament on the 21st of January on May's Deal which will be rejected heavily. Theresa May will stay on on as leader to the annoyance of Labour and immediately after May will announce that the UK was pushed too far and too harshly in the negotiations by the EU and that is it is truly the EU's fault for causing this mess. May will then announce that the UK is leaving the EU on the 29th of March on WTO terms. May will then activate all emergency contingency planning and all the stockpiling will begin. British Forces in Gibraltar shall be trebled in number and out to maximum alert and the UK will begin negotiating free trade deals with Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and India immediately. Having 1 or 2 in place by the 29th of March.

Please tell me what You think about my theory and whether or not it is plausible or just complete false hope for the UK

Attached: facebook-1024-576.jpg (1024x576, 208K)

What deranged fantasy is this?
I hope to god it's real but it certainly doesn't feel that way. The entirety of Westminster and the civil service wish to keep us integrated, by a vassal relationship if necessary.
Forcing the EU to install a hard border is the gambit we've been advocating all along. If the EU forces the republic to break the good Friday agreement, it's more likely to lead to an irexit than a united Eire.

Again, I hope you're right chief, but none of us think they have it in them.

wistful thinking imo. No way May is that cunning. Only the most cunning of anglos with the beadiest of eyes could execute this plan.

This is the theory i have come to the conclusion of from keeping a very close eye on the current affairs of brexit, to every hour of every day.

At the very least, it is confirmed that May will not be gone for at least 12 months and that there will not be a 2nd referendum. The deal will be rejected in parliament which then leads to a no deal brexit

Attached: Screenshot_20181217-031209_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 526K)

>Favorable free trade deals with USA, India, Canada, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand

Yes because all of them will bend the knee and suck Britain's cock just because they were former colonies.

Britain won't be negotiating from a position of strength, and there's no ratass chance in hell countries will sign favorable free trade deals because of imperial nostalgia or w/e

When the UK joined the EEC in 1973, all the countries I listed had to drastically change their export markets which once exported large quantities of goods to the UK. See pic related for an article about New Zealand (from today)

Sorry Viking bro, but I do strongly believe that the commonwealth will be very excited to regain exclusive free trade access to the UK once again

bbc.co.uk/news/business-46546204

Attached: Screenshot_20181217-031724_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 528K)

Britain is a former imperial power with an inflated sense of ego. They have no leverage over anyone.

Given the overwhelming pro-EU sentiment in Scotland, if a no-deal Brexit happens, you can bet your ass that Scotland will secede. I'll be popping champagne to the sight of the UK being dissolved.

>In 1973

45 years has passed, but let's just pretend it hasn't? ANZAC free trade because imperial glory something something

I wish it were true I really do, I came to the same conclusion for a brief moment the other day, but I thought it too fanciful

When Anglo sphere union?

>Britain unironically intends to switch trade blocs, from the EU (largest market in the world, 500m people), to a small collection of minor countries scattered around the globe.

Wow top negotiating skills, top kek May

Attached: 1544431650061.jpg (875x744, 524K)

Wasn't Theresa May anti-Brexit before the Leave Britain vote?

Not switch markets, the UK wants to continue trading with the EU don't get me wrong. We want good relations and to be able to trade freely with Europe but not lose our sovereignty over it. I hope you understand

Attached: 1544732383734m.jpg (1024x1024, 250K)

Hmm her eyes are pretty beady though, i don't know, maybe there's more to her.

shes been covering up pedo shit for years. shes definitely not working for bong.

canada is happy to sign a free trade deal

Attached: ACBECE94-C706-4AC0-8B8C-F643441BD527.jpg (2500x1661, 332K)