How to exteminate niggers?

I used to think being racist was a meme. I couldnt fathom caring that much about someone's race. Fast forward a few months on Jow Forums, obervstions in my life, and one violent incident involving a group of niggers and I am convinced. I am convinced that all niggers are subhuman scum. My mind gets filled with a red rage every time I look at one of those disgusting monkeys. I no longer watch any sports except hockey and I dont watch any TV or movies with nigger actors. Now the news from South Africa that niggers are confiscating white lands and throwing white farmers to the streets. Democrats and Liberals in Canada are only able to even come close to winning elections because of stupid niggers voting.
>how do we exterminate all niggers? I am convinced it must be done, for the sake of humanity

Attached: 1543463543290.jpg (600x600, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
youtube.com/watch?v=xoxhDk-hwuo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hello CIA

Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

They think they are redpilled(cringe) but dont understand "redpilling" is just low-effort political indoctrination. They likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Their entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. They probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where they try and help the other person and their mother won't feel the need to smack their ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

You would think that Jow Forums would learn to be a bit skeptical rather than believe anything this site feeds them considering how popular this image was. Then again, they are all post-2014 newfags so they probably haven't seen it. They're hypocritical as fuck complaining about others claiming cultural appropriation when they set up shop here and pretend to be a neckbeard loser. They'll probably end up becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy as normal rational adults won't put up with their bullshit in the real world and they'll be all alone because of their own doing

Attached: The cure to pol.jpg (777x901, 103K)

By removing welfare. Niggers are too dumb to compete in a free market, so their numbers will reduce while ours expand.

We can make it that in order to be eligible for welfare you must be sterilized.

We must remove welfare, but also remove the niggers. Send them back to Africa where they can thrive.

>how to exterminate niggers?
Hide their EBT cards under their work boots.

Chloramine's a helluva gas

If you want to be serious about this matter then you would have to convince some very powerful people or become very powerful yourself; then, it is simply a matter of logistics, ie. how can we spread this biological weapon to every corner of the Earth. Africa would be easier than America, since in Africa they are all massed in a single location where as in America they are "integrated" among us so there will be collateral damage and mayhem. All in all, it is very possible. If we used our finest technology and brains with no remorse, I can see one billion dead in a matter of weeks. One billion. Without breaking a sweat. Weeks.

I love these slide threads. They ensured Democrats would win the House of Representatives.

Slide threads defeated Jow Forums and there is no way to reduce their number.

you type a lot without saying anything

blacks have lower IQ's than whites, this is a genetic difference based on their divergent evolution. Blacks have smaller skulls, smaller brains, less folds. Not a single black person has ever won a Nobel Prize in science, blacks have completely destroyed most of America's great cities.

Blacks have about 10 times the murder rate of whites in the USA, the black crime rate in the US is the same as that in Zimbabwe or any other typical African country. Haiti was the richest place in the world when it was ruled by the French, responsible for 80% of Europe's sugar production. After the blacks revolted and took over, it's now a complete third world wasteland with a sky high murder rate, and a major hotbed of child slavery. This is one of the most fertile places in the Western hemisphere and they literally eat mud pies

Make this but with dangerous chemicals
youtube.com/watch?v=xoxhDk-hwuo

>linking a TED talk
Oh look its another gay shill post by some CFR-type organization intern desperately trying to curb then trend of "radicalizing white men"

Don't respond to shill faggots. This was a copy pasta.

I forgot to say "please".

Make a virus that relies on melanin. The more melanin a person has, the more severe the sickness.

>I no longer watch any sports except hockey....

mein neger

Companies hire them anyway for virtue signaling

You can't do shit, come exterminate me ya lil pussy ass bitch.
I'm waiting ;)

Attached: motel_of_rundown_district_by_kaneoyasachiko-d540bcs-3961.jpg (640x640, 339K)

Not just Niggers but most browns as well. At some point of population growth the planet will be unable to adequately support all life in any measure of quality of life. Do the whites which make up about 10% of the total allow the browns and blacks who are stupid amoral highly criminal low IQ and limited ability prolific breeders to suck the lions share of the resources up? Eugenics is about 200 years too late so we are nearing the point where Genocide will be the only answer. Only question is will it be us or them?

It'll be them, bye bye whitey.
You had a nice run

Funny you and you must be a cock sucking nigger fag well buckle up dumkaupf I got plans for you

>well buckle up dumkaupf I got plans for you
Lmao, those plans will never come into fruition

Attached: 122154.jpg (550x834, 377K)