How often do you see a great ethnic minority scientist? How often do you see a £50 note?

How often do you see a great ethnic minority scientist? How often do you see a £50 note?
I'm all in favour for this.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-17-07-16-30.png (1080x1920, 803K)

in the uk, the whites are the minority.
so i'm for it too.

Neil degrasse Tyson it is then

Apparently about 14% of the population.
I think this is a great idea to represent ethnic group's contributions to British science.

Whites are the global ethnic minority and responsible for 98% of all the significant advances in the last 500 years. Argument denied

Why is it "black and ethnic minority"? Blacks are an ethnic minority in the UK

Attached: DuBAOeBXgAEGhef.jpg (942x840, 94K)

I'm black.

Tonight miss Australia walked up to the mic and said she is for multiculturalism and bi-racial marriage. Why is Australia So cucked?

Attached: image.jpg (890x850, 292K)

Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman
at least he did something useful

Which background do you come from and what scientific advances did people from a similar background make?

Is there even a black British scientist of note? Has one existed ever?

Why we should have to put up with this shit.

>14%
Wait till the next census lad.
We're taking >20% at least.

Yeah i agree, put that guy who introduced algebra or astrology to westerners on it - you know the guy who got beheaded by muslims for lying and testing their faith. Oh oh or that african who designed a water filter with help of western aid who had been murdered and had his land seized because he was frantenising with whites.

...wait a sec there's a pattern emerging...

why did we allow comedians to become socially relevant again? why do they all think they're philosophers now?

when will danes take back that noneck dyke?

Lmao

Attached: 09CC85C2-2393-4CEC-A1CF-E885FB159AE9.jpg (220x314, 36K)

Because you allow "them".

criminal origins,therefore IQ sub 80.plus they're a bunch of sheepshagers

>How often do you see a £50 note?
Lol this. Can't wait for the backlash of shops Turing them down and retarded blacks saying it's because muh racism

came to post this

>Must
>Why must?
>AngryNPC.npc

Tell them you want an Oerish face on it, mate.