Ulster Brit mercenaries ran out Ireland

So KBC bank sent some ex- army thugs to repossess a home and a 70 strong gang burned their vans chainsawed through the doors and took the house back.

This is the first organised violent resisitance in Ireland in some time.
We had yellow vests last week.

Something is happening here..
youtube.com/watch?v=dn2MAsZra94

Attached: 2.png (280x311, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingsmill_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loughgall_ambush
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenanne_gang
independent.ie/business/farming/news/farming-news/garda-investigate-dissident-links-to-predawn-attack-at-property-repossessed-from-farmer-37632525.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so they borrowed lots of money and didn't pay it back?

Fucking awesome - go get em lads

Indifinetely based

I feel so strong for you white Irish Brothers.
For centuries you have been tortured by the eternal AnGl* and his lackeys, denied your language, land even RACE

Stay strong

Attached: XotP3uN_d.jpg (640x823, 39K)

Usury is a sin ; as long as lenders commit usury, then the lenders are in the wrong

An Irish minister okayed the presence of these UVF linked mercenaries on Irish soil.

Jew detected

Attached: 1545022911223.jpg (794x773, 96K)

Typical Irish Jews, taking all the money and not being able to pay it back

Then violently assaulting the rent collectors who were just doing their job

Attached: 1541849039012.png (987x710, 1005K)

So just a fire? Put it on loop for the annual Yule Log?

If it was the UVF they’d have done what they always do to Papists, killed them with ease.

8 vehicles were destroyed and two attack dogs belonging to the bailiffs were killed and a few of them were beaten up.

this is fucking insane, if you as a borrower know usury is a sin, and you borrow money with the intention of not paying it back because it's a sin...you're still stealing money. which is a sin.

Farmers were encouraged to take out loans to improve their farms but when the milk price fell by 33% due to EU milk qoutas or something they got fucked over. The fact that a private security firm with links to Loyalist paramilitaries being used to manhandle elderly siblings from their family farm was the spark that lighted the fire. In one of the videos of the eviction the Loyalist security personnel were asked how could they do this to fellow Irish they replied with I'm not Irish I'm British. Fuck them.

>if you borrow $ it's a sin
>it's not a sin when we lend it to you though
>never mind that we wrote both books and made this arbitrary rule

Attached: jewshatewhitepeoplewantyoubrokedeadraped.jpg (1250x1361, 1.47M)

>Indifinetely based
>I feel so strong for you exiled Jewish Brothers.

>For centuries you have been tortured by the eternal G*rman and his lackeys, denied your language, tradition even RACE

>Stay strong

The incident followed an eviction on Tuesday when private security personnel moved in to remove three siblings in their 60s whose family had farmed there for generations.

That operation was also filmed and widely viewed on social media, with supporters of the family shown being wrestled into submission as uniformed gardaí watched from a short distance away, stating that they could not get involved as they had no right to enter private property.

It is understood that a complaint will be made to the Garda Síochána Ombudsman Commission about the incident, which was raised twice in the Dáil by TDs Michael Fitzmaurice and Mattie McGrath in debates on the Anti-Eviction Bill last week.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingsmill_massacre

Attached: 40495C49-A49E-445E-B403-0E5BE4B482E5.jpg (1024x727, 154K)

not of humans only from things.

Attached: 1234012_211853972323649_1807540816_n.jpg (720x515, 38K)

>be proud irishman
>rely on tax evasion as your primary economic market
>can't pay debts, act like a literal gypo when asked to
>be ruled by commie Sienn Fien who import africans by the tens of thousands
>elect a gay poo in loo as PM after muh xenophobic Brexit

J U S T

true heroes murdering unarmed civis they didnt get on so good against people fighting back though did they?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loughgall_ambush

Do you have any idea of how much of flaming autistic faggot you are?

The Irish

>Rebel against British for hundreds of years.
>Support EU when it comes about, send Irish soldiers on EU deployments.
>Start importing thousands and thousands of immigrants Ireland has a population of around 3 million? not a hard country to turn into a multicultural wasteland.

To go into debt and to lend are both sins. Breaking a contract is a sin as well. The brunt lays on both the user and debtor. More power to the Irish supporting their community but borrowing money is also niggardly behavior. Lets not pretend the irish fellows did this out of some higher calling than "this muh house and muh country and I don wana give muh money back."

