Are "white" Americans aware that you have lost

So "white" Americans have been at war with Asians and hated Asians for a long time, in fact the only country which attacked Asian people constantly in history. When east Asia didn't work it was off to genocide in south east Asia, when even that didn't work it was off to the middle east.

The USA firebombed Japan, then 2 nukes. In total at least 4 million dead civilians, the US had a campaign of killing civilians to achieve a higher death ratio than taking on the military.
The US did this in Korea, multiple atrocities. Then in Vietnam and Cambodia as well.
In 1901 in the Philippines the US gave the order to kill every male over the age of 10.

The US denied Asian Americans the right to testify against a "white" person in court, denied them to work in certain industries as well. The discrimination still exists with Asians having to sue Harvard for discrimination recently as well.

In the first 2 years when the US moved in their fraudulent SCAP to Japan and tried to dictate to the Japanese government how to live their lives. Some changes took place, others were refused and many reversed when the US finally was forced to leave. We let many out of prison also on that day.
The horrible US tried to wipe out our culture and country and people, but we resisted.
1. US forced Hirohito to give a speech claiming Shinto is stupid and fake, then the US tried to push Christianity in Japan. Failed big time.
2. US tried to push English and insist that Japanese is inferior and should only be a secondary language. Failed big time.
3. US wanted to convert the Japanese government into a republic and have elections operate like the fraudulent US system. Failed big time.
4. US in later wars with the UN told Japan that it should join these wars and help out, Japan refused both times.
5. US keeps calling Japan cowards and that we have a "peace disease" because we don't militarise and attack China and die for your fat asses. We refuse.

Attached: PH_2015-09-28_immigration-through-2065-05.png (415x476, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8N57QiV0Ibg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Formosa
theglobalist.com/japan-loves-hitler-education-shinzo-abe-hitler/
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/30/japan-minister-tara-aso-praises-hitler-right-motives
thedailybeast.com/japan-shinzo-abes-government-has-a-thing-about-hitler-it-likes-him
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And all this time you have been under attack from us, all other Asian Americans and out Jewish friends. We don't do this out of any malice, we do this purely out of our own self preservation. Jews also seek the same, as you tried to genocide them as well.
What we do is basically this, I am willing to tell you losers as it isn't like you 4channers can do anything about this.

1. While we remain homogeneous in our own countries, we push multiculturalism and mixing in yours.
2. We push mixing in your media a lot, to start social change and encourage it.
3. We push feminism also in your country.
4. We support the massive income inequality situation in your country as well.

<
Overall it has been a success, and you can't reverse this. Your little race is doomed in that country, starting a few years ago your "white" babies became a minority of births. Not it's spread into the younger age groups also, in fact within the next 10-15 years when a lot of more of the baby boomers die you are going to see an even more sharp drop.

All graphs of the future show that you are going to be a minority, sorry. And there is nothing you can do about this, maybe you shouldn't have made an enemy of everyone in the world.

Attached: FT_16.06.23_censusMajorityMinority_ageGroups.jpg (310x583, 58K)

We Asians and Jews and other people all side together to end "white" racists.
Sorry.
We Asians already had to sue your asses from Harvard etc as you were not accepting people based on merit, and made your own BS system trying to accept applicants based on things like personality (a perfect way to ignore results of the student and just pick whoever you want).
A system designed by "whites" to try to maintain a majority "white" UNI. As usual the courts sided with us, you stupid insecure fools lose again.

Enjoy your last day, racist evil criminals.

Attached: cropped-cropped-cropped-2014-12-15-07-38-401.jpg (660x200, 45K)

TLDR
Asians arent a homogenous group

>look up post history
>80+ posts today
>On Jow Forums for 6 hours
Reported

Sorry, yes we are.
Keep believing our countries are full of other groups if it makes you happy, but you are living in a delusion. Poor baby.

Japanese beoble hate South-Koreans And chinese chongs

Insecure white nationalists are so angry when you point to their declining percentage.
All of their low IQ mental gymnastics are pulled out of their hats, it's so delicious to see.

This is karma, sorry but in the end the bad guys will lose eventually. Nature is self correcting and you can't piss off everyone in the world and expect nothing to happen.
What you did to native American people was disgusting also, you have been living only on borrowed time.

