Jesus was a refugee when he fled Herod. The bible explicitly urges people to take in the stranger and wanderer...

Jesus was a refugee when he fled Herod. The bible explicitly urges people to take in the stranger and wanderer, feed the poor and help the sick.

I mean, I didn't vote for Hillary because I don't believe in abortion, but I sure as hell didn't vote for Trump.

I'm a christian.

Attached: baby-jesus-mary-joseph-by-dewey-623x400.jpg (623x400, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EaIiamtNdv0
youtube.com/watch?v=IKLVIm7Q0IQ
youtube.com/channel/UCm9O8xILJQAs9LxaM4HiMOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump is the only Christian president we've had since the CIA-Mossad Federal Reserve pyramid niggers killed JFK and shot Reagan.

Attached: 1544982619614.jpg (600x451, 287K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EaIiamtNdv0

Jesus took refuge in the nearest safe country. Joesph and Mary didn't wander all the way to Morocco

Someone post it

Doesn't matter where. The bible is all about love and mercy.

Fuck Jesus
Fuck the bible
Fuck Hillary
and
Fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=IKLVIm7Q0IQ

Go back to r/atheism and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Amazing brother! And how many of your states homeless population are you currently hosting in your home?

Bullshit. Plenty of times yaweh told Joshua and Moses to put entire villages and tribes to the sword, even the women and children.

Joseph was responding to a roman census by returning to the city of his family. He was traveling to his homeland.

Attached: 1511207815499[1].jpg (200x285, 30K)

I try to help homeless people all the time. It weighs on my conscience. They are my responsibility because God asked me to help the needy.

How many have I harbored? None. How many have I helped? As much as I can.

I think government is manipulating immigration to make us want more control.

Those areas were inhabited by fallen angels and their hybrid offspring. You'd only know that if you really read those parts of the Bible.

Those details don't make my statements wrong.

If it wasnt for the first galileans who rejected them, she never would have gave birth in a mamger in egypt, in fulfillment of the scriptures

friendly reminder

Y'all niggas postin in a slide thread

let the thread die

>and once Herod chilled Jesus and his family returned because they weren't freeloaders / trying to demographically replace the Egyptians
You forgot that part you humongous fucking faggot.

Attached: gj.png (645x729, 40K)

>Jesus was a refugee

Technically he was a fugitive.

There weren't immigration political squabbles back in biblical times, there were territory disputes but never a system to keep track of natives and immigrants.

Jesus didn't throw rocks, rape women, or leech off of welfare. I'm Christian too. Read John 10.

God's plan is fulfilled through a fallen world, yes.

Still doesn't make my statements wrong.

Can't you see the Hegelian dialectic?

Both sides creating an issue surrounding immigration so they can institute more laws and control over you. You're easily controlled by fear.

She gave birth in Bethlehem. They went to Egypt later. He wouldn't have been Jesus of Nazareth if he'd been born in Egypt.

“The righteous considereth the cause of the poor: but the wicked regardeth not to know it.” Proverbs 29:7

For all of the fools who think Christianity teaches mindless acceptance
t. Fundamental Baptist

We already have laws and guns for that. I support the right to own guns. Everyone should own guns. But don't get taken in by the system that wants to control you through fear.

Hegelian dialectic. Problem. Reaction. Solution.

They create an immigration crisis. They make you react through fear. They create a police state that you ask for.

Turn the other cheek when one of them kills and rapes your daughter...Bible says kill the faggots too, so off yourself faggot.

Jesus never left the Roman Empire.

Bad logic, my friend. It doesn't matter what his name is. He is Jesus, the Son of God.

His mandate is to love our neighbor as ourselves and to love God with all our heart.

You killed any witches lately? Gotta follow it word for word faggot.

Morality comes from God. You might think morality comes from humans, but you're wrong.

They're Christian though. The problem with the refugees today is that they're muslim. I don't remember Joseph suicide bombing

28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
>died without mercy
29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

There's a difference between being hunted down across a desert and muh free gibs
Also nice thread shill, trying to pull Jesus into this, Jow Forums isn't even very Christian
Lurk more

So the bible is the word of God, but you only follow parts you like, got it.

Not an atheist. Just dekiked

The old testament laws were created to mock the jews who rejected God. You really need to read the Bible, my friend.

