Why do white hispanics like him so much

why do white hispanics like him so much

Attached: 5bf5d5b2811a5.image.jpg (400x400, 17K)

I don't
>t. castizo

>"i dont give a shit about the browning of America"

/thread

Attached: ben (((rat))).jpg (1024x673, 129K)

The most powerful of privelege

Attached: FC8601AB-8ABA-4FFA-8E01-85861D46A191.jpg (1236x1183, 351K)

Owns the libs with FACTS and LOGIC epic style

Cuz they are super catholics and have a long conservative history

This
Fuck Benji and his retarded fanbase

>why do white hispanics like him so much
Because he is busy trying to do to America what his fellow jews did to my South Africa.
(((They))) blacked South Africa and now (((they))) are browning the U.S.A.

It's already browned dude

>why do white hispanics like him so much?
Because he is busy trying to do to America what his fellow jewry did to my South Africa.
(((They))) blacked South Africa and now (((they))) are browning the U.S.A.

Attached: IMG_20181217_083040_154.jpg (800x1187, 72K)

He's short enough for them to see eye-to-eye.

Most of his fans are wh*Tes

Because he doesn't give a god damn about the so-called browning of America.

Attached: ben shapiro.jpg (960x478, 42K)

The only people who like this guy are lower middle class strivers who recognize that the Jew is the source of all power.

Well, to be honest, when he stays away from topics relating to Judaism in any direct way, he’s right on a lot of things. However, he’s on Israel’s dick which isn’t too admirable to say the least.

It was inevitable. Social Security couldn't be sustained because boomers didn't have fucking kids. Without social security, a shitton of elderly would be left on the streets alone with no retirement because they all fucking thought they could retire on social security.

boomers sorely wanted and voted for the browning.

I don't even know if spics actually do like him that much. Citation?

People generally like him because he sounds right most of the time. He never has debate partners of similar caliber to his, usually they aren't even his age, they're all...college kids. Making fun of kids everyone already knew were stupid is his bread and butter. The real idiots are people who pay upwards of $75 to hear this guy say shit they already knew, but live

They're trying to set up and Ethnostate in the American Southwest, they're listening to an influential advocate of his own Ethnostate.

He gets it. White cucks are useful idiots who get to live on reservations with their negro pets. It can't be our land if other undesitables have a say.

Most Latinos are easily impressed by “intellectual” types.

america used to be brown for 1000's of years