In your low IQ mind, a person who think 1-2 Asians he read about represents a nation of people.
If you bothered to actually meet Asian people, you would know we are mostly all friends. Sorry

You project your own low IQ racism, you desperately also want Asians to hate each other as you are very insecure about Asians and an Asian union forming in Asia (which has been the west's biggest fear).

China is already Japans's biggest trading partner, Abe views China as an ally and vice versa. Koreans just want to rejoin their country, but the US threatens them with attacks. So they are wary about how to go about it, China is looking from the side trying to mediate and protect Korea from American aggression.

Because if Koreans want to form 1 Korea (since the US originally split the country after occupying the southern half) the US may start another war there if the US thinks they will lose influence there. But with China being as powerful as it is today, it's giving Koreans more confidence to rejoin, knowing that the US likely won't attack if China is watching them closely.

Attached: 951943234.jpg (608x350, 112K)

Xinjiang, tibet say hello

Chinese and Japanese leaders know well about how the US seeks to try to dig up old tensions and build them up, for it's own purposes. About how the US and Anglo countries seek balkanisation of their enemies, basis divide and conquer.
This is all in fact part of Sun Tsu, which is why you don't realise that you just make Asian people hate you more and more, the more you are dishonest and pathetically attempt to manipulate them.

It's about as pathetic as when insecure "white" racists try to convince Kenyans to hate the Chinese. Yet the Chinese are the only outsiders to actually treat them decently and trade and do joint development together.

Instead of invade, occupy, enslave and put on plantations to work as slaves (which is what the Kenyans faced when the "white" man came along).
The more you tell them to hate Chinese and love you, the more they hate you.

This is Unironically sad. We can banter all we want but America was a unique experiment. Damn the juice.

Both of those are literally like 0.0000000000001% in severity to anything that was listed above.
That's like someone pointing out that you raped a child and cut their head of, then you point out that they called some person's kid a name and mention that and say "Johnny said you called him a brat says hello" as if it's even remotely equal.

Dude, the more you try the more you bury your inferior race.
Enjoy your last days.

youtube.com/watch?v=8N57QiV0Ibg
Would appreciate feedback on my video about migration.
Just posting this because I want to raise awareness about keeping OP where he belongs. In Australia. AKA Hell.

How is it sad?
It's good, I hope the same came eventually occur in Australia and the UK.

You think I care about your murderous people? No, and neither do my Jewish friends. You also tried to genocide them, we have to ethnically cleanse you systematically just to preserve ourselves. It's only a matter of time before the genocidal "white" starts another world war. They need to be eradicated.

Who the fuck are you to say nothing when you are displacing the uighurs and tibetans from their native lands , puting them in concentration camps and filling their land with filthy chinks

This must be a kike bait

Killing the native australoid from their land where chinks life now is the same that happened to amerindians
South east asians are a mix of mongoloid conqueror and australoid
In india are relegated to the lowest castes in china were exterminated and in south east asia raped to extinction

I suspect the purpose of these threads is some progressive recognizing that "the racist alt-right loves Japan" and reeee'ing about how weebism allows them an escape from their anti-white cultural barrage, so they're LARPing as an anti-white Japanese to try and deny them that escape by developing hostility towards Japan. That or it's just typical aussie shitposting

>you project your low iq racism
Not yet self aware, i see

Tibetans are Chinese, always have been. DNA tests show the same thing.

>uighurs
No such thing, you don't even know how to spell their name. So you have no right to even try to discuss the subject.

Why do asians love white people so much

Attached: white boy.webm (1024x640, 954K)

>Killing the native australoid from their land
False, south east Asians all have a lot of the Australoid DNA. Thus it wasn't a murderous genocide like what "whites" did to native Americans. Where filthy "white" governments in the US paid people to bring back native American scalps. Literally a genocide program.

Where as south east Asians are a product of merely two different people breeding, which is precisely why south east Asians are born darker and look different to east Asians. They aren't the same thing at all, sorry.

The alt-right is insane. Maybe you should consider that, which is the most actual apparent thing. The alt-right never have anything right about literally anything, the alt-right don't know the first thing about Japan or any Asian country or history for that matter. The alt-right are even more deluded than the Afrocentrists in fact. And that's saying something.

