Is it even possible to raise kids in a wholesome way in this jewish-run world...

Is it even possible to raise kids in a wholesome way in this jewish-run world? I feel like my son would turn into an anti-intellectual cuck, chad or druggie and my daughter would become a chad/tyronefucker instathot or something.

No matter how good of a father I'd be, the internet or their degenerate friends would undo my efforts. If I try too hard, then I'll suffocate them and be crazy. No way to win. Its over. the jews have won. Someone convince me im wrong

Attached: BeforeandAfterJewishfication.jpg (1382x1025, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8fml2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not living innawoods with a qt Amish subservient wife

Attached: 1544276877321fd.png (810x584, 751K)

I'd take the version on the right.

You have live in almost total isolation.

Attached: varg amerimutt.gif (403x360, 111K)

This
Honestly, as much as I'd like to say that the people on this board are just over exaggerating and blackpilled, societal influences will derail your child faster than your parenting ever could.
At this point the only way to keep your child uncucked is to literally block them from most of our cultural influences. Not just that, but then depriving them of meeting anybody that subscribes to the status quo, because they could potentially get your kid hooked on something fucky.

They're worldly
streamable.com/8fml2

My sisters turned out pretty well. I on the other hand am a complete fuck up

Use 4d chess on your daughter with facial expressions and subtle hints that you hate that type of behaviour

Gimme yo daughters number, OP.

Attached: 12883501.png (600x793, 514K)

You would think that Jow Forums would learn to be a bit skeptical rather than believe anything this site feeds them considering how popular this image was. Then again, they are all post-2014 newfags so they probably haven't seen it. They're hypocritical as fuck complaining about others claiming cultural appropriation when they set up shop here and pretend to be a neckbeard loser. They'll probably end up becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy as normal rational adults won't put up with their bullshit in the real world and they'll be all alone because of their own doing

Attached: The cure to pol.jpg (777x901, 103K)

I swear if I ever meet this whore in real life she'll need reconstructive surgery for the bruising on her face. She has personally raised a generation of man hating soulless sluts herself, I'll make sure they all understand the taste of respect for a man's backhand when I'm through with her. Hopefully they'll realize how dumb they have been and become trad christian wives but if I even just drive a deep seated fear of men into their hearts I'll be pleased with my job.

Attached: angry pewdiepie.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Stop spamming this you piece of shit

Imagine being the nigger faggot who gets paid to post this cringe pasta

Anyway, on to op:

>No tv or netflix shit
This is a big one. Pick a whole heap of wholesome dvds and thats what they watch. Fuck tv

>Reading
Read to them from the earliest age, get their nose into books. Again, you can choose wholesome books or books thst teach good values

>No fucking ipads
Pretty self explanatory. If they need one for school, as some schools do use them now, make it clear that home is for family time, not ipad time

>mobile phones
No phone till they're a teenager, and even then, just get them a basic one. No smart phones

You've just eliminated a whole bunch of bullshit. Kids get their values from their parents, be a good one

dont blame her. she was an innocent wifey-material girl before (((they))) got to her.

Attached: ariana-grande-before-and-after.jpg (600x393, 89K)

You're right OP. The only solution is the final solution.

Attached: 1458476841598.gif (472x264, 1.74M)

Pretty much every infographic has a source listed. Also, it's on you if you mix fucking bleach and ammonia because some dude on /b/ told you to, that's some "delete system32" type shit, and you should really know better.

thanks, saved. thats all solid advice. I just fear the time period around puberty. this is when (((their))) influence starts seeping in. the combination of hormonal changes, jewish media and bad friends is a recipe for disaster. at that point, I suppose I will have done all I can and proceed to hope for the best

>At this point the only way to keep your child uncucked is to literally block them from most of our cultural influences. Not just that, but then depriving them of meeting anybody that subscribes to the status quo, because they could potentially get your kid hooked on something fucky.
but then the issue is that you'd turn into a suffocating parent seen as crazy. That might cause the kids to rebel and get even worse than they would have otherwise, ultimately doing more harm than good

Did you see the thread on Jow Forums where the dude tested his gas mask by making chlorine gas? People on this site are straight retarded yo

J E W I F I E D

>trad wife
>homeschool (with redpilled reading)
>no (((TV)))
>dns internet filter

its a start at least...

>Is it even possible to raise kids in a wholesome way in this jewish-run world?

Yes.... for the sixty fifth fucking time... LISTEN:

1. Whole house reverse osmosis filter to remove fluoride.
2. DESTROY YOUR TELEVISION, only let your kids watch movies that you have previously watched and approved (Trust your gut)
3. Home-school if possible, if not, take time to teach your children about the truth of the world, and the importance of hiding their power level, and the consequences of NOT hiding their power level.
4. Severely limit or prohibit all mainstream social media (This shit is psyop territory)
5. Try to teach them a trade early on... if they are too young, just teach them the skills, if they are high school aged (ready to graduate) try to get them an apprenticeship in a trade (Unless you have the cash to send them to a good school, and if so, mandate that they will NOT be getting a humanities degree on your dime.

Also, seriously consider electromagnetic shielding for your whole house.

Why didn't she stay white skinned and privileged? Hmm. Was there not benefit to her appearing to be white? Hmm.
HMMMMMMMMM

i would lick those underarms everyday

I watched this film called Mr. Fantastic before I got redpilled and figured out what the fuck was happening around me, and it came off as pretentious hippie dippy anti-society nonsense. Fast forward a couple years and it makes complete fucking sense to me and I only wish I could live the life of the MC. I'm sure I'll find some pozzed kikery in it considering at the end of the day it's still a Hollywood movie. But goddamn the premise made so much sense to me once I came to my senses.

Attached: 14814_1.jpg (728x410, 53K)

There's no way that could be the same person wtf

Attached: brutalized.jpg (541x383, 70K)

They're not. They murdered the first (like the first Miley) and just replaced her with some nigger ho.
>brainlets so retarded don't even question a round-jawed white girl with slight hispanic features becoming a skinny black chick.

>>brainlets so retarded don't even question a round-jawed white girl with slight hispanic features becoming a skinny black chick.
I figured as much

Attached: 2nifrq.jpg (630x419, 50K)