AUS/POL/ MONDAY NIGHT EDITION #2

Evening lads. Leeets get right into the news

>Are carbon emissions coming down in Australia?
abc.net.au/news/2018-12-17/fact-check-are-emissions-coming-down-in-australia/10620194

>Bill Shorten pledges $500 million to UN and confirms Labor will increase refugee intake
baka.com.au/politics/federal/bill-shorten-pledges-500-million-to-un-and-confirms-labor-will-increase-refugee-intake-20181217-p50moj.html

>Labor conference: Ged Kearney says refugee platform will prevent torture and cruelty
theguardian.com/australia-news/live/2018/dec/17/labor-national-conference-day-two-politics-live

>Nationals MP Andrew Broad resigns after allegations of inappropriate conduct
theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/dec/17/national-party-mp-andrew-broad-resigns-minister

> Morrison’s decision to recognise West Jerusalem the latest bad move in a mess of his own making
theconversation.com/morrisons-decision-to-recognise-west-jerusalem-the-latest-bad-move-in-a-mess-of-his-own-making-108892

>CEOs call for longer parliamentary terms to improve stability
afr.com/brand/chanticleer/ceos-call-for-longer-parliamentary-terms-to-improve-stability-20181213-h193fo

>>>Islander, Middle Eastern + African Vicious Brawl.(Dandenong) Nine + Seven News [WATCH]
[YouTube] Islander, Middle Eastern + African Vicious Brawl.(Dandenong) Nine + Seven News

> (Dead)+ African AirBnB Party Bash.(Point Cook) Seven News [WATCH]
[YouTube] 200+ African AirBnB Party Bash.(Point Cook) Seven News

Previous

Attached: 1531260726356.png (700x735, 762K)

I am Bavaryan.

Attached: C6Bi-EiXQAAmsXI.jpg (816x960, 118K)

Third for fuck germany

Zoomers, come out and plaay

Germans are the most bullied group on Jow Forums.

blease may I burchase a full brice tibbet

Are you still upset you got a fine for not buying a ticket

The only good part of Germany.

This is basically and literally the truth.

Attached: walchensee.jpg (696x456, 122K)

Not just that. They did a lot worse to me and currently still sub-judice. I plan to sue not just the State but the individual staff involved.

Attached: Statement from TOs.png (718x549, 380K)

whats going to happen to the housing market? will i be able to buy something that isnt a cuck shed for less than half a mil?

There is no good part of Germany

That's because you're all fags who hate the fuhrer

Attached: TheFuhrer.jpg (806x605, 73K)

And yet you were proud of picking on a poo.
>I'm gay.
>Germans get picked on.
Any other special needs we should know about?

>And yet you were proud of picking on a poo.

Those bantz were amazing tho.

Damn, you're really salty over a ticket.

i wish i knew more about this as well

>Bill Shorten pledges $500 million to UN and confirms Labor will increase refugee intake

Fuck that God, I hate Liberal and Labor. 90s neo-liberalism is cancer and they both are still riding globalist cock.

Every time I think the libs are turning the page, they fuck it up with invasive encryption shit. ScoMo is bumbling when he should be skating along. All the fucking Jewish GST taxes on my internet buy and he can't even turn the windfall into a meaningful political gain. All he has done is ultimately enable labor (as the spending party) with the money to fuel their shitty policies.

Increase refugee intake? Who the FUCK wants them?

>drove to kehlsteinhaus
>was foggy af on top
Big sads. Food was good and people are nice.

Should've brought me along, I would have made the sun shine for you

Whats going on in pic related? Is woolies refusing to pay cunts double time for xmas or something?

Attached: FB_IMG_1545040066355.jpg (400x379, 15K)

they are going to win
if your mob would actually get their shit together and be an effective opposition, they wouldn't be out in the open with this kind of policy here

ScoMo should have won this election. It would have been difficult, but doable, especially since the Libs just delivered a Surplus.

But ScoMo fucks it up.

If you had to spend 3 nights in a filthy fucking watchhouse cell only to have the original warrant dismissed and the police put on a number of bullshit charges which are withdrawn literally the day of your first appearance you would be salty too.

I almost got bitten by a police dog over fare evasion and a fucking SPER warrant which was withdrawn.

Attached: image1.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

Maybe you don’t grasp how cucked our country is.
$500 million to the U.N? with that election promise it’s already in the fucking bag.

No, they were going to pay the normal public holiday rates, they already said they had enough volunteers who wanted to do it for the extra shekels that they wouldn't need to roster anyone on who didn't want to work but the union still cracked the shits.

Attached: punchable.jpg (2048x1501, 373K)

>$500 million to the U.N?

Uhm is that, like, a lot of money where you're from

Anyone else pay off both parties so it doesn't matter who wins anyway?

In all seriousness, if this story is true, I hope you win.

And then donate every penny to a worthy political candidate.

he's got absolutely no hope.
he's only there for those queensland seats

Get the FUCK out of my thread.

Alri Hans

He should take some Adelaide ones too

>already has a warrant
>hid in a fucking bbq stall
>probably does IV drugs regularly
You are lower than a nigger.

they're going to win, we're going to lose.

Fuck, where are all the nationalists? These major parties are just leeches. Outside of one supporting businesses over the other support trade unions there is nothing really separating them. Where is my anti-globalist party, ffs.

Only internet weirdos are "nationalists"

>they're going to win, we're going to lose.
Obviously. Unless we have 1 terror attack a week from here until the election, it's over.

>Those bantz were amazing tho.
So are the ones picking on you.
And you still cry that germans are the most bullied group in Jow Forums.
Weak as.

>found hiding in a bbq.
Topkek you retard. Why run?

