BE AFRAID WHITE MAN!

Attached: 1455150844215.jpg (480x284, 23K)

They're busy killing each other

*into poverty

Into the ground.

Your so edgy to take a screen shot of a crappy movie from 30 years ago and post it as if it means something!
So powerful!!
Fucking faggot,die.

Attached: opsucks.jpg (685x474, 70K)

They misspelt ruin.

There's been million threads on here how Mexicans hate niggers with red hot passion and kill them with pleasure

No one will unite with niggers cause everyone equally despise them, wanna bet who is behind this poster?

someone actually made this meme unironically
at what point do you just kill yourself

What evidence would possibly lead someone to conclude this? Please, let me hear your reasoning to back up this claim.

Average Mexican is 65% white and is way more willing to ally with whites over blacks, in fact the Aryan brotherhood literally has an alliance with the Mexican Mafia.

mexicans hate blacks way more than whites do

I hold my gun rightside up, not sideway like nigga julios

>We can run this country
Run it into the ground, you mean? After all, what has either done that really matters?

This. A fact that gets lost in the immigration debate is how Hispanics are not a single group. There are in fact three subgroups. First, those of predominantly European heritage. Second, the mutts. And third, the native savages descended from the Aztecs in the Maya.

what's most likely to happen is the first group integrates very well in the United States despite a temporary language barrier, the mutts are mixed bag, and the third group form and underclass similar to American blacks.

...into the ground

Mexicans hate blacks even more than they hate whites.

...into the ground faster than when we were not "in control".

53% and dropping in america.

as soon as it gets to 49% it's haiti all over.

fpbp /thread

I hate niggers fuck that

the only thing you're running is from the police and ICE