Does your country have a tradition of "village fight"...

Does your country have a tradition of "village fight"? I mean men of a village going to another village to fight their men.

The Wikipedia only has Finnish article about this phenomenon. It says the tradition started to die out in the turn of 19th to 20th century, but at least where I live it was somewhat alive still in the 60's and 70's. I've heard this tradition was alive in Helsinki too as "neighbourhood fight" fairly recently.

Also, men who moved into my town from other places of Finland used to get their ass kicked first thing, and later too if they glanced at a local woman.

Now these traditions are pretty much dead.

Attached: tappelu.jpg (818x409, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9r1IPL3uxY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataireacht
doonbleisce.com/faction_fighting.htm
museum.ie/Country-Life/Exhibitions/Previous-Exhibitions/Preserving-the-Peace/19th-Century-Faction-Fighting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess football hooliganism is pretty similar but it's degenerate in that the hooligans fight because they support a multicultural, transnational and interracial enterprise.

>I mean men of a village going to another village to fight their men.
it's what Euros call Football or burgers call Soccer. It was fun but now it's entirely controlled real fans have been b& in late 90's early 00's.

>ngugu pass to npape GOAAAAAL
Now it's a sport for womens, nobody watches or is attending events anymore.

I miss the 90's

Does it look like a coincidence that the tradition was eradicated in the 70-80s and then mass migration started at the 90s?

Just think what would happen if this tradition was alive and they tried to import hundreds of foreign people!

>sport for sandniggers and niggers
Corrected it.

you clearly never went to saturday night party at local fire house in polish village
never again
first it's loads of cheap alcohol, local hoes get ploughed in bushes all evening by anyone, then fights start to break out and it culminates with villages fighting each other while beating up anyone not local first

Attached: gopnik-queen.png (500x500, 154K)

we have village fights were we go to the village paris and take it.

Yes this also existed in Flanders and regionalism still lives on today but it's more like banting on the neighbouring villages/provinces this day.

No we have a long history of warmongering though
>''It's entirely true Roosevelt had a great worry that the country would go soft, that it would lose its character, its capacity for valor,'' said David McCullough, the author of ''Mornings on Horseback,'' a biography of the young Roosevelt. ''He thought a little war was good.''

Attached: Theodore_Roosevelt_in_Rough_Rider_uniform_in_the_field.jpg (2512x2992, 1.12M)

"Village fight" in America is what niggers do, and they shoot each other, they dont fight.

corona is straight garbage

Slavs also had this tradition. Now it's semi-obsolete.

Can confirm still alive and well in Serbia

Especially in the south

Yes. Not common anymore. Sometimes when youngsters get drunk and end up at a party (usually in a barn or something similar) there will be a fight.
I've heard if this phenomenon in SmÄland and Norrland.

Yes it was very common before the urbanization.
Neighbourhood fights in the cities also were very common until the 90s, when it was replaced by standard gang shit.

The lads in my village always used to meet up with the lads the next village over for a fight. This stopped in the late 2000s afaik, I blame smartphones.

Attached: 60571356f2559c36573cd82137a545dd5cd329a1.jpg (800x450, 64K)

Yep. Its pretty much dead by now, but back in the day it was a thing among rural folk. They'd go to some neighbouring village and incite brawls with its denizens. Good times.

>becks blue

Good to hear there are still normal people in Europe

Nice

>proud of acting like niggers
Why tho

Usually at football games at Sundays.

Last century before football became popular each village held a fair one weekend each month and men would naturally compete (stick fighting, marksmanship and wrestling were the main competitions).

Still kicking in Croatia.

We get shit faced at village soccer games and then brawl.
Afterwards everybody gets shit faced together again no hard feelings (as long as nobody looses an eye)

There are atavistic incidents still in Finland of course. Just this weekend some guys from Helsinki went to Vantaa to beat up youths, but it's not yet clear whether they were immigrants.
These kinds of fights are not uncommon but they are quite random and moreover it's not a real tradition anymore, it is not considered OK by most people and the police.

Yeah, but around here we call those people rednecks and they tear up each others football fields and high schools hold eulogies for their torn up pristine field grids.

NGUBU IS BETTER THAN MBWEBEBE YOU FOOKING CUNT

Attached: norf fc btfo.webm (288x360, 672K)

Yeah in America usually you get in a fight with your rival town around Thanksgiving time. This is in the NE.

Lies

Interesting how these Eastern chavs like to squat like that. And of course they absolutely love striped ADIDAS jackets, pants and socks.

Does the mob know when to stop beating a man? It's easy to die in a street fight - head hits the ground too hard, internal bleeding.

What's the story behind this? I've seen this a lot. Are they friends just fucking around?

That sucks I wish they made a come back Too many pussies where I live

I am always amazed by the mobility of chavs
I can't squad like that.

guy in the red shirt said Ngubu was a better footballer than Mbongo

thanks. I don't follow it so it would not mean anything to me.

happens every time the clock marks 6 on friday to sunday afternoon when people start dying of headache
if they didn't shoot one another or beat their wife to nearly death things are good to go next week

>our negro is better than yours

yes we use to have a tradition in which men from different part of the village meet and fight each other for the right to pick up girls from the other guys side
video here
youtube.com/watch?v=N9r1IPL3uxY

Pretty good
It's a dying tradition? Many of the men look old, not like someone who should pick up girls.

>It's a dying tradition?
yeah the police is stopping it now
>Many of the men look old, not like someone who should pick up girls.
the young guys are supposed to be the ones wearing masks but a lot of young men from the villages are leaving to go to the cities or to other countries and our birthrate is very low so this is why you see a lot of old men

we had this in some romanian villages in the east before new year's eve
they cracked someone's skull once and they are much tamer now

yeah I was talking about this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataireacht
doonbleisce.com/faction_fighting.htm
museum.ie/Country-Life/Exhibitions/Previous-Exhibitions/Preserving-the-Peace/19th-Century-Faction-Fighting

Attached: irishfactionfighters.jpg (736x1190, 196K)

>By the 18th century bataireacht became increasingly associated with Irish gangs called "factions". Irish faction fights involved large groups of men (and sometimes women) who engaged in melees at county fairs, weddings, funerals, or any other convenient gathering. Historians such as Carolyn Conley, believe that this reflected a culture of recreational violence. It is also argued that faction fighting had class and political overtones, as depicted for example in the works of William Carleton and James S. Donnelly, Jr.'s "Irish Peasants: Violence & Political Unrest, 1780".

Interesting. There's a doctoral thesis on Finnish "village fight institution" from 1958. Going to borrow it from the library to read during Christmas.

Attached: kylÀtappelut.jpg (650x650, 52K)

they meet somewhere on soft grounds like grasslands if possible and take it out there
usually it stops when someone is down and not getting up, sometimes people get a swift kick to the head as a finisher but thats usually seen as foul play