>true heroes murdering unarmed civis they didnt get on so good against people fighting back though did they?

The exact same can be said of Loyalists.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenanne_gang

Kek what a self-own

Still got a bit of jew cum on your chin there, I see.
Far too used to sucking circumsised dick to know your rights.
Unsuprised.

My favourite bread yum yum

Sounds like pikeys. That, 70 person gang is their extended family

Fuck the banks. Go Ned Kelly gang.

Is that a young Bill Burr?

I wish dome strong Irish men would burst into my house right now and creampie my arsehole and mouth. 3am here, just did another round of soda bulbs and poppers, slammed meth an hour ago. Got a chorizo sausage in a condom up my arse. Still going to eat it.

Good luck OP.

Attached: 1543995000063.jpg (294x313, 15K)

Thon is Jamie Bwyson who's a prominent Loyalist and can't speak right.

Good.
Now take that fight to those globalist shitstains governing your nation.

Based pikeys

Brits out, Somalis in

Any background on the homeowner?
Unless he's a commie, i side with the southies. Fuck bankers.
I'm very skeptical they were ex uvf though.

>Muh heritage American
I'm half Irish and even I see these cunts for what they are

An elderly retired Garda and his brother and sister were the homeowners and the family has farmed that land for generations.

The bailiffs were ex UDR and British army.
Don't be lying on the Internet Mr Goldstein.

Should have killed the repossesers then. Fucking scum.

>potato siding with plastic mutts just to spite brits

You would rather sully a potential ally through Britain and become a minority 10 years later? That is the absolute reason why you aren't fit to have Ireland. You don't deserve it.

>usury is a sin
>so I can borrow as much as I want and never have to pay it back:^)
no wonder christcuckery is such a hit with the niggers

>Don't be lying on the Internet Mr Goldstein
>There's literally 0 chance a half Irish British person exists

Yeah they let then off lightly. Seen a pic and name of one of them on twitter.

Attached: DuoKXtPXcAMjCuF.jpg (851x1200, 89K)

Gardaí are investigating a dissident link to a violent incident at a house in Co Roscommon which was at the centre of a "heavy-handed" eviction last week.

"A lot of people in rural Ireland have had enough of evictions and vulture funds and won't stand idly back and watch families being kicked out of their homes," he said.

"If you look at the history of Ireland, the issue around land and property runs very deep in rural Ireland, which is something not everyone understands.

"People are just frustrated and are at their wits' end. I warned a year ago that mass evictions will lead to these types of incidents and I fear that this is only the beginning."
independent.ie/business/farming/news/farming-news/garda-investigate-dissident-links-to-predawn-attack-at-property-repossessed-from-farmer-37632525.html

Who the fuck are you to tell a native of this country that they aren't fit to have it? Your own country should be of greater concern to you but you chose to stick your nose into our affairs instead.

>heh you guys are so kiked!
t. actually pays for a tele license

Imagine two people bidding for a house. Patrick has $100,000, Sean has $70,000. The house can't sell for more than $100,000, and in fact won't sell for more than about $70,001.

Now Schlomo steps in. He offers Sean a deal: he'll make Sean a loan of $110,000 for $50,000 down and regular payments over the next 10 years. Several things happen.

First, if no more bidding occurs, Sean "buys" the house. However, if anything were to happen to Sean in the next ten years -- maybe he loses his job after being overheard saying that the government should reduce the number of Nigerians granted residency on the Emerald Isle -- Schlomo gets the house. In fact, Sean is now obligated to keep working for the next ten years in order to ensure that he can keep paying Schlomo money.

Of course, more bidding might occur. Schlomo could offer to loan Patrick $150,000. Either way, you'll notice that the availability of these loans drives home prices up. The result is houses require almost by definition a (exponentially compounding) loan to acquire.

Nope, called a bought lesson. Try to get one over on society, sooner or later society will get theirs on you.

Sean needs to live within his means and buy a trailer

Cant pay they take it away, simple as.

Attached: 06B83A2C-D52B-4210-81F9-9E66E663381C.jpg (625x783, 54K)

I’m no filthy potato nigger or as Spergon of Cuckad would say, “white nigger.” I just posted that cause I thought it was funny and it’s Irish related.

What do the Irish and niggers have in common?