Germany has ruined the entire western world for the second time in under a year, Thanks!

It's a lot to give to a bunch of globalist that offer nothing to Australia except violent refugees who are better off dead.

>So are the ones picking on you.

No, they're just mean.

Everybody needs a hobby. Asshole.

Century* fuck im retarded.

No. I've never been inside a police cell or handcuffs in my life. I owed some money to SPER because my ex ran up massive toll debts, legit like $30k. I could never pay it, and because my direct debit for monthly installment failed, they automatically put you on "Default 5" which is when you have too many failed arrangements, they demand full payment. I couldn't pay, so they said due to the amount they will look at a warrant.

I kept paying what I could but they put a SPER warrant on anyway. That night, I was willing to cop the fare evasion ticket but they happened to have cops with them who ran me and saw my warrant.

I panicked, because police cell terrified me, and ran and hid. I hid in a BBQ pavillion in a park under a bench but they found me and made it bigger than 10 bears. Legit, they even had Pol-Air tracking me on top of dog squad. FOR A SPER WARRANT.

Thanks lad.

A shame there's people like you on gods green earth Queensland. Not only did you dodge fairs, assault police officers, but you also had a warrant?

You deserve to be in prison

see

Attached: shane.jpg (528x960, 47K)

>You deserve to be in prison

But he already is in Australia.

see

Fucking PolAir. $11k an hour to fly that fucking thing around looking for fare evaders?

only npcs are globalists.

Who's keen for Cronulla riots 2?

Yep. It was a fucking joke.

>No, they're just mean.
Not to us buddy.

Bavarian got jokes

Contract work life in Canberra sucks, lads. Where can I get some action around here?

>inb4 tinder
too ugly tbqh

>violent refugees

Where you see violent refugees, I see delicious exotic high-test alpha penis.

Never going to happen the warriors that fought at cronulla are either dead, in jail or have left cronulla.

Toughen up you cunt

What you contract in?

rentseeking no doubt

>immortalised by the states massive overreaction
well done user think how much shekels they had to waste :') fuck em

Attached: fareevaison_terrorism.png (1885x236, 40K)

I don't want to.

you see low IQ workers to fill jobs and kill wages.

software dev for fed department

Definitely not desu. Racism is wrong and bad we should do our best to coexist.

In all honesty though, it seems pretty easy for the APEX gang to get weapons, and yet we haven't had a mass shooting. It seems we're pretty lucky.

Attached: 1532013720183.gif (540x540, 240K)

>fuck off we're fu--

Attached: 1541226310855.png (720x760, 235K)

>Never going to happen the warriors that fought at cronulla are either dead, in jail or have left cronulla.
Just tuck your balls up your arse and cluck.
Pessimist.

tinder is literally the same as going to your local bar DESU except she can see you and you see her before you have sex. So id just go with tinder.

i gave my ex an ultimatum to either watch cricket with me or break up lads

This only affects the poor.

>i gave my ex an ultimatum to either watch cricket with me or break up lads

What's his name, user?

You're fucked mate

Also, how do you break up with an ex. Or is this the joke. I don't get it.

fancy boi has that all sewn up me thinks

please kind sir may i purchase a full price ticket

Why didn’t you just buy a fucking ticket then you fucking mong? You bring this shit on yourself and it’s somehow someone else’s fault? You’re the personification of everything shit that nose-picking bogans do to our society. Fuck off and die before you reproduce you worthless piece of shit.

>ex
Dodged a bullet mate

Where's my cutie smooth future Aussie twink bf from the previous thread :(

Whats better? build a home gym or simply go to a gym?

I bought one but forgot to get it out of the machine, was still willing to cop the ticket.

Attached: rowan.jpg (1024x768, 68K)

>Whats better? build a home gym or simply go to a gym?

Can't take a shower with cute sweaty guys in your home gym, user.

THINK.

Maybe. They made a mistake running Georgina Downer in Mayo again.

Although this election it will be harder for minor parties to win back their seats so I'm not sure how this will affect Rebekha Sharkie.

Lads, would you do her?

Attached: OccasionalCortex8.jpg (1200x600, 365K)

Hows the daily rate? Heard its really good
I was thinking of making the move

Isn't Downer's daughter going to run again?

She is of nobility. They will vote for her surely.

yes i bet shes wild

Get a pull-up bar and some weights first

>sane response given the full cicumstances
>simpler response
you need to get a fucking lawyer and or a current affair on that shit get a nice long form explanation pasta written up to your Auspol famous now

Just tell the ladies you’re from Sydney and they’ll drop trou.
>source: lived in ACT and couldn’t get laid, moved to Sydney and had three slags a weekend lined up for my funstick when coming back to visit mates

Attached: 1543675800609.jpg (225x225, 11K)

How’s Waramanga treating you Mikey?

creating some unusable myGov crap probably.

To be fair Transit "police" are on the same level as parking inspectors. It's petty power for the shit cunts that didn't get invited to parties.

actually, I work for a consultancy in Sydney and this is just onsite client work. My salary isn't bad though.

ayeeeeee

m8 wot

and we're sure it's the first time you never bought a ticket.

actually I should make it more unusable just to piss you off

>Where you see violent refugees, I see delicious exotic high-test alpha penis.
You won't see them.
You'll get king hit and wake up minus your wallet, phone and teeth.

it's too hard to say when the people that caused it are lower than a meth addicted pedo that randomnly impregnates abos for the lulz

but the general consensus from mainstream economists is down i think another 10-15% next year, so that's good

i know of some cunts that can't sell, would've gone for $2m, maybe 2.5m at the top of the market, can't get $1.5 atm