Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jGOSXNsNUaA
founders.archives.gov/documents/Washington/06-02-02-0435
youtu.be/fxn2A1oYqvs
youtube.com/watch?v=9nP4WE_-uqE
youtu.be/HnQA2BylAr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank you based papa

Bibi Netanyahu is currently shitting himself.

youtu.be/jGOSXNsNUaA

>just a few more "bombshells" and then it's happening
KILL ME NOW

I want to believe all this FISA deep state BTFO shit but it's always "JUST WAIT" and we've hear it 1000 times now

founders.archives.gov/documents/Washington/06-02-02-0435

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 5.20.08 AM.png (1280x800, 603K)

CHANNEL THAT HATE TOWARDS THE BUREAUCRACY AND COMMIES IN GOVERNMENT THAT HOLD IT ALL UP

>in b4 it's nothing

Attached: Blank+_66e7f4d40843bc7b9c7210996c0b28e2.png (326x313, 86K)

Attached: 6401E853-3AB7-431B-9212-06F17CFFAB4E.jpg (1703x1430, 313K)

We’re now at the point where the deep state is challenging Trump to do something. They’re calling his ‘bluff’.

i was just talking about this earlier with a friend. There has to be time to build a case, make it airtight, and then prosecute. If you have any loopholes they are off the hook for good. I'm ok with them taking their time and getting shit right. Although, on the other hand, if nothing happens or they walk because of incompetent prosecution; it's go time. We already know these guys are traitors of the highest levels. We know they run deep and thick. The evil must be rooted out and traitors must hang.

>soon

Bump

I feel it even less than I felt "The Bern" in 2016.
These fucks need to shit, or get off the pot already.

The wheels of justice grind exceeding slow, but they grind all in their path to dust.
When all the ducks are in a row, things will speed up.
We've seen a lot done in the past few weeks, actually, but the fucking lying media refuses to report on it all.

Attached: DeadAssholes.jpg (508x325, 55K)

Remember all the retards in this country are still going to need it drilled into their heads what is happening and why it’s a good thing. You can find some piece of common ground with our beloved msm in the fact that they also realized how dumb most people choose to be with those headlines telling readers what to think. Do that too. Yell at people about 9/11 who gives a fuck anymore. Act like they’re in 5th grade if you have to.

I went off a bit there my point was that the work will NEVER end. People won’t realize until you hit them in the face with it. This is the reason anyone with an opinion shoots other people with different ones. It’s hard to get through to brainwashed ignoramuses.

Thr only thing between justice is the mueller investigation.

>CAN YOU FEEL IT???
The coming disappointment when nothing happens, again?

bump.

I can feel it.

boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/196979297#p196988888

Bump

THIS. NUKE ISRAEL TO GLASS FOR MEDDLING IN THE 2016 ELECTION AND OTHER JEWISH TRICKS!

Attached: 1544155223529.png (400x266, 176K)

Yes, Mark, yes

I want to fuck his wife but not while he is watching. I don’t want papa to feel bad.

Trump is deep state you stupid faggot. They're all on the same team.

Did someone say Can you feel it?

youtu.be/fxn2A1oYqvs

Hell Yeah! Great Song!

Attached: CanYouFeelIt.jpg (485x360, 62K)

Who are those people on the picture?

owner of papa johns pizza

youtube.com/watch?v=9nP4WE_-uqE

Peace be with you, user!

digits of darkness. Zion will crumble

Fugq we have a major happening tonight

We live in solomons world atm. Not happening

Youre gonna get a hateful 8 corncob up yer ass if you dont pipe down hick

Why? Bibi is literally helping Trump.

No. Bibi is gonna be executed in Guantanamo Bay. Jesus Christ you israeli shills just love playing stupid on Jow Forums don't you? Shut the fuck up, leave this fucking board, and enjoy the last 30 days of your life you stupid kike. Israel won't make it to 71.

Amen
“The world is not dying, it is being killed. And those that are killing it have names and addresses”

Bibi is dead weight, even in israel at this point.

YES
YES
I FEEL IT
I WANT TO FEEL IT MORE
YES
FUCK ME
FUCK ME AHRD

this. the noose is tightening, all the pieces are being moved into place for the final strike. the next month is going to be fun to watch

youtu.be/HnQA2BylAr4

Im feelin it mr krabs.

Attached: 8e71abd6-cbf6-4922-8091-2610954f6d98-screen-shot-2017-12-07-at-120634-am.png (605x587, 530K)