*pic related*, currently me just in fucking despair, . been on this site for a year now, lurking til now...

*pic related*, currently me just in fucking despair, . been on this site for a year now, lurking til now. the more I think about it The more I hate being black, we're the least liked or wanted race on earth. Barely any culture, we cause the most crime and failure within any country we inhabit.

You have any idea how horrible it feels knowing no matter how much you try to be sucessful it will never outdue the ignorance of everyone else in your race.

I despise rap music, i hate drama and ghetto blacks. I hate my skin and nappy hair. I envy every fucking white guy i see.

I HATE BEING BLACK SO DAMN MUCH IT ISNT FAIR. WHY WAS MY ONLY SHOT AT LIFE BEING A DAMN NIGGER

The big black cock crap ISNT EVEN real im 6.5 at best. Fuck my life im a black beta virgin.

Attached: IMG_20181216_193537.jpg (717x955, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yaD2p1vPIjA
youtube.com/watch?v=FvzNeh4Mq1o&list=PL7nN2aF_iAEdIFNk9_MwWmGFSRK0LWKKn&index=64&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=5m2HN2y0yV8&index=103&t=0s&list=PL7nN2aF_iAEdIFNk9_MwWmGFSRK0LWKKn
youtube.com/watch?v=01-2pNCZiNk&list=PL7nN2aF_iAEdIFNk9_MwWmGFSRK0LWKKn&index=99&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=TrytKuC3Z_o&list=PL7nN2aF_iAEdIFNk9_MwWmGFSRK0LWKKn&index=101&t=0s
youtu.be/7xPBHn7Cblk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol nigger kill yourself. you smell frickan horrible

but srsly just become a rapper lol just dance sambo dance just play basket ball games lol

so, u are a poor emo nigger who wasted ketchup on his chest?

Why is there ketchup on your chest

that looks rusty
get a tetanus shot nigger
also if you're trying to prove that niggers aren't stupid violent panicky animals with no self respect than panicking and doing something violently disrespectful to yourself is stupid

Comment ignored, treat me with respect and I will treat you with respect

YO YO NIGGAZ

>no matter how much you try to be sucessful it will never outdue the ignorance of everyone else in your race.
That's no reason not to try.
Changes aren't made over night, if you want a better future for your people than YOU, as an individual, have to be a good person who betters his community.
YOU have to be a stand up dad that even the fatherless black kids look up to as a role model
YOU have work well and earn promotions (even if they're mostly affirmative action promotions) to show said kids that there's a future in working
YOU have to help build a community where people can leave their doors unlocked at night.
And if you live in an area that's beyond hope of these things, YOU have to be the frontiersman and build a future for you and your kids somewhere elses
Except Quebec, fuck off, we're full

fuck off niggeroni

6.5 is well above average

with all due respect just save time and anhero
you're going to die of tetanus anyway why wait?

Be the the change your want to see in the world OP

Just move to France nigger. Macron will personally give you a handy if you vote for him.

Attached: 4648410-0-image-a-61_1538319867231.jpg (962x716, 84K)

sucks to be you

Attached: 1511405114305.jpg (1262x592, 157K)

AWW CRY SOME MORE NIGGER

Attached: black on white crime.jpg (1342x9564, 2.68M)

I'm going to say the N-word.

Attached: 1544916366520.jpg (196x167, 14K)

I know this is fake/falseflag But black user here,Be the Change your race starting by you
>inb4 based nigger
I'm not based no black monkey based but I worked and now I am intelligent, but if I was white I would be smarter,but my future generation will be smarter and will adapt to the current world

hello fellow negoid gentleman, please kill yourself toot suite to rid your tarrish nature from this earth

Shit meme, not even funny

Also your vocaroo was cringy

6.5 is above average and you know it global average is 5.5 or less

Fake blood.

That nigga bleeding tears! this is serious

Did he died?

Nothing wrong with being black, it’s being a nigger that is disgusting. An honest, black man, who aspires to be a good member of society is a normap person.

>global average
>all those Chinese
don't come to America Ahmed you'll be sorely disappointed

so, u expect respect? exactly what for?
I dont know you, I dont care about you, maybe u kicked a dog this morning, maybe you killed a cat when u were young, it doesnt matter.
and thats ur problem, you expect too much for people, we own you nothing, you dont own me nothing... and trying to get suggestions for a place like this is example of that your priorities arent in order man... get the fuck out of here, get some nice friends, get a gf, doesnt matter how much time it takes, just go forward. stop being so autistic, succes has nothing to do with the colour of ur skin, is about ur attitude.
STOP BEING A PUSSY.

