Since males can experience great pleasure from prostate stimulation, why should gay sex be considered bad or unnatural...

Since males can experience great pleasure from prostate stimulation, why should gay sex be considered bad or unnatural? Why else would nature/God create us in a way that makes the experience pleasurable? I think you should loosen your stance on LGB (but not T) issues, Jow Forums

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Röhm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why isn't blowing your load in a pussy good enough you fucking degenerate?

>see this thread
>check flag

Yep, it's Sverige at it again.

Sweden

It is, for me, as I'm almost 100% straight. I'm just saying that if you're not looking to procreate there isn't that much of a difference.

IT’S THE REAL-LIFE CAPTAIN SWEDEN

Attached: DE9755A8-4810-4009-ABD1-102BAABDE55A.jpg (325x244, 43K)

There are more productive things to be doing than wasting your time being hedonistic with guys

user the prostate is part of the penis and it just happens to be at that spot. For women, you can cut a hole in the abdomen and stimulate the clitoris from the inside. That doesn't mean it's a good idea.
The asshole is full of bacteria andbliteral shit. It's not intended for sex any more than rubbing a girl's nipples from within is.

sweds back at it again

Attached: qbtnx8qyakh01.jpg (1038x1038, 510K)

I won't be able to sit comfortably today because of this picture.

I remember being ten years old, my classmates were toying each others buttholes.
Something wasn't right

It’s 2018. We have strapons, vibrators and fingers you know. No need to go gay to have some anal fun

Of course.. a swedish flag.
Why am I not surprised

Swedes....

Attached: picardpalm.jpg (1440x1080, 90K)

Because it's gay.

Prostate stimulation is pretty gay bruh.

Not that I'd ever really want to try, but it seems like it'd probably be more fun as a multi-player game where you're not in complete control over it.

Because it can't produce the intended outcome, it's degenerate, gives everyone aids, and is something no correct-thinking society wants around. Gays should be given the option of being deported to Australia or being tossed off the grand canyon.

Sure. But my point is: why would it be a bad thing? If there's a hole and a pleasure center, and literally hundreds of millions of people who feel like doing it...?

Politics.

>flag

Attached: 1539225964879.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Fuck off we are full

go do meth, sven. also feels very pleasurable

Hey faggot...

Attached: aids-meme.jpg (474x597, 34K)

Muslims experience great pleasure from killing faggots and yet you would complain if they came for you. Why?

Do you enter through the exit when you go grocery shopping? Of course not

because the human experience is about transcending our animal instin--
who am I kidding? pol btfo yet again

Strawman.

Because it is not mutually beneficial. Sex is generally a pleasurable thing for both (or multiple) parties

>almost 100% straight
>flag
checks out

There's this one grocery store near my parents where the door as a really big "IN" sign on one side, but then if you approach it from the other direction it has a really big "OUT" sign.

I think they figured out people are stupid and lazy.

Women using anal toys on men existed in all regions of Europe since the age of bronze. Not necessarily gay.
A finger or two while you are getting a blowjob is GOAT tier. Def worth trying with a fuckbuddy if you don’t feel confident enough to ask your girlfriend to do it.
It also can be observed in the animal kingdom with chimps so it’s not at all unnatural. Millions of people doing it is not that good of an argument, given that there are millions of racemixers, who are nothing but evolutionary failures that ought to be sterilised
Maybe because muslims are inbred subhuman shitskins?

>how can it be bad if it feels good
>make a comparison to drugs
>hurr straw man
so you're twelve?
ad hominem, i know

>americans need big IN/OUT signs to know where to enter or exit the store

Attached: 1507631541390.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

kys fag

>not confident enough to ask a girl after she's already sucking your cock
>don't worry bro just ask your guy friend to suck your cock and shove his fingers up your ass
oh ok that's much less awkward, hadn't thought of that

Attached: 1471445554811.jpg (358x450, 30K)

>It is, for me, as I'm almost 100% straight. I'm just saying that if you're not looking to procreate there isn't that much of a difference.
It's true if it isn't procreation it doesn't really matter. The question you should ask yourself, why do something just for the pleasure of it? Sex is suppose to feel good only because of reproduction, your genes want you to have children. Not blow your load in some mouth, ass or by yourself.

The only thing going near my prostate is a doctor's finger, when I'm an oldfag, because colon cancer fucking sucks.

Assplay is gay. Just accept it, and come out of the closet. It's almost 2019, it's acceptable to suck dick now. Mostly.

In most cases you wouldn't want to do anything about it anyway if your prostate starts to get bigger than it should be. Risk vs. reward means the best option in most cases is to just live with it unless it's causing problems in your life.

>just ask your guy friend
>his fuck buddies are dudes

Anglobro wtf...

Wtf faggot, stop making prostate simulation look gay. It's usually done solo with a massager not with some gaycunt.

Too many dudes I know over 50 have been diagnosed with it, and been treated successfuly if caught with a simple exam, not to do it.

You don't "live with" cancer, you fucking spastic.

"S-stop making sticking things up my ass not gay, thersithly"

Come out of the closet, user. It's okay to be gay. Just not here.

