Let's be real for a second

Let's be real for a second.

I don't have a problem with Jews. Jews are pretty cool. I don't like *left-wing* Jews, just like I don't like left-wing ANYBODY. But I have no reason to hate Jews as a whole group.

Jew-hatred is childish and ridiculous and absurd. There is no rational reason for it. And it actively harms the right-wing, of course. Nobody in civilised society is going to take you seriously if you start saying "KILL DA JOOS LMAO".

I want a lot of things Jow Forums wants - the end of mass immigration, the end of a lot of left-wing lunacy, the end of anti-white politics, etc. But Jew-hatred is just absurd and fucking stupid. Wishing to kill people just because they have Jewish ancestry is morally ridiculous. You're embarrassing the right-wing.

Stop the insane anti-Jew conspiracy theories as well, they just make you look like a complete moron.

That being said, it is fun sometimes to larp as a Nazi and you're an idiot if you actually take anything posted here seriously. Look at that retarded pizzagate shooter.

Attached: 1386359886051.jpg (534x620, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-orban-netanyahu/hungarys-orban-tells-israel-that-jews-in-his-country-can-feel-safe-idUSKBN1K919F
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1064934221930622976
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off newfag.

Pic of memeflaggot schlomo that's not fooling anyone

Attached: 1542955167782.jpg (731x420, 89K)

gas the kikes race war now

Attached: 1515894721236.jpg (584x433, 69K)

This guy is a kike with meme flag shilling jews

I'm not Israeli or anything

Ok show George flag then

Geo

Show real flag you fucking kike, your nose is showing

TOGTFO

There are ids you idiot. This is samefagging.

draw a cross and type "jew" in your response

>Jews did nothing wrong
>except leftist jews
>Now necon jews are fine in my book
>Why don't you join the army and go fight for Israel
>Trump was right to send a $40B cheque to Israel
>Amirite fellow white people?

Attached: fellow-shapiro.jpg (594x479, 96K)

The Jewish Talmud is a thing that exists, and it is where they place their views in full display for all to see. Not to mention, there are more high IQ whites in the us than there are Jews in existence - there is no explanation for their dominance over the West other than through corruption and nepotism. At the end of the day they ard their own tribe as we are our own, and thus it is irrelevant if we are to be merciful to them, as it is unlikely that they will suddenly decide to start being merciful to us.

show geo flag, just because the Jow Forums server is a PoS and didn't let him see that his comment posted doesn't make him wrong

Every time I've heard Ben have the question posed to him if he is white he always says no, so he isn't pretending.

Have you ever seen a dog high on cocaine?

The bible says to execute people for working on Sundays.

KILL ALL JEWISH CHILDREN NOW

>mfw I am SERIOUS
>pic related

Attached: the_answer.png (383x476, 180K)

when i say Jews, i mostly mean left-wing, globalist, white-hating, Christian-hating annoying nagster Jews
for some reason, those account for like 90% of non-Israeli Jews
i don't hate you if are a Jew but you aren't like that, it's just that the Jews i've had the chance of meeting all fit that bill

This memeflag is copy pasting this thread every single day. Fuck off bot.

Jews rock

Attached: nigga shekels.jpg (1088x558, 130K)

you are trying too hard to stupid kike

tHis Is sAmEFAgGiNg

>glowing(You)

Attached: 58ffc7d.jpg (962x962, 71K)

you're a bot

Yes Hitler memes are funny but everything posted here is ironic. You're retarded if you actually became a shut in Nazi because of words on a screen.

You fool no one

Attached: 1544498067831.jpg (800x800, 252K)

I felt the same way op, once upon a time. Then 2 things happened, one I read Culture of Critique which at the time was pretty meaningless to me. Then I spent about 2 years either in therapy or marriage counseling. The therapy was in a place that was run by a jew and the marriage counseling was actually done with him as the therapist. I gave these people benefit of doubt for a long time, and convinced myself I was wrong and needed to work on myself if I was delusional enough to think I was being lied to and manipulated as much as I was. The section in Mein Kampf where Hitler described what arguing with a jew was like was so spot on it was eerie to me. And I left convinced without doubt that I was discriminated against by a lying leftist jew that was only concerned with pushing an agenda and bilking me for dollars during a really difficult time in my and my wifes life.

After this I started looking back at bad business dealings I had been involved in, and started paying attention to the words and behaviors of people I came in contact with that had jewish names. I consistently saw some lack of integrity with nearly all of them.

Yes there are good ones and yes there are gentiles that are the same way. But if you look closely you will see a pattern that is undeniable.

You realize Hitler destroyed Europe

I think he posted a weird tweet not long ago identifying as white

You realize that nobody thinks you are a real person?

Attached: 1543102835253.jpg (600x590, 135K)

The Talmud is not a single book but rather a collection of them which is based off of the oral Torah which is in itself an ancient tradition. The written Talmud is rather new and still being read as well as studied; Jews still call non Jews goyim, they are still nepotistic and they are still utilizing policies and social networks that have allowed for millions of 3rd welders to invade the west. I sincerely doubt that Jews have stopped believing that Jesus has denied them their contract under god, and thus still believe that they are literally owed The world, which by completely controlling would then bring about the supposedly prophesied Jewish messiah, who would finish the job on the 'goyim'.