Jews are the scapegoat for all alt-right losers. To avoid their pathetic failures in their life, to blame Jews is so relieving for them, to worship Japan and tell themselves that the genius Japanese agree with them (without ever even knowing a single Japanese person) is the reassurance they invent in their head.

The alt-right is mentally ill, but it's helpful for us who wish to spread such counterproductive mindsets within the populace. I am Japanese actually.

No when all the land across china south east asia was their native land that you invaded in the case of china exterminating them all
You did a better work than anglos in australia
Get it clear you have your hands covered in blood like the rest of us

Keep dreaming, this is you.

Attached: homeschool winner.jpg (513x586, 148K)

Again, wrong for 2 reasons.
This started literally like 6000 years ago.
Australoid DNA is still heavy in south east Asians, there was no extermination. It was a mixing event, sorry honey.

Where as Europeans in Australia turned up and just started shooting the Australian Aboriginals on sight. Very little mixing occurred, the massacres are well documented and this only started a mere 230 or so years ago. lol

Yeah, I think I'm right.

then try to educate aboriginals if they serve a purpose to you, imbecile.

There are australasian fossils all over china but there is literally zero admixture in today chinnks , you exterminated them all , and in the case of south east asia raping them to death

There is no australasian y dna in south east asia

This country is fucked. Census is bullshit whites are already minorities here. Just make sure Australia doesn't get this far fucked

I am not a "white", this isn't my problem. I never killed any and nor did my ancestors. I have an Aboriginal friend though.
You "white" people built up all this hate against you.
You think you would have learned, after invading Africa and enslaving them in plantations, after attacking most countries in Asia, after trying to exterminate Jews etc.

You wonder why so many people dislike you? Maybe it's because of your actions.
But you still haven't learned, and right now you are making the middle eastern people dislike you, by bombing their neighbourhoods.

Then we will have some other low IQ dumbass born in about 3 generations time wondering by Muslim people are like the new Jews in the west and are a victim group of "white" atrocities.
You never learn do you?

Don't worry, whites are waking up and when we do your gook ass will be incinerated or made a slave for our Aryan empire :) also stay mad about your shrimp dick chang

>that flag
>that post

You know why we invaded and conquered the entire fucking world? Because we are warriors. It's in out genes to conquer. And now we are awakening accross the Western world, our return to glory will be righteous to behold, and fearsome for our enemies. Your kind will temble before the power of Western Man, the highest lifeform to ever exist.

>There are australasian fossils all over china

False, there is no Australoid fossil in China. There is Denisovan in Indochina, but that's about it. Australoid never reached China, they went along southern Asia into south east Asia and down into Australia from Papua New Guinea.

Attached: gooks get wet.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Nasty insectoids

Of course they are you piece of lying shit china like india , japan , vietnam , laos camobaya ...... all were ocupied by australasians until the mongoloud virus came exterminating them all all acrosd asia and in the case of india relegating them to slavery in the lowest castes
Dont even reply

This are the real natives of china

Attached: 853574b279775f2ef4f983b29f827bb1--maps-history-aboriginal-people.jpg (425x584, 29K)

Now only some remain in the forest of india free of the mongoloid virus

Attached: dpa-hsa-25420.jpg (425x679, 45K)

Attached: 1538772967483.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Yes there is, and a bunch of autosomal DNA. Sorry but south east Asians are not east Asians. Sorry if you couldn't tell.

what about the Ainu?

The merchants will turn on you. That is the way they are, they’ll use you like they used the white man and toss you away like tissue paper.

Also, jews are not your friends, jap. Ask Jake Adelstein.

I'm pretty sure you're a fucking moron. Half of what you stated is false, the other half is embellishment.

You're a potato. Get off the internet before you hurt yourself.

Angry cause you don’t have a big dick...

Exactly, that's what these people don't get because they didn't have enough experience with jews. Jake Adelstein is just one example of kikes going against the existence of japanese people.

>my fellow Asian people
Never stop with the comedy gold, JIDF

Attached: (you).jpg (252x291, 16K)

He is not japanese

OP is (((East Asian))).