They both love stealing stuff

Attached: Scientific_irish.jpg (696x378, 136K)

Let me guess. The bank is not run by the Jews so the Jews higher a hit squad to fuck up the bank? Am I wrong?

Attached: 1488654621694.jpg (436x334, 32K)

So, KBC bank offices burnt down when? They have 5 dotted around Ireland \''/

IRA were commie faggots weren’t they?

Potato gypsies fuck off

I know some of them were but I’m pretty sure most of them weren’t but one of the potato niggers ITT would probably know for sure.

I'm on the side of the evictees and couldn't give two shits about the bank and their loan. I hope actions like what happened at the weekend are repeated across the country.

The other prong of the fork is that anywhere you can put a trailer will be populated by people that will steal everything you have while you're at work and rape your children.

We trigger kikes like you and the American kikes too on pol who flood into an Irish thread going?

Typically pikey, nigger tier behaviour from the potato wogs. Take out loan, don't pay it back, chimp out when there's consequences. All the sub Saharan African immigrants will fit in perfectly with these untermensch.

Your future is either paki or Irish, Nigel.

> a potential ally
> that thinks you don't deserve your country

Jesus Christ. That's why the Irish are BASED Europeans that fuel their growth with natives and Poles instead of Pakis and Indians.

>Original IRA - Based Lads

>Late IRA - Commies but somewhat based still soulless commies though

>Zombie IRA - Multiple groups of LARPING commie drug dealers and gang bangers

Attached: 0BC63252-638E-428E-9DD2-307C1716D25C.jpg (600x600, 54K)

>
Ireland has no-go zones, that's why there are no firemen putting out the fires.

There is no Irish future so you’re wrong there.

The only nigger tier behaviour was from the thugs from my neck of the woods. Most Brits should be against jew controlled bankers and their little armies.
Hope your family's raped by pakis you cunt.

he's in ireland. that's gonna happen regardless

RIP original IRA. I hope you’re still carbombing the (((Anglos))) in heaven.

By Irish do you mean Nigerian?

Attached: IMG_0728.jpg (284x177, 18K)

The people who were evicted and manhandled were elderly folk. Videos of the eviction have been circulating online. Locals outraged at the treatment of the old folk. 70 people attack the private security group occupying the repossessed farm house in revenge for the treatment of the evicted old folk. Got fuck all to do with a loan and more revenge against the Loyalist scum who were brought down from NI to evict the old people from their home and the scumbag Loyalists roughed up a few elderly neighbours trying to help the people being evicted and they were making anti Irish and anti Catholic jokes among themselves while turfing old people out on to the street and roughing up locals who tried to help their neighbours.

Nothing niggerish about the whole thing and the people who attacked the private security are noble decent people for what they did.

All the young girls raped by Pakis in England and not even anything of the sort that happened in Roscommon this weekend happened in England when your own children were preyed upon by Pakis. Absolutely pathetic and here you are on this thread being a pathetic faggot calling Irish people niggers.

>Nothing niggerish about the whole thing and the people who attacked the private security are noble decent people for what they did.

dey were good bois, dey dindu nuffin!

t. east belfast hun here
nobody has said anything about this here so i'm having a hard time believe the uvf/uda/uff were involved in this as they're too busy selling drugs to kids. hope it's not being thrown around to put a spanner in the border talks for brexit.

Fuck off you slimy kike rat.

Papers here are calling them bouncers!

>credit is a sin
You're right he pretty much did say that didn't he? Fucking hippy jesus. Good luck ever buying a house or getting a decent car or anything nice or even decent insurance rates without any credit. No credit is as bad as or worse then bad credit. But I forget religion fags don't have to pay taxes you just tithe the working class and sit there on your bench all day hoping to get into heaven with words instead of acts.

>Fuck off you slimy kike rat.
Don't make me get in my longship and go over there.

Attached: thus unto all paddies.jpg (1200x800, 214K)

Bury every last one of those Ulster Loyalist larping trash. Send them to hell. This isn't the 1990s, lad. I am telling you, 40 million Irish-Americans are wide awake. With a shit load of pissed off German-Americans... even British-Americans want to burn down their own institutions after 350 years of being the duped sucker. We're running this populist movement. Who do you think it was that took down the London backed Bush Dynasty? It was Irish Generals and high level intelligence blocks. Trump is surrounded by Irish heavyweights here. The Irish are Trump's ace card when the shit hits the fan against London finally happens.

