The Flip hottie won Ms Universe

The Flip hottie won Ms Universe.

Trannies absolutely BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Attached: 20181217-miss-universe-philippines.jpg (950x664, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hOgpS7bqLwA
newsweek.com/issa-rae-book-asian-dating-906886
youtube.com/watch?v=uVJu4i-Tly8
youtube.com/watch?v=cZCPaeonsMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

K

This trap will have a psychotic episode tonight after snorting drugs and taking the estrogen pills while drunk.

That was just a teaser goy next year there will roll out 10 trannies, then 20 the year after that.

Thats not the trap. He lost. Didnt even make 3rd runner up.

>miss phillipines
>always choose the one that looks the most white

WHY!?

All Filipino women are ladyboys though.

At least the ones that do not look like a pug.

This one is a happa

Headlines and tweets tomorrow: Miss Philippines who? Miss Universe still very much bigoted. We have so much work to do in the fight against transphobia. Next year!

t. am half flip

White/European features are still greatly appreciated in the Philippines, you see many flip hapas and just plain old white people breaking into television in the Philippines because of this.

Attached: Duterte.jpg (2048x1365, 484K)

Wont matter. As long as third world country contestants keep winning top 3, there will be no problem.

Doesn't even look asian and north asian would be better anyway. These contests always strike me as what gay men pretending to be straight or women believe an attractive woman looks like. Oh I forgot there a talent sections as well... sure.

Shes an Aussie-Flip hapa.

mentally ill freaks btfo

As long as I get to see men punching women in the olympics I'll be happy.

Yes, the loss will trigger him/her/it.

Who was the tranny?

t. Out of the loop

The contestant for Spain

she looks full spaniard.

Thanx ausbro.

She's a real qt

Attached: 1541205074364.jpg (762x1188, 276K)

Probably a lot of Spanish in there. Her hair shows signs of damage from hair straightening. That would be more likely from spanish than anglo assuming her aussie side is anglo.

Attached: 7677685764566.jpg (736x1104, 106K)

Suck a dick tranny scum.
Oh wait never mind.

She's hot, would bang. And she's cisgender female. Thank goodness a real pussy.

Whole world won tonight.

Because happas are most valued and highly regarded in Flip society.

Pure-blooded Flips are ugly as fuck monkeys, so they can't be sent out to compete at beauty contests like Miss Universe.

Only pouring white genes to their gene pool gives them a racial upgrade and most Flips prefer it.

Pic related. A boy whose father is a white Aussie and whose mother is a pure-blooded Flip.

Attached: 150305120832422401_8.jpg (1000x665, 101K)

MISS ASIAN WHEN?

It's not probably. She IS half Australian. She hosts a radio show here as well

Filipino so basically she's/he's a trap. Fucking slant eye asian men are the most feminine men

Flips have white-fever.
Pic related is her parents.

Attached: catsparents.jpg (301x290, 33K)

Are Philipinos the most powerful race in the world?

Nazis btfo

Finnish (Russian) miss was not in top-10

Attached: alina voronkova.jpg (612x361, 35K)

Salty pajeet

She looks a lot better in that photo. More natural.

I guess they're going that way.

Miss Nepal was far more beautiful and one of the few who actually looked very feminine.

Attached: D78732F9-9296-4054-980C-273E4218D39B.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Flips are literally asias Mexicans. Prove me wrong.

I wanna fill her with my peenoise genes. I wanna make that womb my filthy breed hole. She would love being with a flip who isn’t 5’3. We would make a new breed of southeast asian. All she needs is to take my seed. The trannies will be purged. Vice Ganda will be hung like the faggot he is, and Duterte will be remembered as the founder of our 1000 years of glorious rule. Indonesia will be converted and treated like a partner in this empire. PAPA NEW GUNIEA WILL BE CRATERED.

Not really my preference, and her voice sounds horrible. Didn't she grow up here? She doesn't sound like us, but has this really fucked up accent. Is she faking it? What gives?

Flips are obsessed with pageants it’s like a national/historical event. With all the corruption and degenerate politics this would surely boost their flip pride.

I'd smash.

I do agree that flips are mexico-tier.
Leafs are literally cucks. Prove me wrong.

Good fuck trannies

Its a joke a man in a dress was ever in the running

you are never happy are you? if the tranny had won you would have fumed but when she lost you are still not happy. the girl did great for getting there to begin with, she is already an inspiration

why is he caged?

Based and mabuhaipilled

I love to smell Filipina assholes and suck on their farts! Good for her!

Spain has smoking hot women and they picked a FUCKING TRANNY as a representative.

What in the fuck.

that's miss china #2

The prettiest Asians I ever knew were Vietnamese. Flips (though based and redpilled) look like dog shit.

Drumpf

Fuck that made me laugh

Attached: brutal.gif (380x214, 2.27M)

Ugly as fuck. Typical ugly indian face with whiter skin. Must be some kind of mutt.

I guess he couldn't cut it.

Attached: Carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

youtu.be/hOgpS7bqLwA

Which one had the best national costume, and what are the political implications?

Thank god the spain lost, but its only trial. one-by-one they will replace anyone in Miss Universe every year. sounds familiar?

Won't happen. Ms Universe has more geared towards getting contestants from the third world. They wouldn't wanna loose all of those donations they get from big charaties. Also not every fashion designer are on board with the tranny thing. Good examples are Dolce& Gabbana and Armani. Victoria's Secret may get hit tho.

But China is always #1

>fillipina

why does she look white?

Attached: tallywhackers.jpg (250x214, 28K)

Wrong. They're the blacks of Asia.

newsweek.com/issa-rae-book-asian-dating-906886

Sure, they're similar to Mexicans, but if the Flips aren't the blacks of Asia, then who the fuck would be?

Indians maybe?

>Ms Universe pageant
>Not picking a man
what a fucking shitshow

Attached: topkock.jpg (871x870, 122K)

>blacks of Asia.
Fuck off nignog. Don't latch to their success here.

Overweight Koreans are literally niggers.

blacks are the blacks of asia nog

She's an average-looking slut if you judge by Russian standards. Wouldn't even turn my head if that flat chested thot passed me on the street.

youtube.com/watch?v=uVJu4i-Tly8
youtube.com/watch?v=cZCPaeonsMg

>what is Papua

There is something about a white man's seed.

It creates beautiful, upgraded, female offspring. Relative to the quality of the mother.

Attached: WMBF.jpg (800x532, 72K)

>she will never be my astrally projected wife
suffering

Projection

Based

I always wondered about that myself.
Why do non self-loathing white men and woman of colour create such beautiful offspring.

When niggers do it even if they are rich and successful the kids look like Abonimations.