Chinese exterminated the Dutch in Formosa (Taiwan) in the 1600s. There aren't too many natives there either now.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Formosa

yeah, probably a larper, but still...

japs love america even though we nuked their grandparents into oblivion.
the rare risk are the POOS

>Don't worry, whites are waking up and when we do your gook ass will be incinerated or made a slave for our Aryan empire :)
Keep believing. While we keep succeeding, lol.

We know all to well especially in the Jewsa, stay strong Italian brother. I won’t run away but the USA Died years ago, don’t let your people go it’s all you have.

How many of those are poo in loos? I dislike those the most. Culturally ass backwards, can't follow simple directions, and their women aren't even fuckable.

>we are warriors.
Oh boy, the cringe.
More like pussies.

>And now we are awakening accross the Western world, our return to glory will be righteous to behold
Sorry, there never was any glory. Also you are a loser and there is no awakening. Additionally it's spelled "across". lol

These these 2 Korean gifs posted like 2000 times on Jow Forums, pretty sad guys. This is how you validate yourself, by looking at some acted dumb gif that you save on your computer. Poor kids.

Attached: 283ab0ab700ba8739e4f097597402f87f8c0f2e8.jpg (640x360, 44K)

Hey shrimpdick don’t make us go all Whyte Nanking on your ass now

Also, what about Nanjing massacre?

why are asians such freaks? constantly shrieking about being the real master race, they're like less tactful jews, only they have even less to show for themselves. I think they have a huge inferiority complex.

sad, because it invites the hostility they scream endlessly about. I mean just look at the way they act.

That's an Andaman Island native, never a native to China or Japan you silly child. Those Andaman Island people came from Africa and reached the Islands a long time ago and stayed there after the waters rose. That's why they are so secluded and ethnically interesting, they are a living relic in a way.

They have no relation to east Asians though, sorry honey.

Asians and whites are natural allies. In fact, our communities are already aligning. D+C shills like OP are trying their very hardest to prevent this from happening. We are in this together.

american whites need secession imho.

Ainu are most closely related like all Jomon to eastern Siberian people, who in turn also branched off across the Bering strait and became Eskimo and other native Americans.
None of these people are Australoid, lol.
Sorry.

Unlike you I don't stereotype, I don't give a crap about 1 person. I literally have many Jewish friends in person, they are far nicer than racist "white" filth. It's because Jews are more intelligent than low IQ crackers.

Triggered by the facts, in serious denial. Poor child.

Onge people are half btother of all the australasian that moved all across asia like ainu are in japan after crosing from china
Those are the only remnant after you exterminate them all in china

but are they treated well in Japan? That's my point.

This jew just posted this faggotry divide and conquer shilling again

Chinese didn't exterminate the dutch, you fool. The Chinese rightfully took Taiwan for themselves. The Dutch were still trying to occupy it, the Ming loyalists took Taiwan and there was a battle and when the Dutch gave up they sailed away. The Chinese never exterminated them you fool, also if you think the dutch have a right to sail over to the other side of the world and have a new country next to China then you are insane.

That's as fked up as if China came over and made Ireland a new Taiwan.

behind the first black miss in Japan there was a jewess too, if you do a research, don't remember her name. Keep telling yourself they won't try to scew you over like they did with us if it helps you sleep better at night, jews only went after us first because we're they're biggest threat.

wrong retard our communities are already way out of alignment. asians are firmly entrenched alongside the rest of the nonwhite hordes. obviously I'm not opposed to international cooperation but it would be stupid to pretend there's some natural miraculous affinity between us. in fact the only real "natural" phenomenon is a state of competition due to scarcity between us and them.

kys faggot retard.
Learn to larp as a jap.
Your faggot nose is showing, rabbi

You are correct in that asians hate each other way more than anyone else.
This faggot JIDF is jewing again

Those immigrants are not Japanese honey, they are mostly southern Chinese/Vietnamese/Filipino etc.
Also Japanese people don't like Americans, or even Europeans. But I am not surprised that "white" supremacist low IQ idiots convince themselves that people like them. fail

<
We founded the black panthers also in America.