If you're concerned about your prostate, just ask your fuckbuddy to check it out for you. I'm sure he'll be cool with it.

Sure you do. It depends if it's a danger to you or just extra growth. Don't fall for the memes where the first thing they want to do is go in there with a knife because one wrong move and it's over.

And that's not even going to "cure" the problem most of the time. It's just going to get it back to where they don't have a good excuse to head back in with another knife.

I like to spend my spare time talking to feminists online and trying to convince them to make chastity cages mainstream. That is, to stop seeing them as simply a sex toy that appeals to males, and instead see it as a healthy form of behaviour modification for males that women and men can both benefit from. I'm hoping to get some feminists bringing this mainstream, promoting it as a healthy way for young men to remain productive and loving partners of women.

I've unironically had lots of interest and enthusiasm from women so far.

sweden yes

Wow, you're a really special kind of ignorant, aren't you?

>it feels good so that means it's fine because God made it feel good
I don't know user, it's not like resisting temptation is a large part of the test that God puts you through in life to determine if you go to heaven or not, right?

Also technically prostate stimulation and gay sex are two different things, quite sure the thing that sends you straight to hell is having sex with another man, not prostate stimulation.

Idk man lots of chicks will slip a finger or tongue in which usually sets off my roastie alarm.

Also, maybe tickling the area is acceptable, but heading pooward sounds like Judaic arse voodoo to me.

Anal is just about one of the most overrated things for straight people to do in the universe. Maybe a few times in my life that (lack of) shit was cash but honestly for anything under an 8/10 / anything with blue hair and piercings you're going to get Mars on your Bar. It will hurt. She will pretend to like it. You will wonder why either of you bothered.

Buttsex is a bit of a meme. Like most fantasies, it wilts your dick when it comes into contact with reality.

What you're saying essentially contradicts everything the left claims.
Anal sex is just a sexual deviancy, not a side effect of faggotry. That's a mental illness.
There is no "born gay" you're just born deviant with some weird fucking fetishes.

No, it's true. It's a for-profit medical industry with very little interest in ever "curing" anything. But don't take my advice. If one day you should be faced with the prospect of somebody going in an potentially permanently disabling your fun bits, then do your own due diligence about the risk vs. reward factor.

>no one has answered his question
gay sex is neither bad (or good) or unnatural, do whatever you want

Oh, you're one of them.

Fuck off.

thanks Mr. Crowley
finally we are free to be bum burglars and degenerates

OFCOURS ITS A FUCKING SWEDE FUCK OFF

Unironically believe that being gay is fine, in of itself. Just hate degeneracy pushed in media and the observable destruction being gay wreaks on someone in an 'enlightened time' and knowing that you're under social pressure to view someone's relationship as equivalent to an ideal traditional marriage when you know they enjoy a smorgasboard of nasty shit outside the marriage, or are just doing it to legitimise it in front of the ex's kids.

>Judaic arse voodoo
top jej

Your prostate your decision. It's quite frightening how many people just go and let "the doctor" do whatever without even understanding what's about to happen to their own bodies. Why even bother trying to stay alive that long if you don't even manage your own body. It's not like you can just grab a spare part for it out of a graveyard and you're back to normal now.

>do whatever you want

Attached: 9874639898.jpg (252x291, 16K)

Why do you do this...

>Unironically believe that being gay is fine, in of itself. Just hate degeneracy pushed in media
Indeed, homosexuality has existed as long as people have existed after all.

Attached: 14.jpg (800x480, 113K)

Was this during or after penis inspection day at gym class ?

Myth homie total myth

If you believe that gay sex and marriage is fine... can't you also see that historically, almost UNIVERSALLY homosexuality has been attacked socially, frequently with violence? So gays aren't "promoting degeneracy", they are simply pushing a culture which defends their interests - they HAVE to be somewhat pushy culturally, because the alternative means literally... being bashed...imprisoned...executed in some instances.

garanterade brev, broder

Just keep it to yourself and that nice philosopher man who buys you all those lovely togas and we're fine.

i am straight, its only viewed as a gay thing because of the stigma around it. time to take the prostatepill, user

*check flag*
As usual. Keep going sweden.

Attached: 1544518391259.jpg (960x720, 82K)

pic related is why
now fuck off to your containment d*scord and never come back

Attached: 1517988236893.png (1506x3976, 443K)

G
G
G

That guy was full of great advice glad someone else saw it.

Fun fact, one of Hitler's closest friends was gay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Röhm

>Hitler was aware of Röhm's homosexuality. At this point they were so close that they addressed each other as du (the German familiar form of "you"). No other top Nazi leader enjoyed that privilege, and their close association led to rumors that Hitler himself was homosexual.[8] Röhm was the only Nazi leader who dared to address Hitler by his first name "Adolf" or his nickname "Adi" rather than "mein Führer".[7][9]

Why has Sweden become some unholy land of degeneracy

Attached: 1539503535782.gif (250x251, 998K)

Just ask your gf to stick a finger into your butt while she's sucking

for you

Attached: gay.jpg (559x6262, 3.63M)

Kek!

