Is this man the greatest political analyst the world has ever seen?

> IQ into the 150s, possibly 160s
> never been wrong in his predictions
> Limbaugh tier charisma

Attached: styx.jpg (1000x563, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cwz719ty4jI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>knows what happened to California with Reagan's amnesty program
>Dude, let's make Puerto Rico the 51st state they'll all vote republican!!!1!!

Attached: 1512917941121.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I like styx, but come on.

i dont know probably not but i still like him

He should do an update on Randy Prozac

>IQ clearly 180+
>rugged good looks
>stylish and fashionable
>fit
>loves cats
can't believe he isn't married and producing a fine brood of Styxlets

Yes

Where are all the gays coming from tonight?

lw

>Styxlets
Top jej

>Styxlets
lol

Attached: 1488155663277.jpg (633x738, 85K)

Yes.

Go away you pale skinny faggot

I honestly think he's starting to panic now that he realizes all this leftist shit isn't a temporary "moral panic" like he thought it was. Especially now that they're fucking with patreon, which apparently has lit a bit of a fire under him.

His vids recently have been lame, wandering rambles on low hanging fruit articles a la Sargon.

Stupid eceleb superstitious newfag shill faggot

Saged

He's got blinders on with regards to many issues. For example, big tech controlling his platforms. All he does is wimper about his co-creators being demonetized and deleted. His biggest concern is that Google and Twitter have a monopoly and use it to bully guys like him. That is such small fry shit, it would be laughable if it weren't so serious.

Big tech having unfettered control over censoring content, throttling content, amplifying content, tailoring user experiences with vague and undefined algorithms is seriously the stuff of dystopian nightmare. With that level of technical manipulation available to them, big tech can effectively define reality for its users.

I like his occult videos more.
He stopped at 210 but he should do his next one on Gang Stalking. It would be cool just to see what he says about it.

golden one>

DNC D&C!!!

Tom Perez vs Local Democratic Parties

Attached: Tom Perez Joe Biden.jpg (800x450, 35K)

Tell Styx to counter this:

youtu.be/Cwz719ty4jI

Attached: 106543891-352-k683926.jpg (352x550, 17K)

If he had 160 IQ he wouldn't be living at home with his parents making 30 minutes of shitty videos a day and pretending his real job is selling repackaged translations of medieval books.

It astonishes me every time how far he manages to go on rambling tangents that are completely besides his main point. I suspect he does it simply to extend the length of his videos by a triple. Maybe his audience likes it, who knows.

There's a reason he's still libertarian and hasn't evolved beyond: he really isn't a great political thinker.

Puerto Nico will become rich from all the investments and all the BASED hispanics will turn to white nationalists!

>IQ into the 150s, possibly 160s
Doesn't he live with his parents?

>geniuses must live a certain way!
Styx without doubt doesn't have 160 IQ and I don't think anyone except OP has claimed, but please stop being a normalfag.

If I could make a career out of reading Jow Forums and news and giving my hot takes on things, I'd totally do it too.

Attached: unaboomer.jpg (534x401, 53K)

>man

Styx wants a bill of rights for the internet dumbass.

He claims to be a minarchist yet he wants to have the government write what can be done on the internet,resulting in mainstream media out lets becoming public utilities(government controlled)

And keep in mind that these corporations are subsidized by the government meaning they are funding the censorship which implies that they are playing the public.

At best he's a hypocritical moron,and at worst he's controlled opposition.aaaa