Have you ever tried explaining your Jow Forums beliefs to normies in real life?

Attached: 1544913952615.jpg (585x441, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
youtube.com/watch?v=vrtqBpgPjiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Managed to convince a mate once that it really is the jews fucking up society. This took months though.

We have a thing called a Socratic seminar at my school in which are English teacher puts us into a circle and we discuss issues in political stories. Whenever I try to drop a slight redpill the teacher just shuts everything down.

Attached: Screenshot_105.png (161x187, 37K)

I think I'm about to red pill an open mind about the current affairs.

Slowly converting my closest friends.

I've found that the best approach is sharing 1-3 articles per day with a very brief, usually sarcastic and/or comedic personal commentary included. I prefer to choose articles that appeal to my target's demographic (age, sex, religion, etc.). Oftentimes challenging their beliefs headon is too much, so easing in slowly with reinforcement is best.

In time my peers always come to see things my way.

I went full force JQ on my parents with video and photographic evidence and they just went into full shutdown mode because they couldn't prove me wrong

Yes, I had a conversation about it with a nog and an Arab at a gas station and we all agreed Jews fucking suck. The white neighbors I have already know.

They're actually receptive to it. No one wants to admit that they have Jow Forumsitically incorrect beliefs. I bet there are lots of people that believe in GTKRWN without even knowing it.

Having an air of "stopped giving a shit" also helps in easing their worries. People admit all sorts of things when they don't feel like they're under judgment.

>Slowly converting my closest friends.
I'm starting to suspect many of my friends are closet racist and it's definitely a good thing.

Yeah me too. A few buddies of mine recently mentioned one of chosen people are rolled their eyes or said "of course, he's rich" indicating that they know what's up.

It's like sex. One of you has to make the first move before the floodgates open and you can frolic in the waters of "I hate pretty much everyone and here's why."

>too strong

mentioned pol to a friend of mine about a year ago and he said "that website has fucked up shit"
Mentioned it to him recently and he comes on here regularly

For the time being I'm just testing the waters with their stance on niggers. Northerner friends definitely do not like them by default and find southern blacks almost subhuman. Southerner friends have more or less resigned themselves to dealing with niggers like disobedient children. Midwesterners hate niggers with the flaming fury of a hydrogen bomb, probably because they deal primarily with Somalians.

They probably know of the kike as well. They're avid viewers of conventional alternative media.

I've noticed with just regular white strangers, they are not defensive about niggers either. They're holding back as well. The racism never went away with older generations, the fake smiles just got better. When people talk about how something got fucked up, they know exactly who did it and it frustrates them.

Holy shit I knew no one liked niggers but it's a lot more common than I thought.

It's a silent majority. People who have been browbeaten to the point where they are either terrified to speak up or just deal with it instead of trying to change things. They know about Jews, they know about blacks, they know what the Asians are doing, and they understand who Hispanics really are. They just do nothing.

While I've never lived in the US, I'm sure it's worse here in Canada. You guys at least have free speech. We don't and never did. We're literally trying to take in as many Indians and Chinese as possible, the only debate is how many to take in.

Still, you see it everywhere. Lately more and more strangers are at least opening up a bit about who they don't want to deal with. Not overtly, but just enough to see if I'm receptive to their comments and they can keep going.

I don't have any Jow Forums beliefs, but I have explained what Jow Forums is to a few people, and now every one of them wants the planet purged of the human race. Just doing my part.

all the time. everyone always thinks i'm joking. i talk about vril, the kalki prophecy, new swabia, etc. i casually quote the talmud (or hitler/goebbels) to jews i know. no one thinks i'm serious, and honestly i can't tell if i am or not anymore.

Attached: 1537059615475.jpg (650x488, 130K)

Go slow, plant seeds. It works better

Attached: allah.jpg (480x454, 31K)

I blame the Jews for everything, all the time, in all situations.

