Rednecks are the pinnacle of Western Civilization and thought

Rednecks are the pinnacle of Western Civilization and thought

>loves to hunt, literally the best hobby and pastime. nothing can compare
>self sufficient, usually has a plot of land or has knowledge of farming, has experimented with redneck electronics to fix things or go off grid
>religious, knows that Jesus is his homeboy
>BBQ, taking God's gift of meat and perfecting it with fire and sauces
>family, love of family especially cousins
>fashion, only practical outwear that can stand up to the elements
>transportation, trucks the most durable and dependable of all vehicles created by man
>entertainment, watches hometown football games like God intended, not corrupted by the vanity of the NFL
>racist, understands the value of tribalism
>patriotic, usually the first to answer the call of war

If you are not a redneck you are degenerate. America was made by and for White Christian rednecks. White collar workers are in fact petty bourgeois faggots who are out of touch with reality

The reason why Western Europe fell before America was due to a lack of redneck culture and values.

Make America redneck again

Attached: 1544565203433.jpg (930x1024, 123K)

Whats the point of this post

To return you to your roots white man

I also forgot to add

>strong grasp of history, understands the south had a constitutional right to secede from the union

Attached: 1541489958068.png (600x637, 189K)

I don't know but I like it

Redneck Pride.

Once you lose contact with the land, humans become faggot bugmen.

Liberals wouldn't exist today if they had to go kill their own food. They would either die off or grow some balls.

Civilization has made us weak. Technology has made us decadent. The Jews can have no power over the white man who is true master over his own land. Abolish property taxes.

Give every white man his own small farm

REPLY TO MY THREAD NOW

Attached: 1544543758550.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Calm down autismo

imbreeders need to an hero

lol it worked
BITCH

>illiterate and poorly read in high-caliber literature
>callous and unnecessarily hunts poor animals
>dick-suckers of a Jew on a cross while being White supremacists without realizing the irony
>fat asses who are capable of only eating shit
>enjoys watching brutes tackle each other because he's a brute himself
>racist but a hypocrite who worships a Jew
>literal cattle whose children die in war, which is not a bad thing though

I literally want to abduct and torture rednecks in the future.

They're also the ones who love jews.

Wot u fuckin on abowt yank bastad norferners are the greytest civlusatun ever bilt

Attached: 40FDA324-02B7-4006-8015-6C144A806AA6.jpg (234x216, 28K)

Tfw No hot redneck cousin to seduce you into taking the incestpill

Attached: 1544898841034m.jpg (1024x945, 71K)

>over educated faggots who think they know shit but can't even change a tire
>doesn't even know how to prepare game and would die alone in the woods
>worships odin by playing skyrim or is to lazy to go to church
>eats onions based products which turn him gay
>watches asians play league of legends and thinks its a sport
>understands that Jesus hated the Jews
>only one man enough to shoot muslims because Eric has to go to college and major in accounting so he can buy a suburban mcmansion and vote for moderate republicans

Attached: 1544142808985.png (479x482, 163K)

>treats being over educated like it's a bad thing, ignoring the fact all their great Western literary figures were highly educated
>assumes just because one hates illiterate hicks that he doesn't know anything about permaculture or basic handyman shit
>assumes one to be a LARPagan when there are plenty of more sensible religions out there than worshiping a kike on a stick
>immediately assumes I am homosexual due to the inbred hick being a closeted homosexual himself
>assumes I like League of Legends because he can only think in shallow memes or vast generalizations
>makes weird rationalizations for worshiping a kike while claiming he hates them
>doesn't realize I want to shoot BOTH the Muslims and him

The only thing you redneck pieces of shit are good for is being exploited and treated as wage slaves. Eat shit and die.