Dra åt helvete bögjävel

Since males can experience great pleasure from injecting drugs into their eyeballs, why should injecting drugs into eyeballs be considered bad or unnatural?

>putting your dick in a woman
to Jow Forums,
love /lgbt/.

Attached: 1540835352888 (1).png (490x495, 358K)

fint icke-spelbar-karaktär-svar

Imagine doing all that shit to have sex, instead of just wiping out your dick and sticking it into a vagina.

Attached: 1544209083235.jpg (342x295, 29K)

So because hitler likes it up the but I have to now to? Come on

I dislike gays and think one inch of the representation they got but in the end its pointless to persecute them which is why I dont hate them. Just fuck off from the public. And I like how you just forgot about AIDS, syphillis and gastrointestinal parasites

I don't really.

I hate being forced to adopt a stance that gay marriage is fine. Simply because it was so fucking totalitarian.

I don't think gay sex is the healthiest past time. This is exascerbated by the extreme drug use, promiscuity and carelessness in gay culture. I have seen it harm people who were otherwise decent people.

For whatever reason, there have always been some outliers. We apply the same attitude we do to any minority. We curtail behaviours that harm the nation. We do not fund or promote behaviours that are destructive. We don't promote the idea. But it's unrealistic and undesirable to pogrom gays. Unless they're leftwing activists, in which case hurl them from the nearest building and I won't give a shit.

The lower social orders have never tolerated homosexuality because it is anathema to their survival strategy and simple values. The higher ones have always bent the rules but themselves codified limits on such passions.

What is self evident is that children are being encouraged to question not only their sexuality or gender but the concepts of any limit to reproductive or pleasure seeking behaviours whatsoever. The gramscian notion of people as 'just sexual' is so widely accepted, and yet it's clear again - the higher social orders might convince us that it's about embracing the tolerant and letting every blossom bloom but it's really about having people without clear familial loyalties, social bonds, certainty in identity, ability to teleologically define themselves or their landscape and just become a creature of Id. Such a person, who elevates pleasure (and kink) above all else is not just an atomised consumer, they're also groomed if it begins at a young age.

I've known fine homosexuals who respected my boundaries and held very rightwing opinions, they all decried the state of gay culture. However, it was evident they had their own issues and I tended to focus on the things we had in common.

BETTER YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY, FUCKING IDIOT.

Attached: cucknation.png (500x306, 62K)

And also they shouldn't have children

Attached: 1540526325463.png (963x910, 70K)

>almost 100% straight
and by almost he means nearly completely 100% gay because he still lives in a country that imports plenty of bbc for the locals to diversify their assholes with.
kys you shame of western civ.

Ok, I didn't realise quite what an ideologue you are. It doesn't really matter, because your opinions are irrelevant now. Sexuality is very fluid, and the reason you want to repress it externally is because you're afraid of your own feelings. According to you - tolerating voluntary partnerships between gays is "totalitarian", but you're completely fine with actual physical violence directed against such people. You're not really worth addressing, sorry.

>t. 57% white
look who's talking

WTF?!??! I love AIDS and Syphillis now

Attached: 1529593211494.png (983x993, 286K)

>if you dont like teh gay ur gay urself
compelling argument. all almonds on deck

Why are the swedes like this?

could we just gas all the retards that post these fake greek pots? You can find homos commissioning these with a google search.

I get aroused killing children. Its gods fault.

Swedish girls must have turned into something truly repulsive.

Media brainwashing and they've been the progressive niggers of Europe for a while they're just pumping it into overdrive now

This is true. The main aids drug manufacturer had a Med out for twenty years with awful side effects. People took it because they supposedly had no choice, but now we know that drug company had a safer version all along.

How many miracle cures are sitting on shelves so the company can make money off of suffering?

Get thee to Reddit, then.

Sexuality is fluid for some people. I don't have a great many feelings to repress - but any of the ones pertaining to homoerotic exploration found their expression at an appropriate age and context.

What was totalitarian was the notion that any hitherto disagreement with the 'yes' vote inferred some kind of deep, Freudian bigotry and not, say, religious conviction or a general distaste for what mainstream gay society does to young men and women.

The more ascetic religions shun it because they consider it to be disordered. I'm more scientific in my view, but if indeed culture is the matter in question then I would say it is a disordered culture, as evinced by the crinkling of your Elizabethan ruff just now. Ultimately, as an outlier, you can't define yourself without referencing the mainstream group. Ultimately that group has devoted a lot of its surplus resources to bringing you into mainstream society, promoting your opinions and your culture, perhaps gratitude is the order rather than "YAS KWEEN WE HAVE TO PUSH SO TRANS KIDS CAN LIVE WITH DADDY'S SILICONE ENLARGED BALLSACK."

The few gays I am friends with are generally horrified by the state of gay culture, and typically, you hysterical folks are at it again. Months after you get to marry (I was under tremendous pressure at work and at home because I even raised an eyebrow at the prospect of voting on the matter) it's all "le victim game" again. Take your disposable income and your PrEp, Sweaty.

Gotta move the old ones at a profit. How else are you going to fund the new ones?