Attached: 13871618_google-honors-the-legend-who-fought-against_t9ff727d6.jpg (800x642, 109K)

This faggot JIDF is posting this same faggot thread that he had up an hour ago and this shit hit bump limit.
nu/pol/ hasn't learned to smell the jew yet

Definitely a larp
>t. Actual Japanese

Jews and Asians are the biggest racemixers out there. They crave white cock. You're just projecting your failures onto whites. Get fucked. You're people will die while whites live on and prosper. Going to the stars and achieving greatness.

OP isn't a real asian, it's a jew jewing, newfag

You can't do anything, sorry. That's what makes it so delicious, you are just being slow killed ethnically now and it's hilarious, the system is in place and you are too stupid an unaware to fix any of this. We and our Jewish friends and other Asians etc have ruined you and your future is of a ceased existence. Enjoy your time on Jow Forums while you are alive.

wrong again, jews did, just like blm, the fact some of you are so retarded to join those movements doesn't mean you founded them.

Happy hanukkah, rabbi
theglobalist.com/japan-loves-hitler-education-shinzo-abe-hitler/
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/30/japan-minister-tara-aso-praises-hitler-right-motives
thedailybeast.com/japan-shinzo-abes-government-has-a-thing-about-hitler-it-likes-him

The only inferior idiots with low IQ's and high violence talking about being superior are you insecure "white" supremacists. Who are actually pink in skin, you attacked Jews and Asians, anyone who makes you feel inferior you attack. Poor darlings, what are you going to do now?
We are all enjoying looking at your demographics plummet, it's a celebration.

Attached: 004eb9b7-f977-4522-b452-a750cc0427f3.jpg (639x886, 75K)

Shut the fuck up, jew.
Learn how to larp as an actual asian

Bitter little dicked yellow boy. Your women LOVE to be bleached and have white childunz.

Attached: 0BB10CD9-865D-4611-BDDA-E880A436C6A0.jpg (293x475, 48K)

>Asians and whites are natural allies. In fact, our communities are already aligning.

Keep dreaming desperate boy, it's getting very desperate right now.
The US forever talking shit about China and other Asians, not allowing them to testify against a "white" in the USA, or even vote. Claiming Asians need to be exterminated off the face of the planet, producing 95% of all of the anti-Asian propaganda ever made in the world.

Yes, total allies.
We side with Jews, at least they are smart and not genocidal freaks.
I commend them for their work in Hollywood in many roles and movies. Social change is necessary.

OP, do you also know what "Baizuo" word means?

Attached: 1537564543092.png (986x643, 559K)

>american whites need secession
And they aren't going to get it, not 1 bit of it.

Within the next 10-15 years most of the baby boomers will die. Get ready for the "white" population to then plummet from 63% down to low 50's. Then it's a steep drop from there, the baby boomer generation was the last one with large families.

Sorry, your time is up.

Attached: 31528832_7fd7c2f38b_z.jpg (500x375, 58K)

Attached: EAsiaNeolithic.png (397x332, 54K)

Is this a jew or a jew-made bot?
Hey, don't ignore me when I call your rat faced lies out

>We side with Jews, at least they are smart and not genocidal freaks.

after this, there's little doubt the OP is JIDF.

Hhow does it feel knowing that jews are willingly destroying themselves? That your people are being backed into a corner (Israel) and soon will be wiped off the face of the planet?

Anyone in this thread who doesn't realize that OP is JIDF is fucking retarded

Lmao this.

Attached: 1543605794104.jpg (492x737, 128K)

Attached: EAsiaMetal.png (464x332, 63K)

Sorry, the Ainu have no relation to Australoid people. They are most closely related to eastern Siberians honey.
Also no Japanese have Australoid DNA, which today you will find in Papua New Guinea and Australian Aboriginals.

Japanese have Jomon DNA mixture around 19% in their genes, which the Jomon themselves relate most closely to the Ulchi who are the natives of eastern Siberia.
The Australoid never made it into China or above, their DNA exists nowhere except in south east Asia and southern Asia like in India.

Attached: 261fig2.jpg (797x377, 99K)

Yes they Ainu and other Japanese are all treated fine, I would know. Most Japanese know that Japanese are all part Jomon also, it's just that Ainu have more of it in them. So do Ryukyu people, in Japan we are not race based, but more nationality based.
The concept of race is alien to us and doesn't make sense.