This incident is to test Trump's reaction. Will he back the Irish, or, London? London is testing Trump, after this Brittany, Belgian whisper.

The point is Ulster psychopaths have been flooding our circle for 6+ months showing their extreme schizophrenia with their paranoid shizo questions. Attempting to drip their filthy twisted beliefs as if nobody were paying attention or recognized the ploy.

The few people defending London in the United States are Glenn Beck and Canadian pedophile Jordan Peterson. Two of the most hated charlatans in the country. In other words America has been reawakened for the first time in 150 years? Just look at London's paranoid shizo behavior for the past two years constantly probing to see where the loyalty lay. They know what is going on.

Reminder: The U.S. anti-Tory Laws for those holding loyalist sympathies while caught inside of the U.S. at the time, called for legalized execution by hanging. The point is, real America has no love for that dick sucking turkish cult in London.

(you also have the 'rus nodding your way... the stadium is packed!)

tommy tommy tommy!
rubinson

What a bunch of fucking homos.

Attached: Breton Nationalism - American Roots - Support A Unified Celtic Front.jpg (1457x1826, 654K)

You degenerate filth.

Attached: sulla-3d-bust-3d-model-obj-fbx.jpg (2304x3072, 404K)

So the nasty bastards killed some innocent doggos over a civil dispute regarding misappropriated funds? Sounds like something Jews would do. Jews organised the Cable Street riot. Jews helped organise the IRA with their globo-Marxist machine. This is basically why Sín fein has flooded Ireland with bongo bongos.

Why would any Irish nationalist worth his salt want this? For hysteria? To cry over dwindling British imperialism? They killed some nice alsacians and wrecked some nice vans over delinquent debtors mate. Sín feign has made your capital resemble London. This is like those polls where half of South Koreans want to attack Japan over basically historical butthurt. Cromwell did it bro, that's why Elvis Costello sang about Oliver's Army.

I showed not this pic exactly but one from this shoot to someone and they were convinced it was a shoop.

>dissident
Fucking fake news, its ordinary people fed up, but the lugenpress attach a toxic label to it.

Why didn't the Gardai just evict the man? It would of prevented this mess.

what is that picture supposed to represent?

Travellers?

We kicked you faggy blondes off the island

We know you're not in Norway. You're the same loser that always switches over before entering Éire/pol threads. You've been at it for 7+ months, with the "Norway" role play. Everyone knows the Norse (Norwegians) have remained loyal allies with the Gaelic for as long as history records. In the 11th century, both the Norse Armies and Gaelic Armies united together to battle the (((Normans))). It appears that you understand this history all too well, which is the reasoning for your attempted D&C between Norwegian and Gaelic forces.

Everything you do is being tracked, monitored, archived, reported and countered... you filthy snake.

Attached: Norman invasion of Ireland funded by Jew - https_en.wikipedia.org_wiki_Norman_invasion_of_Ireland.pn (1664x1014, 443K)

Hope they killed him, faggot

Tough shit

Jews DESERVE that treatment

We know you're not in Norway. You're the same loser that always switches over before entering Éire/pol threads. You've been at it for 7+ months, with the "Norway" role play. Everyone knows the Norse (Norwegians) have remained loyal allies with the Gaelic for as long as history records. In the 12th century, both the Norse Armies and Gaelic Armies united together to battle the (((Normans))). It appears that you understand this history all too well, which is the reasoning for your attempted D&C between Norwegian and Gaelic forces.

Everything you do is being tracked, monitored, archived, reported and countered... you filthy snake.

Attached: Norman invasion of Ireland funded by Jew - https_en.wikipedia.org_wiki_Norman_invasion_of_Ireland.pn (1664x1014, 443K)

Local communities acting as a collective to actively combat these leeches is what we need more of. Good lads

This post made me laugh out loud. You're funny, user.

Yeah, and then our lads came back once they'd dealt with England once and for all.

Attached: normans-invade.jpg (309x423, 27K)

>We had yellow vests last week.
ahem

Fuck brits

Attached: 1542637321238.jpg (511x671, 70K)

nice one paddy bros

Attached: 1539793980744.jpg (400x407, 19K)