RIP Greeks

Attached: D32F6B9A-D9B0-428D-8394-DB06D858A267.jpg (750x987, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_F-35_Lightning_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Israel is shitting bricks.

That’s about the 15th country I’ve seen ordering F-35s... something there not telling us?

Erdogan made this concession in order for the US to give Turkey a green light to expel the YPG from Al Hakasah Governate

They’re*

kek hopefully the roaches wipe the crypto-shitskin gayreeks out and actually finish the job this time

Attached: Nikolaos_Karelis.jpg (702x685, 132K)

let's all get together and buy one for greece
i got four dollars

Yeah, the Typhoon sucks balls.

O_o en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_F-35_Lightning_II

Attached: F8E4985A-24A4-4584-92B6-A7BC442BC617.jpg (750x567, 215K)

Kek, checked.

American-Ottoman relations are working out well.

Handwriting is on the wall dad, like it or not, rather it’s real or not, the Bible has predicted a war predating the end times, and again, rather the prophecy is really inspired by God or not , the followers of said God both believe it, and are moving to “ Force God’s hand”. Yeah something is in the works, sadly it’s most likely a war with Russia(probably cold, but who wants to be caught with their pants down), and NATO n Friends are gearing up. If, it’s not Russia, my best guess would be Iran-China(very unlikely)-Israel(shit has to be Biblical to happen).

Attached: 29F67A16-D7B7-4A71-B6C4-E14D31782A39.jpg (450x720, 625K)

Righto, I’m guessing we have time for a cup of tea? I’ll pop the kettle on. Milk, sugar?

Attached: 0B1D85CF-5001-405C-8D2B-DDCB685A79F1.jpg (976x549, 261K)

Why even sell to sandniggers at all? Just keep them poor and easier to genocide later.

1) I really doubt we sell F35s without the capability of shutting them down remotely or at least have a 99.999% effective countermeasure.
2) USA-Greece relations are so damn good right now(as of 2 weeks ago). You have no idea.

>buys s400 from russia
>buys f35 from ameriga
the eternal roach has a plan

It's got to be a given that America codes a kill switch somewere deep in the billion lines of code .
One command and they all just call out the air

Directed energy weapons will swat them out of the sky like flashlight tag. All the stealth in the world can't even stop a nice pair of binoculars.

>Keep them poor

selling them 120 shitty jets we're going to end up destroying for 10 billion dollars is a pretty good way to keep them poor

they can make their own avionics, also since turgay is partner manufacturer they have access to proprietary tech

>Directed energy weapons
cant do shit against jets
>we're going to end up destroying
how do you know that?