Not sure if bait, just don't be a nigga. Be a man; don't get used by others, build yourself, and suppprt a positive standard for society.

Nigger, you are going to have to push knife a few inches deeper before you get my respects.
or you could settle for something a bit more classy and traditional.

Attached: suicide-hanging-rope-225x300.jpg (225x300, 10K)

*clears throat*

Attached: 0.jpg (492x492, 52K)

Sorry senpai. Just be the best based black you can be. Most white people really don’t have an issue with individual blacks so if you are a respectable guy then most people won’t treat you different.

NOOOO DONT LET HIM DO IT

Be proud of your race faggot

Bro this site was not about hating and belittling all blacks it was about discovering truths. The race based truths are dark but they aren’t the end of the world. Having a high IQ isn’t everything to life you also have to be a good person OP. Fuck these guys you don’t seem like a ‘nigger’ to me but a black man.

I know this a larp but shit was truly not like this back in the day baka

N I G G E R

Attached: 1541572575884.png (334x346, 127K)

Being black is unironically better than being a mutt mongrel. At least you have *some* identity and racial heritage, which is better than none.

The old days will always be better compared to now

Shame we cant go back

Be the change you want to see in the world.

>racial heritage.
you mean constant tribal warfare in order to enslave each other, and when whitey finally frees you from a life of slavery at the hands of you own race, turn around and blame the whole thing on them?

Dab on the dead nigger.

Any body have a dead nigger storage?

Attached: 1544151351088.jpg (554x400, 28K)

REPORTED

God made all people BEAUTIFUL

kys nigger.

Yeah, but niggers aren't people.

Attached: 1540657928143.jpg (190x250, 5K)

Still more than mongrels have. Look at Obama. Had to pretend to be black and completely ignore his white side in order to claim some sort of identity and place in the world. It's pitiful. Racemixing is child abuse.

Your image is literally from a shitskin Facebook group. Fuck off.

make america balkanize, i know blacks will like it, they always want safe spaces on twitter.

just become white? michael jackson did it too.

nigger

Attached: 1538099214178.jpg (190x265, 10K)

wherever you are
you must rape

Stupid

Dude, watch Shakka Ahmose videos. He'll inspire you. The kangz meme is real. Be proud of your heritage.

youtube.com/watch?v=yaD2p1vPIjA

Real talk.

Attached: Shakka Ahmose.png (634x676, 900K)

Why did freemasons decide to turn blacks into niggers?

Attached: 1524606658001.jpg (395x594, 51K)

Dont know if this is real or not but get religion. Not the ghetto all black church religion just good old fashion Christianity. Find a decent religious non ghetto black girl and try to be happy. Very few people legitimately hate black people like that.

fake and gay, no negro is self aware. They are literal NPCs molded into jewish golems to destroy the white man.

Attached: 1478355726120.jpg (676x875, 66K)

nice copypasta

Check'em. Cutting yourself is for 90's emos.

Stop being a guiltfag like the Germans. Blacks and every other race used to be respectable in the 80's and before, but the luciferian faggots destroyed everyone with alcohol and drugs. Just check out how amazing black culture used to be - it's rich as fuck! Blacks are easy to dehumanize by evil people simply because of their skin color and that they look a bit different. It's totally fucked.

I hope you're not a Jewish larper.

youtube.com/watch?v=FvzNeh4Mq1o&list=PL7nN2aF_iAEdIFNk9_MwWmGFSRK0LWKKn&index=64&t=0s

youtube.com/watch?v=5m2HN2y0yV8&index=103&t=0s&list=PL7nN2aF_iAEdIFNk9_MwWmGFSRK0LWKKn

youtube.com/watch?v=01-2pNCZiNk&list=PL7nN2aF_iAEdIFNk9_MwWmGFSRK0LWKKn&index=99&t=0s

youtube.com/watch?v=TrytKuC3Z_o&list=PL7nN2aF_iAEdIFNk9_MwWmGFSRK0LWKKn&index=101&t=0s

Attached: 1541808054498.jpg (252x291, 29K)

Just do the right thing, marry a black woman, get a good job doing something you enjoy, raise a black family. Be what you wish the rest of your race was. Be a good and respectable man in spite of the rest of you who arent.