>muh blood libel
You literally live in the dark ages.

This is a bot, I’ve already seen this post before

>never self reflects
You are not a real person

No matter, if anything its an opportunity to allow people to be refilled on the jq

Pol never does attacks based of the nature of Jews other than pointing out actions.
Instead of creating this strawman of jew-hatred because loljews, why don't you address the actions of relevant groups and states?

This. Kikes are and will always be weak to ridicule.

But what about le "based" Hungary?
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-orban-netanyahu/hungarys-orban-tells-israel-that-jews-in-his-country-can-feel-safe-idUSKBN1K919F
>no tolerance for anti semitism

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1064934221930622976

Attached: euro.jpg (624x560, 30K)

Kys. If you dont cut off the parasite it'll feed on until it kills the host and then move to another ad infinitum

Attached: quote-anti-semitism-is-nothing-but-the-antagonistic-attitude-produced-in-the-non-jew-by-the-albert-e (850x400, 75K)

Now we see that since the shill can not convince anyone that he is anything but a dirty kike he now turns to another tactic in his repertoire: demoralization.

This

we dont want to kill jews, we just want want them as far away from our country as humanly possible

> Stop the insane anti-Jew conspiracy theories as well, they just make you look like a complete moron.

Attached: israeli-engineering-a-slave-race.png (1920x1080, 706K)

>implying right jews are any different
As a matter of fact, they're only right wing when they go to Israel, when they go back to the west they're liberal. Also, all of them want you to die for Israel and send your tax money. They're both globalists, white and christian haters.

> Stop the insane anti-Jew conspiracy theories as well, they just make you look like a complete moron.

Attached: complex dynamics.jpg (600x430, 37K)

Attached: hypocrits.jpg (2525x2314, 1.37M)

Attached: jewish integration.jpg (1256x1028, 493K)

This picture is really worth a thousand words

Attached: 1526731672522.png (496x630, 305K)

Attached: NPCs.jpg (3668x2661, 1.08M)

But you understand him switching flags is the joke in your picrel, right? Dumb memeflaggot

Attached: racists.jpg (8080x3960, 2.5M)

Yeah they aren't inept at all in using a website they're unfamiliar with

Attached: 1534201157702.png (843x671, 136K)

Attached: urban-moving-systems.jpg (1939x2246, 1.65M)

Attached: supportrefugees.jpg (900x1046, 189K)

Attached: refjewgees.png (952x1103, 1010K)

It's not about being inept, you're just too dense/dumb to understand the joke. And I don't like kikes but that particular post is a bad example

Fuck of kike! I mean I also love jews. Jews Rock!

Attached: BAC0CA85-AAAC-4E95-B3C3-7A779DEF946D.jpg (480x358, 34K)

It is very much about being inept.

Attached: 1534328985985.png (637x332, 57K)

It's illegal to boycott Israel in many US states. The Jews shit all over your constitution.

They are your enemy, and my enemy. Google the Kalergi Plan.

>I don't have a problem with Jews. Jews are pretty cool.
stopped reading right there

conspiracy:

>google joe biden speech "and its a good thing" and go shill elsewhere

the tide is turning and you can feel it;dont be afraid.

jew hatred is natural if you have been around them long enough. I went to elemtary school with kikes and was ostracized.

A jewish kid is like a bomb ticking. The best is to defuse it as early as possible.

>Jew-hatred is childish and ridiculous and absurd. There is no rational reason for it. And it actively harms the right-wing, of course. Nobody in civilised society is going to take you seriously if you start saying "KILL DA JOOS LMAO".
>You're embarrassing the right-wing.
>embarrassing
>right-wing.

That's the whole point of it.
Even though a lot of anti-jewry is non-sarcastic, I think it's mission accomplished.

Stay mad, cuckservatives

> Look at that retarded pizzagate shooter.

Attached: zionism-causes-mass-shootings.jpg (2182x3349, 658K)

Attached: ! # 1518728512987.jpg (640x800, 475K)

Attached: 1544015936378.jpg (706x673, 69K)

I can give you reasons for days and days to hate kikes

EAT SHIT CHRISTKEK

FUCK KIKES AND FUCK CHRISTCU>CKS

g8 b8 m8
Stop replying to shills newfags
Sage

>Jewish surname
>Grandfather was a photographer therefore Jewish
This is some spicy conspritard autism.

Happy haunaka, jidf.

Attached: B0BABC7B-EAD2-4190-A5E2-77D1827BC363.jpg (1024x824, 161K)

A swamp nigger defending desert niggers what else is new

Implying he isn't a Jew paid to post this same exact thread daily.

Get the fuck out of here, Shekelstein!

Attached: 1543012480049.png (600x753, 546K)

Attached: 911.png (2944x3316, 2.73M)

Jews are gods chosen people and as a proud christian American patriot I stand by Israel until death or so me help g*d