Jesus explicitly says there are two commandments you shall live by. Love your neighbor as yourself and love God with all your heart.

>inhabited by fallen angels and their hybrid offspring
No they weren't you retard. Angels can't mate with humans

The old testament was written by Jews you fucking mong.

You really have to look at who created terrorism and see that the powers that be created a immigration crisis so that you would ask for more govenment control.

>Jesus was a refugee
Yeah, but he wasn’t a Mexican

this
this
this

Fallen angels (satan) are demons. Demons can inhabit human beings "possession" and then create offspring.

>who created terrorism
Muhammed

Niw fuck off shill and stop making us Christians look bad

Christ came, God in a human body, and never literally stated he was God. The first thing the (((burning))) bush stated was that it was God

>refugee
Joseph was not a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.

Attached: stjosephjesus[1].jpg (822x1032, 157K)

The laws, the commandments were of their father, the great deceiver, satan

Then the offspring as a human not half demon you tard

Herod wanted to kill Jesus, so he mandated all children be killed. They fled that scene.

This post is going just how I planned hue hue hue

Attached: CE515102-98CD-433B-864C-7731CE892F8F.png (567x661, 519K)

So baste

Any Christians in here up for a challenge, watch some Bart Ehrman. Former pastor, now scholar - very watchable.

youtube.com/channel/UCm9O8xILJQAs9LxaM4HiMOQ

Not an unpleasant, angry denouncer, rather an explainer.

I said hybrid, did I not?

Jesus plainly claimed to be God. The great I Am. The first cause.

> The Bible is fanfic produced by my small, lurid brain.

Fallen angels are not demons. Demons are the souls of their dead hybrid offspring which are infernal and are bound to the earth. Fallen angels are either bound in a pocket dimension (Tartarus) or are still among us. They go by a variety of names.

>stop making us Christians look bad
You're doing a good job of that yourself.

But if you really are christian, search your heart and reread my posts.

You're a fucking moron.

It is a fact that he wasn't born in Egypt. It's not "bad logic" to conclude that people added the "of Nazareth" to his name because that's where he was fucking from, it's common sense. I was correcting that guy's misremembering of Scripture. Nothing that I said contradicts anything that you said about him being the Son of God, and I'm quite frankly insulted by your patronizing tone and implication that I don't know what I'm talking about. If you want anybody to take you seriously, pull your head out of your ass, dispense with the platitudes, and argue instead of ministering to people who might know as much or more about Scripture than you.

>Fallen angels are not demons.
Lucifer is literally a fallen angel, my dude.

PROTIP, FAGGOT, all the 'welcome the stranger' talk in the Torah are rules regarding the treatment of CONVERTS, "gerim" look it up. CONVERTS, not random hordes of turd world invading philistines.

If Jesus came to the southern border of the US, he should go to a port of entry.

If I hurt you, I am truly sorry and apologize.

>treatment of CONVERTS
You know that's not right. Jesus made a point about the Good Samaritan, a foreigner who helped a needy stranger.

>I don't believe in abortion
Like pic related

Attached: christcucks.jpg (2550x1188, 473K)

Posts like this are why Christianity is a kike psyop.

Attached: obstaclechristianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

They are children of the most high God. No, I don't believe in abortion. Black people were lovingly created by my Father just as you and I were.

Attached: christcucksshitskins.png (800x1200, 204K)

You're the one calling for more government control, not me.

Attached: loveyourenemiesgoyim.jpg (1000x572, 124K)

Which is why we need to kill all jews

When did I say anything about government control?

I'm libertarian. I don't believe in the initiation of violence.

Attached: christcuckery.png (987x1149, 181K)

Attached: christianfantasies.jpg (864x2780, 699K)

Attached: christianityvsnatsoc.png (595x686, 81K)

The fallen angels led by Satan(who you correctly pointed out is a fallen angel) are not demons. Demons are evil spirits. Satan is the master of demons but he himself is not one, such as how God is the master of angels but He Himself is not one

Read the Bible, my friend.

You do believe in increasing the nigger population, and thereby increasing the crime rate.

Attached: crimestats.png (662x703, 123K)

I believe in transforming people through the love of God by mercy.

It doesn't matter who.

If the individual is a chronic murderer, then we have to put him down on the spot, but let's not stop loving people regardless of skin color.

You let your guard down and your uncle rapes your daughter, then who do you have to point your anger at?