Attached: Qd1i63vwZW5DdF2fv4ZPc9nJuA0OktZtVJertFdWvOc.jpg (768x768, 87K)

my normie friend sent me this after we talked about false flags i think the internet is making redpills easier
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/

Dude the vast majority of the younger generation hold a 1920's view on race. Its just an unspoken fact that many joke about. The GenX/Older millennial Leftypol will have a harsh reality check.

Baby steps I suppose. People have been told to shut up for the sake of tolerance. It took decades to build up to that point, and it'll take some time to destroy it. Breaking point isn't there yet, but I think we're just beginning to spot out a bigger trend of massive reversal of all of this subversion. It takes a lot less time to destroy progress than it does to build up to what it is now.

One day, far into the future, I want to see in the history books that the massive push for civil rights and other related (((marxist))) shenanigans couldn't even last for a full century, or as a poorly written student essay will point out without citations, "It took 56 years from having a dream and respecting women to lynching even more niggers and slapping the bitchcraft out of a hoe."

Attached: 7887e95638e15b83fe3ea0aeeae87f6d.jpg (1982x1963, 409K)

Well if this makes you feel better. Here is a good video on consensus breaking.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrtqBpgPjiw

Same here ameribro.
Except I have around 5 other redpilled classmates so we Just try to trigger all the SJWs In the class.

Stories. I want to hear about how everyone clapped in the end.

Most people who've actually had to physically be around spics and niggers have always thought this, with the exception of coalburning white girls who contrary to popular belief are still mostly a minority, it becomes impossible to deny when you have to go to school with them, and even be in their neighborhoods, the only reason this sjw nonsense prevails is because whites have mostly isolated themselves in suburbs which have very few niggers and the ones that are there are typically not that bad, hence why they're able to afford suburban housing in the first place, the whites who think this WILL NOT be convinced until they have to experience this type of thing for themselves
T. Someone who's had to experience this for themselves who's spent YEARS arguing with upper-middle class whites about things they have no idea about

Whenever i tell people that mass migration is evil due to it being a braindrain on other nations as most youths who just want to flee poverty go towards the west as we are displaced i can see their faces and their soul being completely destroyed
Their entire belief of the gov supporting them and that refugees arent all woman and children fleeing war destroys their beliefs
Ive demoralized so many just with 1 conversation
They all live in a world of escapism booz and footy
A miniture world revolving about a few friends and family who just like them repeat what they are told
Garbage

I know exactly what you mean. I have friends in New England who live in small white towns that don't seem to get it and then I ask them if they ever lived with other races and they said no. I then say you then have no concept of what your are talking about because I have and even have had roommates of different races. I am actually furious as my 99% suburb is becoming slowly more diverse, but most people even here are getting it as they destroyed other towns near by.

Well damn I never knew that in a scientific context. I got tired of saving face and stopped giving a shit.

My public speaking teacher said nationalism was extremely racist and that I can't advocate for a white ethnostate for a speech that was supposed to be controversial.

I managed to convert a bisexual centrist into a homosexual-hating, straight, proudly white NatSoc.

Yep as a result you have created a statistical likelyhood of people starting to voice opinions in support of you believe it or not and I am starting to see this in the West as the Window has shifted a lot since 2012-14. Hell even in 2016 most people would not dare say shit I am hearing on a daily basis.

Accurate. Gen Z has a far greater percentage of republicans than Millenials and are also very receptive to redpills.

How did you go about this?

I befriended him and slowly fed him redpills (mostly thought-provoking images and statistics) about the degeneracy of homosexuality, racial IQ dispersion, and finally, the truth about the holocaust.

Now we have lengthy discussions about jewish subversion in the American media!

It's amazing how you can have literally seen the truth for yourself yet can't get anyone from that type of area to believe it

Nah I got a couple. Fun w/ blacks videos helped.

How did you avoid him reacting badly to this? Or did he in the beginning?

I have a few gay friends I want to try redpilling.

Hate to say it, but I was bisexual at a time. Most people who would be open enough to have their sexuality subverted are open enough to accept other ideas as long as they haven't been too corrupted. Thank god I didn't go down that route.

