/ourguy/ pewds delivers again

This time, in a video of him BTFOing Vox for smearing him, he works in a merchant meme.
youtube.com/watch?v=hjCsOmDmjEU

Attached: ebda751f94a850e1a4ff37817ca4f6cf.png (1291x814, 980K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20181217152746/https://partners.wsj.com/oracle/pewdiepie-apology/
youtu.be/q0cvGRUbusQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

begone zzzzoomer

>Boomer internet defense force

web.archive.org/web/20181217152746/https://partners.wsj.com/oracle/pewdiepie-apology/

Attached: WallStreet Journal Public Apology to PewDiePie.png (665x592, 309K)

>be PewDiePie, alt-right nazi
>recommend Nazi video
>get attacked by media
>apologize by showing the exact same clips recommending ERs channel so anyone who missed it the first time see it this time and go check the channel out & get red pilled, and show the offensive heather hayer footage AGAIN
fucking lel master poods trolling

lol srs

imagine how many kids learn about fake news from these videos, Felix is the guy we needed

>while also showing how biased and fake news the media is to help discredit it by making ANOTHER response vid to the point that fans want them to shut up just so pewds can make meme reviews instead of this shit again

Gradually he begins to hate them.

exactly

VOX just put up a vid begging for money lol pewds is probably giving them their only hits at this point. How do we accelerate their end?

youtu.be/q0cvGRUbusQ

Jesus i just got a cancer

wtf

This was done by a fan who supposedly hacked WSJ

Probably the same 9yo that hacked the printers

So embarrassing watching these "reporters' think they deserve more money for making shitty, biased internet videos. Imagine if any of them actually had to go and sit in a war zone for months to write a proper factually and detailed piece of journalism. Not some 7 minute clickbait throwaway youtube blast.

I wonder if they lay awake at night thinking “I just wrote an article about how a popular YouTuber played a video game where someone in the background had an offensive name and pretended he was recruiting Hitler youth...what am I doing with my life what did I spend all that time and energy on a journalism degree for how long is this even sustainable how will I find a new job when this place goes under and my resume is just these garbage clickbait articles I wrote to desperately try to save our site with a few more clicks?”

Like how sad is that life. They probably all set out to be a respected reporter braving the front lines to bring the truth to the masses and instead they’re living paycheck to paycheck with roommates in their 40s writing garbage articles that a guy who wears kitty kat ear headphones and reviews memes is able to tear apart to his 75 million followers

Instead they’re THIS.

That's exactly it. Shacked up in some average Brooklyn apartment with 2 roommates and the belief they're only 1 story away from the big on, and that fabled Pulitzer they've been dreaming of every time they open a PBR.

He already does, pewdiepie has been a secret Jow Forumsack since 2015 at least. He may be in this thread right now.

I think part of why they have to delusionally convince themselves that they’re fighting Literal Hitler armies and the rise of non-existent Nazi death camps etc is because they know what they’re doing daily is worthless trash so convincing themselves they’re heroes fighting evil and saving the world is the only thing they can desperately cling to to not feel worthless

It’s embarrassing to tell your friends family theoretical romantic partners etc “I write articles about a guy who once spent 3 months talking to cardboard cutouts of celebrities and am pretending his anime review recommendation has turned thousands of children into Nazis” but tell them “I’m fighting to save the downtrodden minorities and helpless from these evil Nazi minions trying to recruit innocent children with their coded nazi dog whistles” and you can bluff that you aren’t quite as pathetic

I don't think so

Subscribe to PewDiePie

nice try pewds. good video today keep it up. post marzia noodz

Diversity & Comics always describes SJWs in the comic industry this way and I laugh every time. Childless weirdos who can’t sell enough comics to pay their rent because they’re making garbage propaganda no one wants and convincing themselves they’re making righteous woke enlightened art as they scrape by paycheck to paycheck living with multiple roommates and no plan for their future or savings or close friends or family members who aren’t all scared of being accused of not being virtuous enough as they all pat eachother on the back and spend literally 90% of their day on Twitter tweeting dozens of tweets an hour instead of working on making better content and income

They hate him because he’s nailed them so accurately

desu do we have any evidence that Pewds is a Jow Forumsack? Because I think most people who say that are just wishful thinking

Because if you watch every video of his, you just notice subtle things that originated on Jow Forums. His style of speech is also that of a Jow Forumsack. Honestly, only newfags don’t see that he browses Jow Forums.

he literally admits it

Attached: uheuhe.png (1193x647, 697K)

he is showing clips from /gif/ and Jow Forums screencaps for a few years now, he used to not even mask where it was from. he definietly lurks, and finding someone that lurks 4chin but never been to Jow Forums would be hard. he is also constanly dropping small chan humour references and repeats some talking points from Jow Forums. it was especially evident in his Last Jedi review where he even called called Holdo "Admiral Feminism" or something like that iirc, thats what we've been calling that character.
search for "pewdiepie redpills" on youtube, there are some compilations