Joseph was a carpenter, which means he was pretty well off. Not a good comparison with the caravan.

Interesting post, and trips.

>I stand corrected. He did flee the country.
Matthew 2:13-15
13 When they had gone, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. “Get up,” he said, “take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the child to kill him.”

14 So he got up, took the child and his mother during the night and left for Egypt, 15 where he stayed until the death of Herod. And so was fulfilled what the Lord had said through the prophet: “Out of Egypt I called my son.”

Attached: Edwin_Longsden_Long_-_Anno_Domini[1].jpg (1000x478, 79K)

> The bible explicitly urges people to take in the stranger and wanderer, feed the poor and help the sick.
It tells you to not hurt people passing through your country and for them to not hurt you. It also tells you to respect your neighbours. Respecting your neighbours is literally what nationalism is.
Do you not want to feed the poor and help the sick? It's clearly not referring to feeding muslims from 3000 miles away.

Once you understand the caravan is an optic ploy created by both sides of the elite, then you can ask yourself why.

He didn’t go to another country

You are being purposefully ignorant if you can't tell that these are not refugees and that they are being brought in with malicious intent. The democrat party wants a strong voting block cemented with an anti-white agenda. Its hardly conspiratorial given how honest they are about it.
>Muh Hegelian Dialectic
Its not very Christian of you to assume that everyone is incapable of being virtuous and trying to do the right thing. I'm not some republican drone, but I recognize my enemies when I see them. The rhetoric from the left is openly genocidal and antithetical to Christian morality (and that goes far beyond abortion), and you should recognize this as a Christian.

I' atheist

>Respecting your neighbours is literally what nationalism is.
If you are christian, you know that your citizenship is God's kingdom, not this world.

He is coming soon. A new heaven and earth He will bring.

>jesus
>son of god
>can create bread and wine out of thin air
>has access to infinite resources
>this allowed him to feed his followers
>"u gotta take em in because jesus did it too!"

Why does everyone seem to ignore the fact that Jesus could materialize food and water anywhere at any time?

Attached: ExcuseMeSir.jpg (720x480, 41K)

Hegelian dialectic controls the debate, my friend.

They create an immigration crisis so you will ask for more control. It's really that simple.

2 Chronicles 14:7

“For he said to Judah, ‘Let us build these cities and surround them with walls and towers, gates and bars. The land is still ours because we have sought the LORD our God; we have sought Him, and He has given us rest on every side.’ So they built and prospered.”

IN SHORT: FUCK OFF WE’RE FULL

Attached: 8EE96CB9-DA31-4C68-83D2-288D5934065D.jpg (800x475, 65K)

Thanks, I thought I was going to have to BTFO OP myself.

Sage this deeply misguided thread.

so what do you suggest ?

He left one province in the Rome Empire and Fled to another Province in Rome Empire? That's like someone moving from California to Texas.

>Why does everyone seem to ignore the fact that Jesus could materialize food and water anywhere at any time?

Reminds me, I got to eat. Thanks for the bants.

In context, God gave the Jews what they wanted because they were an evil group of people that kept rejecting him.

It's part of a bigger story. And yes, They're temple was destroyed twice and will be destroyed again. walls don't matter much.

The standard is to take care of the widows and orphans.

Most of the invading fuckers are able bodied men. The women and children have men who can take care of them.

They're only 'poor' because wealth is relative. They have what they need in their home countries.

We're also in 20 trillion dollars worth of debt. Christian morality stats that someone has to pay his own debts before helping others.

What kind of retarded shit is that? Are you trolling?
God created nations. He put us in different nations and we are meant to stay in these nations here and in his world. Ever heard of Babylon?

Ignore the impulse for more controls and more laws and trust that people can regulate themselves. Buy weapons make businesses and love each other. And hold onto our asses because it's not easy. It's not easy to do the right thing. It's easy to ask Government to spend more and control more.

>Jesus was a refugee
He never left the Roman Empire, you faggot.

The Bible tells people to obey the law, and invaders are breaking the fucking law.

Romans 13: 1-5 -
Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

Attached: crusader.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Philippians 3:20 But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ.

was Egypt part of the Roman empire?

God also encourages to follow the laws, and to work for their bred, even as a refugee. Also is for the death penalty. Would be nice if we killed the child rapists and other kinds of bandits who come with the truly needy.