That's because more of them have seen and experienced diversity for themselves, if you know any whites of any age (who are reasonably intelligent) who've had to live in the hood before ask them in private what they actually think about black people

Every now and then I tell someone that women should not vote. Cannot recommend this.

I gave up on trying to tell them the truth years ago, some of them were raised to be racist and just never questioned it and some of them meet a couple niggers that make them realize the truth and sometimes, though rarely, they're able to figure it out on their own

Tried this method before user, it doesn't work. You can't force redpills, even when backed into a corner they will simply 'shut down' as you said and emerge the next day as if nothing had happened.

Sometimes you can convert them by just explaining the great mystery of how black areas are universally terrible areas, though a very large number of people either don't realize and/or don't believe that or genuinely believe that's all entirely white peoples fault or it is "cultural" though I suppose there is a grain of truth to the cultural thing

I laughed it off like it was an edgy meme (Gen Z loves racist/sexist/edgy memes) but then incrementally got more serious. It helps that he was proud of his American lineage and wasn't an apologizer.

Video proof gets to people.

>first to voice out
>deviance from consensus is contagious especially if they believe it to be right but unpopular
Upon further recollection that's at least 200 people spread out over 3000 square miles that they are likely to live in. Half of them travel far and wide in the United States, especially during the holidays. They span as far as Texas, all the way to Vermont.

They don't know me very well. I'm an acquaintance at best. However, they don't feel as restrained as they used to when I listen. They tell me of their grievances and struggles in life. They deal with a lot of unnecessary burden. It's probably one of the few times where they do have an outlet to talk about the things they can't in their normal lives.

>you have created a statistical likelyhood of people starting to voice opinions in support of you
I claim nothing and deny everything.

Attached: [IT AIN'T ME INTENSIFIES].gif (460x290, 2.14M)

A lot of them just bring up "MUH HOLOCAUST" which I never dare to actually tell the truth about lol, the nigger thing is so painfully obvious that it is hard not to reveal my power level on but the Jew thing tends to be a MUCH harder thing to explain

And elections don’t even tell the whole story. 35% true NatSoc is much better than 55% boomer-style neocohens. I’m definitely starting to hear more people talk about Jews. It’s not some personal bias because I’ve been following this movement for 10 years now and never heard anything until recently.

To my gf

She is very accepting of my racism and agrees with most points. I’ve started introducing points about Jews and Israel and she is open to learning more. She hates liberals and loves their tears with me.

Other than her I pretty much keep my cards close to my chest. I live in Texas so there is a certain level of implied racism that is tolerated. I choose to preserve my social status and preserve potential opportunities by not going full 1488 irl

Attached: image.jpg (942x720, 250K)

To get them to accept, just say they are planting x propaganda to push this y. Basically whatever it is at the moment. They will start to be aware of it and noticing its effects and possibly start to reject it and it goes downhill from there.

Funny thing is first gen young spic are getting redpilled and one of them is my business partner. Granted he is mostly white looking, but he is pretty smart. Thank god we aren't getting Blacked and Arab'ed like Europe. Hell even my friend born in Mexico wants the Wall more than anybody. They also don't have kids. If we cut off the tap of migration and raise white births we can easily reclaim demographics. The funny part too is that since Hispanics are about 50%-90% they will probably quickly absorbed in the future as well.

Fortunately in most white parts of the south racism never really ended

Neither did it in the north.

Mike is this you? It’s kevin

Attached: 4CB6B99F-942E-473A-B243-B184E3EFB333.jpg (500x377, 67K)

user you came back from the brink. Even George Lincoln Rockwell had former homosexuals in the American Nazi Paty. I would gladly walk shoulder to shoulder with you against the anti thesis to humanity known as Marxism in all its forms.

It's has always been heavily entrenched in the north. The "Great Migration" if you want to call it that was the blacks heading for opportunity in Aboloitionist north. What they were met with was an even more heavily segregated part of America. Truly one of the greatest ironies of US history.

Yeah its fucking hilarious to be honest. Just wish those cucks keep them down south.

Well the Yankees were the ones who freed them so it's really only fair

Which redpills ?