What's next for Gavin McInnes?

What's next for Gavin McInnes?

Attached: gavin and wife.jpg (720x540, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJ79gyvaxWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Irrelevance

This is the video that got him shut down

youtube.com/watch?v=lJ79gyvaxWs

Learn about the post-WW2 holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West.

Redpill normies, that's the ONLY battle that matters now.

jew

Shoving another dildo up his ass on The View

No, that video had nothing to do with his current troubles.

Attached: fagin mcanus.jpg (1680x1050, 176K)

why the fuck did he do that?

Editorial rebuttal.

Gas yourself, rabbi

What I've heard is that he thought Hillary Clinton was walking funny, and he could walk more naturally with a dildo up his ass, so he decided to demonstrate. Somebody posts that picture every time Gavin is mentioned but nobody seems to know the context.

What the hell is up with the zionist shills these past few days? They're going haywire. Spamming shit about Richard Spencer whose been irrelevant for a year, thinking anyone cares about Gavin McInnes or Alex Jones, literally just posting pictures of shit on this board.

The end of Israel is close and the jews there can't handle how badly they're losing.

PRESIDENTSHIP of UNITED STATES of AMERICA!

enjoy his money he sapped from you suckers and laugh at all the people's lives that he ruined that followed us moronic name some cereal bs.

Suicide

Wuts wrong wit doods face.....?

He belittles any adult male who still enjoys video games as "manchildren", even if it's in moderation. Not cool.

How anyone takes this guy seriously is beyond me.

You see, the context of shoving a dildo in your ass and broadcasting it to the internet is really important.

Attached: 1iv1m0.jpg (215x250, 8K)

No one takes him seriously. He's just a funny dude with opinions you basically agree with.

It's funny.

Probably go back to compound media.

Attached: 1535502741605.jpg (1200x600, 143K)

Interesring and checked

Becoming Alex Jones’ buttboy.

ah yes
the co-founder of vice
who has done multiple naked photoshoots in the name of "humor"
huh

Alex Jones is name dropped by Tucker on a weekly basis. he also happens to be hilarious

Alex Jones will die in prison next to Rodger Stone and Steve Bannon.

well, I know very few who enjoy it in moderation. I know 100x as many who are layabout losers and vidya ruined their lives and motivation to do ... anything

He will probably get his own show on compound media owned by Anthony Cumia, his old boss.

Yes, the very same.

>Alex Jones will die in prison next to Rodger Stone and Steve Bannon.

Fuck off kike! Dr. Corsi is going to rot in jail while the fat man and Roger reap in the d-nations!

Attached: Roger_Stone_(14122466154)_(cropped).jpg (158x248, 13K)

Shut down? Didn't he leave Proud Boys of his own accord and left Cumia's podcast network and Rebel media long ago?

>context

His career is over.

>He's just a funny dude with opinions you basically agree with.
I agree he should go fuck himself.

Realistically he’ll probably get a show on Infowars since he’s been hanging out with Alex Jones and still appear on late night Fox now and then.

Hes becoming a cowboy, shooting niggers and rustling bison in Montana.
Yeeeehaw!

Probably a big fat divorce. And hell lose custody which is probably the worst thing that can happen to him.