1 2 3! RANGERS! 1 2 3 Rangers

>1 2 3! RANGERS! 1 2 3 Rangers
>*rolls around in mud for 3 hours*
Congrats, you are now elite american fighting force:
youtube.com/watch?v=wvxqxylAyE0

Honestly, why is the military so stupid and disrespectful toe their recruits? They basically humiliate and treat them like prisoners. Has there ever been a military force in history that treated the personnel respectfully?

I'm thinking mercenaries, considering they are usually experienced and just do their job type shit--but seriously, watching this shit just upsets me that if I'd never be interested in joining an elite military force, I'd get treated like a stupid convict.

Attached: 290px-Drill_instructor_at_the_Officer_Candidate_School.jpg (199x169, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yaPyXEa-_4Q
youtu.be/oTVVhCBYpx0
youtube.com/watch?v=LHLEY4uIqno
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Camera always pans to the females

BWAHAHAHHA

Also, why do so many recruits need glasses?! Pfffttahahahha

US Military has no fucken standards my GAWD.

youtube.com/watch?v=yaPyXEa-_4Q

FEMALE MARINES! BWAHAHAHHA

Either Butch Latinas or White womyn bwhahahahha

>Honestly, why is the military so stupid and disrespectful toe their recruits
the actual purpose of boot camp and most training is to put recruits through an ordeal - which causes them to be bound together by sharing in it. it's the same logic as fraternity hazing. suffering through something with someone else produces a much sturdier bond and that's essential for the functioning of a fighting force

saged because you're a fucking idiot leaf

youtu.be/oTVVhCBYpx0

the only reason mercenaries dont do bootcamp type shit is theyre already all ex military .
also disrespecting soldiers under your command is unprofessional and against army regulations , recruits are not disrespected .

>Has there ever been a military force in history that treated the personnel respectfully?

Finland.

u getting the facts from movies OP
u are suppose to make their lives miserable the first 6 months or so, you want the rambos and counter striker heros out ASAP in any course, be basic training, commando or whatever
but then, it just about to make your unit bond together, how well can u perform if ur recruits are resentful towards you?
U have to inspire em, make them try harder and better everytime, not make them feels worthless... you and your country spend thousand of hours and resources on em, we are not soviet union.

t. former militar, cabo primero instructor cazador de montaña

the point is psychological conditioning to make you intuitively function as a unit with other soldiers and maintain discipline under stress.

the shit OP says with humiliating soldiers is a complete myth , i've never seen a commander humiliate a subordinate in my time in the army and in the basic army command training they teach you that anything of the sort is a violation of the core values of the army and illegal .

I was stationed in Beirut back in '82 when the shit hit the fan. These guy wouldn't last five minutes out there. I was neck deep in the shit. 9th Marine Infantry Division, B. Gen. Datin called me up personally and told me "pack your bags, I need your ass down here in Beirut YESTERDAY!" and then I said "IM ON MY WAY. 10 minutes later I got the first helicopter out of Nellis AFB.

Attached: 1980's Beirut special operations.jpg (1000x673, 335K)

I took this picture after I get to Beirut, but I was too late. 9th marines were wiped out.

>Honestly, why is the military so stupid and disrespectful toe their recruits?

>watching this shit just upsets me that if I'd never be interested in joining an elite military force

You answered your own question faggot. It's to weed out beta "men" like you or just discourage the weak minded from joining. If you can't handle getting yelled at or getting dirty then you're the type that will crack when the Haji's connect a car battery to your balls. Then you'll eventually tell them the route your squad was going to patrol, and they'll get blown up because you're a fucking pussy.

Fuck off and stay the fuck out of the military and don't concern yourself with shit that doesn't involve you.

>1 2 3! RANGERS! 1 2 3 Rangers
>*rolls around in mud for 3 hours*
they are turning them into golems.

Attached: 1539834631142.png (645x773, 18K)

colleague of friend shot himself in stomach while in IDF due to bullying. then again, he was an aliyah fag. idf full of bullying and hazing.

>produces results
>but y dey do dis???
niggers stay small

I wanna believe he started beating the fuck out of her the second the camera went off, but in reality he probably can't do shit or she'll file a SHARP on him.

>I'd never be interested in joining an elite military force
implying a fucking leaf would ever qualify in one

Attached: f0b89ca4d2110d6015f23792d8b051f7081ed437_hq.jpg (505x520, 67K)

It's protocol for the military to complete tear down the individual and reshape their identity to be cog in the wheel, a drone in the bee hive. You're not allowed to begin thinking for yourself until you've reached at least O-5 rank. By then most of them are totally compromised and a part of the machine.

>I don't think the Rangers are for me. Better just ride around with this baby for protection.

>Finland.
Gonna watch this and form an opinion:

youtube.com/watch?v=LHLEY4uIqno

Attached: 1493378422003.png (838x983, 53K)

Shut up kike I was definitely disrespected by a group of sergeants and staff.
Did I complain about it?
No.
I had never been to Jow Forums and I was motivated to deploy for months so I could watch all my friends lose their wives and girlfriends and freeze and starve all for the good of Israel.
So I cleaned my blood up off the squad bay floor with a scuzz brush like a good recruit.

>American
Wrong... they're team Israel nau!

every army has hazing , my point was that in no point in your military service you are humiliated by your superiors .
as for bullying to be completely frank i've only seen people who deserve it get bullied like whiny people , people that are constantly late to replace their fellow soldiers on guard duty ,people that constantly try to abuse regulation technicalities\fake illness to not perform perform work and have their unit do their job for them and so on .
most people that get shit are a bit faggy\pampered and get straightened out by it .

colleague of your friend was most likely a faggot or mentally ill .

Why is he saying "freaking"? No swearing allowed?

Checked. Still, why would you want to fight the globalists wars for them?

yes but did you get humiliated by your commanders ? . us army might be different but here its illegal , if they insult you and you can prove it they get court marshalled and fucked .

does us army permit humiliating subordinates ?

More proofs or you're a LARP.

He's Canadian. No hate speech allowed

>leaf bait thread
SAGE

Attached: 1488002328412.jpg (814x951, 170K)

>Also, why do so many recruits need glasses?! Pfffttahahahha

Shut up Russian nuke buffer zone. By the way, nice fuckup in Afghanistan. Leaf's military are the downie little brother of the Anglosphere.

Attached: 980x.jpg (460x566, 24K)

>The military should, like, totally respect my personal space and my feelings, so like, why can't they do this for me 'cuz I'd, like, totally join if I could play video games and be left alone but got to wear those cool-ass fatigues

Attached: 1483152376518.png (858x1390, 951K)

Yea you can get in trouble for cursing. If they like you (think you won't rat) they will chew your ass out with more colorful language.

they are not individuals, they are a team
by breaking down their ego they stop putting their own needs over that of the teams and follow orders better
mercenaries already have this discipline so they get treated better and tbf unless you join security forces army/marines you wouldn't get treated like shit past the 2 months of boot camp which for most branches is just a hazing period to remove undesirables

>amerimutts defending his right to die for israel like the true slave he will always be
the absolute madlad

>wears cover inside
>faggy rolled up sleeves
Fucking Marine shitters

It's just to keep women out of hard jobs, and that's a good thing

>rangers
>elite
pick one

Attached: rangers.png (530x1403, 799K)

that pic is from OCS apparently. in enlisted marine corps boot camp the DIs wore their covers 24/7 in uniform unless it was for PT,

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.