>he seriously fell for the race meme

Attached: 1524741714910.gif (278x340, 68K)

Tbh I would love to be black, I can say nigger whenever I want without repercussion

He cute

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 30K)

If this is fake than yo if a fucked bastard for using that photo. If it’s not then just get religion and better yourself. Find your ancestry and what part of Africa yo family hails from. Get into old black culture, which was good before the late 80s. Get a decent respectable job and desecrate yourself to it and something bigger than yourself and show those low class monkeys that you don’t have to be a street hustler or a sports start to make it good as a brother. Your sad bout not having a good history for your race then mak one. Tell liberals to stop trusting you like your special also.

you need a timestamp ding dong

Attached: 1544159169862.png (625x626, 16K)

itt "fellow white people"

Go befriend a jew and marry and have kids be happy . Make it your quest

OP Please don't kill yourself. You are worthy. Believe in yourself. Don't listen to all the racist pigskin shitheads here. Rise up, take control of your life. Find God and you will find inner peace. This is a false world. Don't let people's opinion bring you down.
Be strong. God will always love you.

youtu.be/7xPBHn7Cblk

I don't believe your black, post a timestamp with your hand and ID

'whiteness' in America is more of a culture. a state of mind.
if you behave as if you're white, you will be treated accordingly.

>YMMV Depending on location

Probably a Jewish larper. They create these racism strawman threads to get Jow Forums ready for the final ban.

You don't realise the amazing opportunity they have given you. Because of typical black behaviour, because of the ghettos and the crime etc the bar is set very low. People will not expect much of you. Its so easy to overcome the expectation and impress them because of this.

If you act like half a decent human being most white people would love to have you around. Why? Because people want to believe the lie that everyone is equal and that diversity is great. They crave it. It will never be the standard quo but just like not all white people are good, so are not all black people bad.

Be grateful for the low expectations man, you can easily over achieve here live a wonderful life.

You are responsible for your actions, nothing more and nothing less.

is that ketchup?

honorary aryan

Attached: 1543372842753.png (382x618, 377K)

hahahaha

>If you cut me do I not bleed Hershey's syrup?

Even if this is fake I feel sorry for decent black people and there are some no matter what's said on here. I'd like us all to get along but the problem is there's just too many of your people who are violent, stupid, ignorant, lazy and demanding for any sane white person to not be suspicious of you based on your skin colour. Unless black culture changes we'll never really get along because you can't have one group of people financing the lives of another group who in return murder them, steal from them and still pretend they're victims.It won't last and should not

fake and gay
i found this picture on some facebook group

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-16 at 11.54.45 PM.png (190x254, 76K)

Alright the truth is out SHOW YOURSELF JEW

If you're aware of the racial IQ dispersion, then go become a productive member of society and live like a civilized person. Become a teacher and be a father figure for fatherless black youth and teach them to be better people.

excuse me? i hope you arent referring to me as i merely exposed the truth of just how gay OP is

Nah, I meant to put OP's name my bad m8

what the fuck is happening in that image?

Lighten up dude, just live a good life for yourself. Be moral, have a family and raise them right.

yea thats right
SHOW YOURSELF YOU COCK SLOBBERING FAGGOT

Literally found this image as a meme.
Not even you you LARPing faggot.

Attached: 9EDFAAFB-AB76-4C2E-BBE1-780B72C60A0F.png (1242x2208, 3.09M)

niggers!!

Attached: 84CDC4F3-7F1C-42B2-A6C7-4A930EE8BFB4.jpg (753x640, 73K)

If you really hate niggers you'll kill yourself by jumping off of a fucking bridge and landing on your head. Do it nigger.

Do it now, you night train soaked, thick headed, swollen lipped mongrel.

Please leave this site and go to reddit. You’re mentally unstable and know more than enough racial facts to justify leaving here. Turn your life around, find a black wife, and live somewhere else with your own people. We don’t all hate you, we just need separate places to live is what we can agree on.

Nigger

go to bed dad

Buncha dumb spics in this thread.
>outdue
Nice touch, OP.

Hehe motherfuckers, btw my dad just crossed over today with a fake visa ctfu

Also subscribe to my yt channel

Attached: t4ejpj0m0tt01.jpg (1519x1006, 66K)

Typical that a nog would wallow in self pity.

Fuck off incel acne

Attached: 1538609187350.png (249x249, 79K)

What's the point of hating yourself? You are what you are. Being black sucks because so many blacks suck. The only way forward for your kind is change. So snap to it and make things better. Make yourself better, make your family better, make your community better.
No reason feeling bad over what a lot of Jow Forums niggers think.

Attached: 1536896804278.png (384x378, 118K)

Nigger

Hey OP. All the best to you man.
When I was in hs, we got this exchange student from Georgia. All the girls were excited because he was black, lots of guys wanted to ask about latest 50 cent and Soulja boy stuff.
Turns out this guy was so chill, calm, respectful. He wasn't into any of that. Church going, dressed well, never spoke out of turn.
Blew all our minds because we expected him to be like flavor flav. But we were all more degenerate than him.
I got the impression he got tired of explaining not every black guy is a nigger.