Who's your favorite political ecelebs?

I know Jow Forums likes to pretend to hate ecelebs, but the truth is I love them. Here's a rundown of my typical day:
>Watch Coffee with Scott Adams in the morning before work for a recap of Trumps twitter rampage that morning
>Watch Styxhexenhammer during my lunch break (I try to be one of the first to comment so he pins my comment)
>After work usually watch Stefan Molenuex talk to some caller who married a Somali refugee and her 9 year old son physically abuses him
>At night I watch a Jordan Peterson lecture if I'm sober, or I'll watch Alex Jones if I'm drunk/high

What are your favorite ecelebs Jow Forums? Be honest.

Attached: PicsArt_12-16-10.57.21.jpg (1024x1024, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ALvssgCcdPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Tf19mdYaCcs
youtube.com/watch?v=ph8M_8sVOEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

none

what happened to baked alaska after the blood sports drama and that erin slut?

Attached: loz.jpg (1080x1350, 139K)

FPBP, this was the thought in my head before I clicked this thread. So sick of shills trying to force people to listen to these influencers. Especially when shills complain about zionist subversives getting banned but all threads about millions of regular people being silenced gets met with comments like...
>HURR DURR PRIVATE COMPANY
>Make your own website
Fuck zionism. Fuck Israel and fuck e-celebs

I prefer Varg and then old Alex Jones pre-Trump. Crazy people are fun to watch.

The only one of those I watch is Rogan and it sure as shit ain't for his political beliefs.

they're all pretty terrible desu. at least pewdiepie and alex jones are a little funny.

What does "eceleb" even mean? Many considered ecelebs attained fame/notoriety in real life before their online presence, and some of them have gone on to do things in real life beyond their initial online presence.

What is so different if they were a "normal celeb", I suppose attaining some kind of fame not on the internet? Does getting famous on the internet somehow invalidate them? Everyone hates Hollywood and MSM, but then the alternatives are scorned as well.

This whole eceleb label is retarded.

He does that gay irl stream shit where you basically have a cam on you while doing mundane shit like going to a burger joint to eat. He apparently walks dogs as a job now too

Alex is the GOAT

Your fucken spacing is retarded.

half of these people are kike puppets.

Attached: 8e5.png (547x626, 17K)

Two of those aren't terrible.

kys faggot.

Brittany Venti because I like tits, thick thighs, and wide-set eyes.

Attached: cnMasNO.jpg (826x1200, 157K)

A hispanic man from Illinois named Nicholas Fuentes. I enjoy his show and he seems wise beyond his years.

Nice. I'll have to sub him.

Jared Taylor is the only correct answer or none.

I'm an owen Benjamin kinda guy. Go bears

1.JF
2.Jared Taylor
3.Venti (sorry I like her bewbs)

leftypol

I like Stephen because he has more depth and isn’t just surface level. If you don’t have a pretty in depth knowledge of philosophy and political science then you probably can’t grasp his concepts. He is probably the true intellectual on the list, the rest are entertainers.

Stefan is the only living philosopher who will go down the history books with the greats. I used to think Bertrand Russell was the last of the great philosophers, but Stefan has rekindled philosophy for the first time in over 100 years.

>checked
Yeah he is one of the better philosophers of our time. Super underrated desu. If we make it through this liberal hell he will be seen as a voice if reason in an unreasonable time. Truly a great man, I wish he would publish more scholarly articles.

Out of those? Varg.

Attached: 1544160342525.jpg (1014x1024, 156K)

None. They are all frauds in it for the shekels.

Attached: uyyutj.jpg (813x588, 110K)

Out of the ones on that picture, only Spencer, pewds and golden one are actually respectable.

Varg and on occasion Pewdiepie, Hitler speeches too on occasion

this
SAGE

>muh talking heads picture show telling me what to think
Boomer detected, either literal or meme one. Regardless kys.

>jared taylor
>eceleb
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>so powerful

Attached: 1525665679310.gif (336x335, 2.56M)

Attached: 1541197960857.png (343x486, 349K)

tayler - dicki - varg - styx

but nobody beats jonathan bowden

F

Who is that dumb slut again?

I mostly listen the Paul Joseph Watson, Sargon of Akkad but most importantly Pew Die Pie. That being said, it's not like I take their word as gospel, like everyone here I'm entitled to my own opinion.

