Could Magnus Carlsen beat Bobby Fischer?

Who would win a chess competition between Bobby Fischer and Magnus Carlsen?

Attached: 42559625701_4cd93a9137_k.jpg (2048x1407, 829K)

Yes, because Bobby Fischer was a dumb fuck nigger kike retard traitor shit eating scumbag.

S

Probably Magnus because Bobby hated what chess had become and would play less accurately for the sake of generating more interesting positions.

Attached: 1545060989861.jpg (2048x1407, 898K)

>memory piece move

no skill involved

Not sure if you're a legit retard but it's literally impossible for even the world's most powerful supercomputer to "memorize chess" much less any human.

There is still a lot of memorization involved.

- Memorize opening theory
- Memorize theoretical endgame positions and how to defend/win them
- Memorize tactical patterns

Don't two world class players usually end up in a stalemate? Unless one of them makes a small mistake, I suppose.

Stalemate means someone fucked up. The word you're looking for is draw.

Anyone can beat Bobby Fischer. The motherfucker's been dead for ten years. Just play white and open with e4. Then wait for the clock to run out because Dead Bobby Fischer can't make any moves and you win by default.

Attached: 1517894514035.jpg (1000x2891, 706K)

this. when i played chess, i fucking memorized every variation freaking sicilian defense and queen's indian and freaking people who didn't studied got obliterated by my set pieces

too bad you never studied proper grammer

S

Attached: itsokay.jpg (800x600, 42K)

le grammar nazi, wew. good one

Bobby Fischer was honest with gentiles about the true nature of kikes.

If Fischer could get up to date before the match I think he could win.

(((Bobby Fisher's))) anti-Semitic rhetoric would give even the most staunch Nazi's a run for their money.

>le plebbit

Selfhating Jew Nazi vs Nordic stock Aryan Interesting match.

>Muslim woman
>Swedish Flag

Checks out.

Yes and no. Magnus has more theory than bobby fischer right now. However given both of them ample time to study at the peak of their career bobby would win hands down.

Although man people don't like him for his anti-semetic remarks and try to down play his career he did things previously unimaginable in chess by himself. He did not have coaches and he would go undefeated in tournaments of the best players in the world. This is something absolutely unparalleled.

Magnus is a very strategic player. Bobby was a artist who played chess like a symphony. In the end bobby would have won.

that strange swedish woman

>they've got him playing against women and children
No dogs available for the game?