Since niggers and women are incapable of basic mathematics...

Since niggers and women are incapable of basic mathematics, they have now blended math with social justice nigger faggotry about Maya Angelou.

This is American college-level education in the year 2018.

Attached: 1524619054159.jpg (750x1000, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1.cdn.edl.io/wSQEaNgO69NB0qYeqdKS1vsBMFWl3Fhl13QWYYmHFRyc7yDb.pdf
bbc.co.uk/news/education-31751667
m.youtube.com/watch?v=u7sCs2t7NjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Since women are incapable of basic mathematics
This is why girls get better marks than dudes at school.

these students will not be able to figure out things but will be full of trivia.

>This is why girls get better marks than dudes at school.

And that's why STEM degrees are overwhelmingly male - because women are just soooo fucking good at math and science.

Attached: 1537233251234.jpg (1154x370, 188K)

I can't take this anymore. I really want off this fucking ride.

Attached: Tesla.jpg (400x400, 42K)

3. a
5. c

what about 7?

Attached: varg.png (300x225, 93K)

Just imagine what will captcha look like in a year or so. It will kill Jow Forums.

I'm a highschool dropout and I can figure out "a" in my head. Post poo college entrance exam

source?

What ? This can't be serious ?!

I'm assuming this is bullshit until you provide more information.

Teachers go easier on girls.

c.

Attached: 1541087648457.jpg (450x405, 68K)

1.cdn.edl.io/wSQEaNgO69NB0qYeqdKS1vsBMFWl3Fhl13QWYYmHFRyc7yDb.pdf

Attached: 1540547912558.jpg (500x667, 44K)

I don't believe this is real. It's too retarded, even for 2018 standards.

>meme flag faggot
You're seeing funny scenarios as world problems for solving systems of equations. 100 level math with some stupid shit you typed and printed on it. You're embarrassing yourself.

>American
I found your problem, user.

They go harder on boys. Female teachers actively discriminate against boys. Female teachers routinely give boys lower grades and girls higher grades for identical work.

The only way to get female teachers to mark fairly is when work is marked blind (i.e. with no clue to the identity of the student). Otherwise women always unfairly punish boys.

bbc.co.uk/news/education-31751667

Attached: 1529232526391.png (1874x598, 325K)

>muh dik
this thread. this fucking thread
thanks for link

Attached: 1494985210297.jpg (400x386, 37K)

Look at two posts above yours, you butthurt nigger.

Attached: 1516663462456.jpg (636x802, 70K)

Attached: 1519366866944.jpg (1024x576, 178K)

>doesn't know what actively means
But definitions aside user, your article says that boys are more poorly behaved and do less homework in school.
Doesn't this gap have little if anything to do with gender bias, and is actually the result of boys choosing not to do schoolwork?

I had a bitch of a math teacher who basically refused to grade my homework properly. I'd swap with someone who I knew wasn't getting fucked because of her and they got a perfect score for my work, while I got shit for their usually perfect work.

There wasn't anything I could even do about it, that cunt had been teaching at that school for fucking decades and my word v hers I'd lose every time.

>First of all, it suggests that school systems give greater rewards to girls rather than boys, even when pupils are of similar ability.

>Teachers are more likely to "mark up" girls' work, says the study. It suggests that this leniency in marking is an unacknowledged reward for girls being more school-friendly.

Attached: 1514356026353.jpg (553x511, 105K)

how could she work as a pimp and prostitute at once

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u7sCs2t7NjM
Only one I could find I didn't look for long.

It's also how lessons and the test are structured, they favour women and how they tend to learn. It's been a quite a few years now since i was in school but from what I remember they where pushing group learning and work harder as I was coming in to my final years.

women tend to do average out better than men but the men that are able to comprehend maths well tend to excess much better that women that do. My higher math classes where made up for majority male with about 15-20% being female.