Lauren Sim- I mean Southern

an0maly is great. i don’t care what anyone says. i’ve dmed with him back and forth on instagram, he’s a good dude

ok first of all why the FUCK is brittney venti and pewdiepie in this list lmfao

op confirmed newfag

Terry A Davis RIP
youtu.be/ALvssgCcdPQ
Truly a prophet in my eyes. Unlike these other shills gatekeeping for a little bit of KikeKash; Terry kept it real and never begged for money like a dog.

Attached: holy-terry.png (460x310, 309K)

Yikes

>fucking Varg
>Muttii
>pewdipie
>((I LOVE ISREAL)) Crowder and Shapiro
Jow Forums fell for the counter-signal hard in '16.

This is a great image though, I'm sharing it.

Rollin for Bernice.

Sonia was my second pick.

poor taste dude she looks like she has downs

joe is that you?

alex, pre-dates chan. became so powerful the entire kike enterprise locked him out in unison. i've honestly never seen anything like it in 15 years of this shit. usually they just shoot you. and he never even broke the rules, dont name the jew in public.

I like pewdiepie, alex jones and Donald trump. Those are my favorites. Red pilled ecelebs are the future. And that’s a good thing.

This. Pewdiepie and Alex jones are great. Some of those in the photo are kikes. There needs to be a distinction between ourguys and faggot kikes on YouTube.

Eceleb means the majority of your content is online and not traditional media you fucking mongoloid.

Love listening to Sargon get rekted by literally everyone and their grandmother. Guy is the DSP of politics.

Attached: 1472141208949.png (656x703, 221K)

What a faggot. Those people need to die.

none, its losers looking for a dad on the internet

True. Pewdiepie has way better hitler jokes though.

this

That’s not a eceleb that’s a ewhore. There’s a difference.

Nick is based. Seems to have some pretty good hitler jokes.

Attached: 4E2431D0-939B-40B6-99DA-AC73B4750B38.jpg (600x438, 101K)

WHO IS JF

JF
Mike Enoch
Halberstram & McFeels

That's about it. I listen to some other TRS stuff, but the takes elsewhere are pretty cold.

Johnny Millennium redpilled me on the JQ

Attached: Johnny_Millenium_image.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

How much are jannies paid to not delete blatant e-celeb spam?

Pewds is a Nazbol commie promoted by the (((DailyStormer))).

>Here he is singing the Communist National Anthem:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tf19mdYaCcs
>And here he is cucking out by denouncing E;R:
youtube.com/watch?v=ph8M_8sVOEA (skip to 6:10)

If you're still falling for Jewish/Commie ecelebs in the current year you suffer from a special kind of stupid and should feel bad.

Attached: pewds commie 2.jpg (1165x1040, 68K)

>infotainment isn’t entertainment

Kys

Also intellectualism is cancer and pushed by (((them))). It’s why city people all voted for Hillary and trump supporters are rural and suburban retards.

Holy shit cringe

Double cringe

Daisy Hogg I wanna fuck her butt in new town

>Entertaining Tier
Scott Adams
Alex Jones
Joe Rogan
Richard Spencer

>Meh but not terrible Tier
Styx, Gavin, Varg, PJW, Rubin, Golden One

>Literally Who tier
Bottom left, baked alaska, center 2nd row, lauren southern

>Absolute shit tier
Crowder
Molymeme

>JEW tier
Shitpiro
Peterstein
Sargoy

Pewdiepie is god.

RESPECT WAMEN

Checked and RIP

Terry was more than a eceleb though. He doesn’t belong in the same category.

I forgot Pewdiepie in Entertaining tier (dont watch him but he's clearly doing good work abusing the fact that he's too big to fail to drop redpills on zoomers)

Scott Adams is a self important dick with an attention seeking whorey looking girlfriend. He looks like he might have AIDS too. Why do people listen to anything he says? Hurr durr I can predict everything because I'm so much smarter than you are. Didn't predict your girlfriend would give you AIDS did you?

How can you not name the god of YouTube pewdiepie who is literally turning an entire generation into nazis?

Ah, thanks for clarifying.

Not well known, Thomas Sheridan is an occultist with the logic of a mathematician that drops more truth about reality then all these jew clowns in the OP pic

Attached: thomas-sheridan.jpg (333x444, 12K)