Who would win in a debate?

Who would win in a debate?

Attached: 2443235467221.jpg (746x852, 408K)

The Jews

Nobody cares and they're all controlled opposition. How about you just fuck off and enjoy the time you have left because the muslims are ocming to kill israelis just like you and nobody is gonna help.

A debate about what?

between them? Shapiro sadly. peterson is totally comped

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Ass vs boobs

Probably (((Shapiro))). This debate wouldn't be interesting and I'm not sure why you posted this here. Put any of these guys against someone like Erik
Striker and you would have an interesting debate.

Implying Shapiro isn't...

Not even Juden Pererstein could best Sam Harris.

That's a tough call. I bet Shapiro is a tits man because Jew women with big glands. Peterson seems like an assman because even if he wasn't he'd say so as it's the gentleman's choice.

Sam is a homosexual so he chooses dicks, he's out. Jew tv host guy chooses whatever the Dems choose and that could change with the wind so he would argue for both and cancel himself out.

One guy is dead, don't count.

Bottom middle I don't know who he is but I think he would choose butts.

Chunky Yogurt is a tits guy for sure. He's so full of himself and has tits so I figure he jerks off while looking at his oiled up moobs in the mirror.

So it's a 2v2 between Jordan and Ben vs a retarded fat man and some other guy. Butts win (which they do by default) in this case. Ben and Jordan do the Fusion Dance and become one ultra arguing god and go through the universe explaining why asses are best in clean rooms inhabited by either boys or girls, no in between.

Hitchens by a longshot.

Why no Tucker?

Attached: Tucker-Carlson-Pacific-Life-1024x506.png (1024x506, 405K)

Nigga you put way too much thought into this shitpost.

What the fuck are you even doing with your only life.

I agree. He doesn’t even need to be right about a subject, but his ability to argue and his wit are unparalleled.

Attached: ignore.jpg (3445x2454, 2.9M)

There's never too much thought put into ass vs tits.

The bottom middle is Raza Aslan, he's a "scholar" in religious studies. Just ask him about it, he's very humble and won't really go into it much.

What's wrong with red letter media?

There's only one correct answer.

Attached: c669f22d858e0328b2b27364c2af991f15e40e70b6ba6a9654881eddbadc114e.gif (500x375, 1.75M)

Attached: download.gif (480x260, 1.08M)

the liberal ones are the most intellectually honest Id say Harris is the most rational

Ah, forcing her to admit it's ass. I like your style.

ok i kek'd

>Implying Bret Weinstein didn't fatally interfere with those debates

You guys just prase him so much because hevis dead. He only argued against religious people about the existance of God, that is easy as fuck for an atheist. I doubt he would have been able to argue as well as JP on feminim issues or the defense of western values.

My rank from best to worse.

Sam Harris : everything is so clear to this dude. the world and the universe has no secrets for him.

Hitchens : second best after Harris. he just knows less about philosophy.

Cenk: at least he doesn't say shit that is absurd.

Reza Aslan: He has some interesting views, however he thinks Sharia is somehow ethical.

Jordan Peterson: great professor of psychology, he probably has some high verbal iq. Horrible philosopher, he is dishonest, thinks atheists believe in god = terrible analysis.

Ben Shapiro : Facts dont care about yer feelings says the guy who thinks he was chosen by a supernatural entity and snakes can talk
he over estimate his knowledge , dunning Krueger at its finest with this dude.

>Shapiro relies on the stupidity of his opponents, mostly liberals who aren't use to actually defending their positions.
>Chunk just yells
>Peterson is Canadian
>Reza, BTFO by Hitch within a few minutes
>Harris intelligent guy but is he emotionally prepared for the Hitchslap
>Hitchens, intelligent but also has a smarmy asshole charm that drive his opponents insane.

the Hitchslaps would be mighty

>just religion
No, he advocated for the 2nd iraq war better than any of the neocon kikes did. He was the man on Islam. He was very convincing. Hitch knew his shit.
t. someone who knew he was big before he died
fucking kid