> Girls do much more homework than boys and this has a direct impact on results.
> Boys are much more likely to spend long hours playing on computer games and this can have a direct impact on the likelihood of doing homework.
>Girls are more likely to be better behaved, more likely to get homework finished, less negative about going to school.
Boy acts like a shit and doesn't do classwork vs girl that does classwork and behaves.
I wonder what subconcious bias there could be here that makes the teacher think higher of one of these people who are behaving exactly the same.

Chicks' work tends to be more organized and easier to read. I'm sometimes more lenient based on this alone.
I'd give mommy a D, though.

Attached: 1406213853635.jpg (686x515, 59K)

Congratulations. The article I linked says none of those things.

What the article explicitly says is that where work is identical, girls will be given higher marks and boys will be given lower marks. Nothing you say will change that and nothing will convince girls to have sex with you.

Attached: 1542504161779.gif (615x487, 77K)

not the source. calling BS

And what gender are the 'professors' that give those cunts such good grades for their retarded papers? I wonder. These cunts need to get audited.

In fact, I think it's time to start talking about pussy privilege.

I don't even need to solve them. Just follow the logic of what they would think and check by substituting to see if it's correct

Are you actually too retarded to read your own source?
You quoted shit around it, but somehow skipped over the parts that didn't agree with your bullshit.

Attached: screencapture-bbc-news-education.jpg (1278x4344, 2.23M)

unironically based as long as she gets in the kitchen and makes me some pie

It is literally the source, you stupid fucking cunt. Anyone who clicks the link can see it's the source.

Typical American butthurt. Whenever anything about your country gets exposed, you go into full-on denial.

Attached: 1528451860596.png (960x518, 45K)

This is not college level math. My 6th graders do stuff like this to learn about variables

The material you highlighted does not say what you claimed.

You said boys were marked down because they didn't do homework and were disruptive. The article does not say that. It clearly states that identical work receives differing grades based exclusively on gender.

Your lies will never convince a girl to touch you.

Attached: 1537874662360.jpg (240x240, 43K)

Obey Obama.

Attached: 1528945336096.jpg (620x826, 64K)

It depends on the subject really but the core subjects have a heavy female lean.

that's the point you don't need to solve the equations you just have to be woke so the dumb dumbs and the whores riding the cock carousel dont have to study.

>math test
>multiple choice
shameful

girls work hard without grasping the material fully, so they suck in STEM

I literally copy pasted your source m8.
>Girls are more likely to be better behaved,
Boys are more likely to behave worse than girls
> more likely to get homework finished,
boys are less likely to finish homework
> less negative about going to school
boys are more negative about going to school

Given these things that your source says, do you believe that boys and girls behave exactly the same in school (as your source does not say), or recieve grades that reflect their behaviour - regardless of the child's individual ability (as your source says)
I think you should spend less time worrying about touching girls and more time thinking through your beliefs, or at least reading the articles you believe support you.

nobody is surprised

Attached: nigonometry.jpg (766x600, 74K)

(9, 5)

Is this loss?

It's been so long since I've done this I've forgotten the proper way to go about it

Attached: so stupid.jpg (500x378, 25K)

It's a random fucking pdf. You're going to need to go the extra mile here and provide some additional information as to what college/course is specifically implementing this into their curriculum.

3 -6 -3
-1/3 -1 -8

1 -2 -1
0 1 5

1 0 9
0 1 5

Attached: 1542984997902.png (900x843, 946K)

>and women
faggot, women are as good as men in math, also when they are kids they outperform men. kill yourself

Attached: 1530806963586.jpg (255x255, 12K)

This .

hh

Attached: 1542984582467.jpg (536x541, 27K)

>STEM degrees are
you mixing personal abilities with social matters. oh how dumb you are

>climate change is a social construct

Attached: Ohhh.gif (640x486, 2.83M)

yes, we need derrida's deconstruction to physics, what does steady flow mean?, why is it usually chosen instead of beautiful turbulent flow?. when will we see that mixing concrete in a precise fashion leaves nothing to the artistry of making a bridge that although it will fall down is made with love and female ingenuity?

