Hello Jow Forums

Hello Jow Forums.
I'm bit of a creepy female, and I'd like to ask my boyfriend to ship his sweater to me, how should I go about it?
Is it weird...
I want to wear it all day already.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Attached: ehh.gif (500x397, 222K)

>can you do something for me babe?
>I want to wear one of your old sweaters
>like so I can have something to remember you by
>b-babe?
>you still there?

In all seriousness just do it. He’ll either think it’s cute or think nothing of it. Or say “hey I like my sweaters, get your own!”

Believe me he already knows you’re a bit creepy. If he didn’t like it he’d be gone already,

Umm...
Are you sure? Another thing to add is that we've only been dating a month...

Lol. For real though don't worry about it.
Simple as, "Can I wear your sweater." You want to feel closer to him. It's like a hug that you wear all day.

are you a yandere :3

One time he told me it was a bit creepy I found his real name and the city he lives in...
So I'm a bit worried, is all.
He might just ghost me, anons.

Don't know. Yandere tendencies I guess...

> I found his real name and the city he lives in...
Wait, what?

This was only a week after we met (on a discord server.)

So you... Wait, explain, real name?

Ahh gotcha

Well, just talk to him and add a twist to it send him your sweater too, to make it less creepy

Send him a pair of used socks in exchange for his hoodie

Hum...we have a big size difference, it would definitely be too small on him...
But that's a good idea, user! I'll think of something else~

He's not a foot fetish person, surprisingly!
Maybe something else.

hmm. used panties maybe? or whatever you use to smell good his brain will recognize it as your scent. Send that.

Good idea!!
This is so exciting.
Thank you user, and to everyone else who replied.

Attached: 62896977_p0.jpg (2894x4093, 2.12M)

Let us know if he sends his sweater back, good luck love!

Attached: 1491790898305.jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

This is pretty standard procedure, user. Why is he shipping it to you instead of giving it to you in person? Or you just stealing it from his house? That's usually what happens.

Typically if you are getting the sweater in the mail you are the side piece. :( Sorry.

That's normal, I'd "borrow" my gf's shirts to cuddle up in at night, they smelled like that sweet ghram cracker boob smell that is oh so delicious.

"Hey I miss you, please mail me your sweater so that I can wear it and feel closer to you."

No problem, give us an update or a follow up if everything works out

Ahh, user...
You misunderstood.
We are in a very long distance relationship with no chance of meeting soon due to our own personal reasons.
Haha. I surely hope that that isnt the case.

I mean, he became your bf despite that? I get the feeling he's okay with you being a little creepy.

Besides, a girl wearing her boyfriend's sweater is super old-fashioned. Like how girls used to wear their boyfriends' letterman jackets in high school.

Just don't be awkward about it. Be straight with him and ask for his sweater. Don't act like it's creepy... because honestly it's not.

Does this sound okay, anons?
Ah...I hope he replies soon...or replies at all.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180621-142145_Messages.jpg (695x366, 106K)

yeah. use less ellipses though. they make you look like a serial killer.

Really?!
I guess it's out of habit. I'll try!

Attached: NOT SERIAL KILLER.gif (220x193, 108K)

You seem pretty funny so maybe it works for you. Just a cold read from me.

Offer to handcuff him to a pipe in your basement next.

Thank you everyone!!
He was acting all weird for a while, but he was just bullying me, ahaha...
He's more than happy to give me two of his sweaters. I'm so happy.

what the fuck 1 month of talking and this guy already got a girlfriend and im here talking to multiple girls ( they hit me up) and im still single wtf is this alpha doing

Attached: 670D2DC7-49E6-4DBE-8D8E-B1075347AE3F.jpg (249x249, 25K)

Kek, as I predicted in Don't take his bullying personally. He just enjoys your reactions. I'm guessing you're normally pretty subdued unless you get severely flustered, but internally you feel pretty constantly flustered when it comes to guys. Getting a reaction out of you is his way of confirming you still love him.
>t. habitually teases gf

>boyfriend
But you have never met?

have you never met before?

aw lay off, girl's got an online-only boyfriend. let her enjoy it while it lasts.

She's probably 16 at most so let her live and learn.