Israel developing offensive missiles that can reach anywhere in the Middle East

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gave a speech on the country’s advancement in the military and aerospace technologies on Monday, while visiting Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI). The company is actively developing offensive missiles, Netanyahu said, as well as weaponry “with special capabilities that no other country has”.
>The missiles “can reach anywhere in the area and any target. This is the offensive power of Israel which is very important for us in all sectors,” he stated.

Apart from that, the country seeks to expand its foothold in space through launching “micro satellites,” Netanyahu said, while holding a mock-up of such a device. Over the past year, Israel has repeatedly attacked neighboring Syria, citing the presence of pro-Iran militias and Iranian troops there. Syria.

travelwirenews.com/israel-developing-offensive-missiles-that-can-reach-anywhere-in-the-middle-east-netanyahu-1233619/

Attached: 5c17bb76fc7e934e448b460d.jpg (980x551, 166K)

Imagine if that thing had blown up when he touched it haha

Good. Hopefully we increase our funding to Israel so they can handle any and all global threats aimed at God’s chosen.

Probably to sell to Iran so we can invade them

Israel is about to be destroyed.

Oh my look at something Israhell will never use because jews are pussies who never fight their own wars.

Based and redpilled, B'H.

>Samson option was a bluff
You don't say let's nuke them finally

Israel has a lunar mission in early 2019. Probably with stolen Apollo technology from the USA. Going to leave a disc about the holocaust for aliens.

>1948
>War of Attrition
>6 Day War
>Yom Kippur War
>Lebanon war
>Palestinian uprisings
>Lebanon 2: Hezbollah Boogaloo
>Gaza wars
When did Western powers ever put boots on the ground for Israel. Soviets were the ones who actually provided manpower in the form of fighter pilots and military advisors too the Arabs, yet they still failed.

Galactic gibs

Attached: jdif.jpg (600x840, 47K)

We have a saying here מזל שנלחמנו בערבים
Meaning "luckily we were fighting ayyrabs"
But yes Jow Forumsacks just meme shit up

First holocauster in space goy.

Israel needs these missiles to deter KSA, Iran and Pakistan. First strike ability is what prevents nuclear war, Israel needs to keep its edge in missile technology if it wants to survive.

Attached: 1532279208149.jpg (638x540, 31K)

why can't israel just glass the whole region already.

Based

Attached: ....jpg (2317x1543, 1.18M)

they know Corbyn would nuke them if they tried

Good they're doing us all a favour if they decide to launch them all over the middle east.

>can reach anywhere in the Middle East
They've had this for years. It's called a phone call to the goyim in Washington DC.

>bbzzzt
>bbzzzt
>meester trump hello
>yes this is bibi meester trump
>meester trump fire missiles at iran now
>you dont want to?
>I'll short the stock market meester trump
>yes meester trump negative 20,000 tommorow and entire economy collapses no shekel to fund business in america
>thats good boy meester trump you fire missiles I see
>I let you spend 10 shekels towards mexico wall
>yes meester trump I can make schumer be good boy and let you spend 10 shekel on wall

Attached: bibi phone.jpg (680x384, 42K)

Bombing Iran AND wall is happy holidays bonus $$$ to all around. Just think of the all the jobs and money from defense contractor stocks, wall being built and war in general.

Attached: 1542849989466.jpg (1125x1118, 646K)

Kikeistan is falling for the USA hyper sized army will prevent domestic chaos meme. Guess what? It doesn't work in the long run.

Does this mean we can stop spending our tax dollars on Israel since they're apparently so capable of fighting for themselves?

Jews in outer space! Israel plans lunar mission in early 2019! Jews on the moon!

Those new advanced weapons aren't going to pay for themselves. How does another 1 billion dollars to Israel in American tax money sound?

I'm in the industrial complex it's a bit of farce; you give them money for defence. They then give it back to our companies. In a way it's an injection of federal money to keep our military engineers going.

You know Israel will whine to the US and UN when Iran develops missiles.
When that happens, hopefully we tell them to fuck off and stop starting shit in the region.

In a way you're a big fat Jew, pretending that the US couldn't have kept those weapons, cut their defense budget, and paid those companies to build a wall or some other project.

Its tax payer funded jobs. Not every American reaps the benefit of the MIC. In fact hardly any do.

Plus its immoral. America has a military industrial complex but nobody cares anymore. Bombing people to create jobs thus expanding Israel in the process.

America has missiles than can reach fucking Australia launched from Detroit. Thats not impressive

I’m honestly surprised israel didn’t do this 20 years ago. Why wouldn’t they have the ability to jew everyone who hates them the most at whim?

iran better not tho

good...they're the only ones there i give a shit about at this point

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-12-17 18-59-21.png (508x835, 99K)

I’m aware of that, I am just genuinley surprised they aren’t using them constantly with conventional payloads to start trouble all over

maybe that's what the new ones are for

Here is hoping they finally end the Iranian threat in the region.

Israel first

Attached: stupid_goy.jpg (962x729, 90K)

Maybe not, but financially, Israel wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the American tax payer.

>Going to leave a disc about the holocaust for aliens.
toppest of keks

were arabs ever a formidable opponent?

like in the film kingdom of heaven, when saladin is extremely powerful and took jerusalem, has that ever been a thing in the past or was it just plot device.

if they were ever a strong opponent, when did they stop being one?

>anywhere in the Middle East
not very impressive when they're in the middle of the middle east. lmao

Attached: 1520091869835.jpg (876x1051, 269K)

>Israel developing
Israel can barely develop a harmless cure for Tay-Sachs disease! Israeli project management, specifically where software and hardware are integrated into any kind of product, has two problems.
1. Late delivery, always. They will bargain with god, so of course they will bargain with deadlines.
2. Inshallah. Do not forget that desert rats see quality inspection as busy work for dummies.
The notion of Israeli missile development is filling me with laughter. Oh they will deliver the missile, and it will bring living hell down on it's target. The initiative will reported as a great success, however it will not come until after 2022, and because little Zev Schnoresnfartz [who got the job through his rabbi] put a decimal place in the wrong spot and the indentured QA servant didnt have access to the super secret targeting code, it will become confused and destroy the third temple.
This is how Israeli tech firms operate. I tell no lies.

ISRAHELL LUNAR PROBE REVEALED TO PUBLIC

Attached: Pioneer_plaque.svg.png (1212x544, 432K)

>missiles that can reach the middle east
>from the middle east
what did jews mean by this?

God I hope Israel nukes the middle east. Will make the job a helluva lot easier to eradicate those filthy semites