Attached: yg,jh.png (666x446, 234K)

>get nails done
a stupid bitch that thinks her hoofs are important should stay away from children, men and humanity in general

What the fuck is this?

Attached: 1543897702234.jpg (1223x1242, 166K)

niice
that logic stuff is a real pain in the ass

Attached: decolonize science.jpg (1552x873, 372K)

> being so enlightened you don't know how to engage with high school philosophy

>College level
>9th grade algebra

If only you knew how bad things really are.

This can’t be real.

You're arguing that women are better at math than men but I'm the dumb one. Okay.

Attached: 1526605358576.jpg (960x314, 102K)

Why do men crush women in ACT and SAT math scores?

Girls get better "marks" because they get to write some poem about their vagina for 87 points extra credit, kiss the teachers' asses, and all the teachers are fellow women.

You read your source yet, tiges?

I believe that study said that girls were better, up until high school, then it flips. But the overall consensus is that race has more influence than gender, at least based on SAT score analysis.

This cant be american college

100 level? That's like 7th grade intro to algebra

I know how to solve 3 and 5 but don't know how to solve 7

>Just imagine what will captcha look like in a year or so. It will kill Jow Forums.

Attached: captcha.jpg (397x510, 72K)

>7th grade
The common core standards moved this up to 9th grade. Was a math teacher.

>college level
Kek, maybe for grown children that aren't in STEM.

>when teachers are mostly women and often ideologized and in the last 30 years girls started taking better marks

Geez, those girls are genius!

>you mixing personal abilities with social matters
>women are better than men at math they only avoid math related courses
>in every society of the known world
>that has ever existed

Interesting theory

really when do you ever use that in day to day life? i did that in high school an now looking a that pic i could't tell you how to do it, hell even basic math shit i forgot cause i never use it anytime i have do any math i just whip out my phone

Graphically, it's just where two lines intersect.
Realistically?
Supply and demand
Comparing two different quantities for optimization
Mainly it's for things that are needed to make a business run more efficiently.
It's also the two trains leave a station going different speeds problem.

>American college level math
>European 6th grade algebra
If I draw a differential equation in a chalkboard, do amerimutts die from being unable to process divine knowledge?

>anytime i have do any math i just whip out my phone
How do you go through life not knowing how to perform calculus or vector algebra?

>darker the bigger
they must really not even try to properly learn our language

>facts are rayciss

that is high school level mathematics

> culture doesn't exist
> science was created fully-formed from the bosom of god
> was then tended to by his angels
> they gave the fruit of understanding to all people and in equal measure
Good point, you sure showed me.

Yes. Math and English levels among all zoomers is nigger tier

Its progress. You can now do math based off of propaganda alone. How do we not win when you can solve a math problem this way? 2+2=5.

Your school system literally only consists of learning by heart. This isnt fun and everyone knows you learn shit that way. So obviously a male is less willing to waste his time.

tell me you can't just circle an answer and not have to do the calculations ?!

dear god this must be fake

WHAT THE FUCK HAHAHAHA

Attached: 05473068dc9743f48c6c250d96627576f64304e5feed8b663feb649a45ce645c.png (960x958, 635K)

If I were the parent, I would be more upset that the lazy teacher is giving multiple choice questions in math.

it's not punishing. in fact they create tougher boys and weaker girls. marks have no purpose outside school. character has the most value

Its American 6th grade math as well. In some places the standards have to be lowered, though, in order to push more people into the diploma mills.
Keep importing the people you are now and you'll see.

Attached: DlHl2VXUcAU6CQ-.jpg (720x404, 35K)

What the actual fuck...

They took everything evil and federally mandated and moved it into every other subject?

Attached: 1513549598401.jpg (1024x1010, 166K)