>getting in long drawn out green text conversations because you have anger management issues

It's not anger management issues, you stupid inbred hick. It is righteous hatred, something you impotent fuckwads haven't felt for years. All of your enemies since the 50s have been artificially engineered by the CIA for the Military Industrial Complex. You think you're so tough and great, but so long as your hypocrisy persists, people like me always lurk in the background. You think we're normal, kind, and friendly, but the fact is, we are far worse than even The House that Jack Built. The worlds of pain I would show you would be beyond this shadow of world. I want you to feel the seething hatred behind this post. I want you to understand just the kind of enemies you are creating with your hubris, arrogance, and endless brutish behavior.

Mercy is only given to those who deserve it. You should definitely be afraid. Don't make enemies out of those unprovoked.

Hillbilly is the master race. The rest of you are limp wristed city dwellers.

>shadow of world
shadow of a world*

To be based, and redpilled as well.

>seize control of all stratum of society by expanding its' lowest rung

Wouldn't you see kibbutzes and trad chinese farms popping up in every rural county if this was truly the path to power?

are you a strasserite by any chance?

Attached: KbDE5zqN5J3x0PD3Om5c_yaEZ_91b0BpjpCb7iyQO1c.jpg (960x569, 153K)

lmao literally SEETHING city slicker

Attached: 1536796853894.png (640x392, 219K)

you are not only retarded but also a cuck.

harness that unfettered rage into making me dinner

Attached: 1543870097261.gif (600x338, 3.04M)

It's not anger management issues, you stupid inbred hick. It is righteous hatred, something you impotent fuckwads haven't felt for years. All of your enemies since the 50s have been artificially engineered by the CIA for the Military Industrial Complex. You think you're so tough and great, but so long as your hypocrisy persists, people like me always lurk in the background. You think we're normal, kind, and friendly, but the fact is, we are far worse than even The House that Jack Built. The worlds of pain I would show you would be beyond this shadow of world. I want you to feel the seething hatred behind this post. I want you to understand just the kind of enemies you are creating with your hubris, arrogance, and endless brutish behavior.

Mercy is only given to those who deserve it. You should definitely be afraid. Don't make enemies out of those unprovoked.

Attached: 1118full-jacob-reynolds.jpg (1118x745, 144K)

Jefferson wanted America to be a small government Republic dominated by self sufficient landowners

Once you have lost your connection to the soil you cease to be a man. And no Im not a commie but I see value in simplicity

>jefferson wanted
we're a bit past this don't you think bubula

The south is piss. Most of the people one would call "rednecks" are low IQ trash riddled with drugs and broken families, really leading the charge of white degeneracy. It's a semantic disagreement but still, you're more than a little bit mistaken here. Plenty of based rural folk around who would bristle at being called rednecks.

who cares

being a redneck isnt a north/south thing

Very progressive. Let's forsake our roots and become raceless genderless city dwellers.

>who cares
the real world, that place where things actually happen without regard to muh principles

you already are, you don't even know it

Why are they so dumb and die of drinking related accidents and friendly fire incidents more than any other race then?

At least Slavs can hold their drink and don’t friendly fire as much.

Slavs>Rednecks.

>seething urbanite resorts to projection

The only difference between slavs and rednecks is that

1. Rednecks drink whiskey not vodka (but also meth)
2. Rednecks have better guns

I live further from a residential center than most "rednecks", and yet I know what I'm talking about while I sit under a satellite missile shield, connected with readily accessible and affordable utilities and infrastructure.
Everything is urbanized except the deep woods and the amish, it's already too late to be free from the tyranny of the road. Talk about yourself however you wish, by all means, but you're a tamed animal just like myself.

Based

Agree with this post or you will stub your toe on the steps in the next 48 hours

Attached: 1540782226675.jpg (262x312, 8K)

Pretty much any Southerner, regardless of class, fit all of these things. I am not even close to a redneck and I can check all of these off, although I don't dress like a dispirit, I wear nice clothes. This thread is pointless

Redneck just means white working class
The Jeff fox worthy stuff is just a charachature

Why do you think you have to be a redneck to own land or even to live in a small town?

How is your town of 2,000 going to defend against a tribe of thousands and thousands of city niggers?

Just have to hold out until the winter