White-Hispanic mixing, Redpilled or Bluepilled?

Often a lot of us statistics don’t include White-white Hispanic as race mixing at all. What do you think Jow Forums? I’m not talking about full on Indios but Mestizo ( at least half white already) minimums. White+Mestizo= Castizo just like our Based friend Nick Fuentes. When you think about it, you’re taking away a non white person from the gene pol and using her to produce additional white people, they may not be pure but they’re definitely better than unmixed. Are there any Castizos or anons who are a product of Hispanic and white mixing? What’s life like for you? What do you look like? In other Jow Forumsacks opinion are Castizos generally good citizens? Is This type of mixing acceptable?

Attached: 1FE2AE44-80E2-4050-803F-A84840C991AE.png (631x781, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2 castizos < 1 white baby & 1 mestizo

I want a tall son.

Attached: average.jpg (1400x787, 172K)

How many times are you going to post the same thread? self-hating faggot

Redpilled.

Attached: C8B157E3-C839-43A2-8FEE-ED0A3704EDA0.jpg (749x1253, 247K)

MEME FLAG

1 POST BY THIS ID

JUST STOP REPLYING C.U.C.K.S

Attached: SLIDE THREADS & BAIT.png (851x721, 231K)

Because I have a qt Mexican gf and she means the world to me.

Attached: A36BDB4E-AD6D-4DF2-9632-C9BFD304EAC3.gif (400x225, 1.72M)

Hispanics are white

I agree but not all

Castizos aren't white.

Fuck off.

There is no Mexican or White. There are only those that have accepted the sacrifice of Jesus Christ for their sins, and those that have not.

bring your wife here, and I'll breed her for you.

75% isnt white ?

t. fell for our pet WhiteEthnoState fags we keep around so that people that are brainlets out themselves.

t. christcuck boomer that is the reason kikes gained influence

Yes it is in this case. It depends on what the other 25% is, and part Native American or Asian is fine/white.

I have mulatto offspring with a black woman and they are great. Just if the woman loves you and you love her it's redpilled

Attached: 1543679292816m.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

I'm all for it if it makes brappers like that

She’s mexican so I assume the 25% would be native. Does that mean my children would be white?

Mestizo is half white half amerindian
Castizo is 3 quarters whites and 1 quarter amerindian
Criollo is 7/8 whites and 1/8 amerindian.

Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

They think they are redpilled(cringe) but dont understand "redpilling" is just low-effort political indoctrination. They likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Their entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. They probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where they try and help the other person and their mother won't feel the need to smack their ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

I’ve been thinking about this sort of stuff for a while now. user would you prefer it if you’re children married a White person or a black person. If I have kids with my gf id vastly prefer it if they end up having white partners. But I’m worried that makes me a hypocrite

One drop rule, even 1% of subhuman is too much.

I'm half Puerto Rican and half white. I'm viewed in society as a white person. I was born with blonde hair and green eyes. although now that I'm older my hair is ashy light brown. female.

here's DNA results.

Attached: AncestryDNAResults.png (3262x1691, 698K)

>European Jewish
>Map shows practically 1/2 of Europe
wtf

>Nick Fuentes
It's amazing how strong that hispanic gene is. The soulless brown eyes these half caste people have despite having 50% white blood

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

From what I noticed if they have a white father they go with someone of the fathers race

Would your Puerto Rican parent be viewed as white though from looking at them?

No, it's 25% non-white.

Is that for girls and boys? Also I was wondering what you preferred?

and here's my estimated eye color based on my DNA from gedmatch. they're not blue, they're green. but everything else is correct. starburst etc.

Attached: Eye_Prediction_DNA.png (2036x1570, 722K)

Very pretty

Yes. White enough to pass in society, especially with a non-Hispanic name, but also can play brown enough to push the exotic factor and claim gibs if they wish.

Attached: 4AC1B7D3-6962-4309-9AAA-A64E8E3EF9C9.jpg (627x1198, 636K)

stop spamming this bullshit in every thread

want some dick?

Nick Fuentes is only 17% Amerindian. Not quite a castizo, and definitely not a mestizo. He’s almost a criollo, by the most non-white stretch of the definition.

you know what they say kid

if its a shitskin, you're in

Best of both worlds by the sounds of things. My gf is severely whitewashed so hopefully if I raise them to see themselves as white then there will be no identity issues.

Whites and Hispanics are natural allies and a natural mix.

How white is your GF.