Incels are Victims of Jewish Brainwashing

I'm noticing something, we incels are not genetically inferior. The reason women don't like us is they've been brainwashed by the Jew to DISLIKE the genetically superior and prefer the genetically inferior (blacks). As an incel I am genetically superior, blond hair blue eyes, pure Aryan Nordic blood, yet im a kissless virgin. I'm also rich as well which means my ancestors were very intelligent as they were industrialists in a time when it was hard to even get a basic education.

The Jews have used pop culture to make women dislike men like me and prefer genetically inferior men to decline the quality of the white race.

Attached: incel.jpg (1747x1183, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aID7WGpTHqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao what a faggot.

Of course. Now stop calling yourself an incel, and tell women you're saving yourself for marriage. Some may laugh, others will get attracted to the unavailability of you

I think we should just own the word incel and act proud of it, that way it can't be used against us.

I do tell women i am not looking for a relationship, they don't care. I stopped trying a while ago.

YES

STOP

Look at any dating site poll. The most DISFAVORED race of men is black. The most favored race is white.

I've never known a white girl go for blacks unless she's fat and desperate. Not saying ALL white girls who go for interracial dating are that way, but I'm telling you most. All of the top shelf white women look for a white or mostly white man.

Please come back to reality and GTFO the internet

What specific trait would a man have to have to make the jews want to keep them from breeding?

yeah 'incel' is a shit term and associates 'us' with negative sexual correlations... and maybe there are many 'incels' within our ranks, or maybe I'm a minority for not being one? Idk red hair will always win over you 'Nordic' weaklings. Gingers rise up
No. this is shilling to get a political movement associated with terrible, denigrative terminology that does nothing positive for optics. Seriously even if you are an incel just shut up about it or you're as bad as the liberals in making the politics a way of securing sexual viability

Attached: (((((()))))).jpg (709x685, 49K)

Not being jewish

You are supposed to tell them they are looking for a relationship, nimrod.

But we are mostly incels so why get defensive about it? Just throw it back at the normies and be proud of the incel label they won't know what to do

Intelligence.

Red hair is Nordic. Vikings had red hair and was brought to ireland via vikings. Also incel is not a negative term anymore than Nazi is.

I used to do that, when i was trying, for 4 years, it failed as well.

intellect. power. the potential to rearrange their Talmudic construct, which is what whites historically specialize in, followed closely by the desert men
truth, there is so much un-reality being portrayed here.. and I don't even mean the right wingers, there are way more shills on here than people think. Normies think this place is just alt right central but it's a constant conflict

Attached: 1537644303661.jpg (670x897, 477K)

>intellect. power. the potential to rearrange their Talmudic construct, which is what whites historically specialize in, followed closely by the desert men
This. I can literally feel my viking ancestors in my genes.

correct

>we incels

>Red hair is Nordic. Vikings had red hair and was brought to ireland via vikings
I know I'm just fucking around. Don't forget who ruled over the Egyptians tho, and who were the sons and daughters of Set.
>Also incel is not a negative term anymore than Nazi is.
I am telling you guys this is NOT a good idea. We need normies to at least have some degree of relation to us and that sort of unnecessarily paints a shit picture. I'm not saying it's bad to be incel I'm just saying Nazi is a good term and incel is bad optics ALL AROUND and makes it seem like that is a part of our movement in any significant way.

Attached: 1508966930561.jpg (203x345, 30K)

>literally wants to use the word incel like blacks use the n-word
>t-then i-it cant be used against us!!

i have no words for how bad an idea that is

Attached: 1156844486.jpg (208x225, 17K)

>sons and daughters of Set

go on...

Attached: B88DD5F4-EC7D-4AC5-A739-5B82B533BC5A.jpg (250x240, 15K)

this but unironically

You have to be absolutely hideous.

>Egyptians
We know the elites were Nordic, redhaired/blondhaired mummies

>I am telling you guys this is NOT a good idea. We need normies to at least have some degree of relation to us and that sort of unnecessarily paints a shit picture. I'm not saying it's bad to be incel I'm just saying Nazi is a good term and incel is bad optics ALL AROUND and makes it seem like that is a part of our movement in any significant way.
That is a good point

I consider myself good looking

Red Hair people were loyalty in Ancient Egypt and considered prime candidates for religious positions because they were believed to be the descendants of the god of shadow: Set. This implies at least some ancient egyptians were white, and they most likely comprised the higher/ruling classes. The black kangz meme come from the Sudanese Kushites who tried to copy paste the culture of Egypt.. only to be rejected and not recognized by the Egyptians literally because they recognized them as a different race. My Professor inadvertently dropped some of this redpill once, prefacing it with: "if you're going to go see the pyraimds, see the Kushite ones, as they're easier to go to and just as good! Promise!"

Attached: 1509651837035.gif (500x500, 2.1M)

You sound like old me. But in time I have learned the secrets to crushing puss. No pua bs. Let me help you out brother:
1) You are probably saying to yourself, "how do I get women to like me?" when you should be saying, "How do I become the type of person women want to fuck?" So first, get your shit together--have a job and goals you are working towards. Start eating healthy, working out. Clean your room, get your bills paid, etc. Learn how to cook, repair your car, build shit, and so on. Quit wasting time on vidya games and Jew entertainment. If you can make $40,000 a year and live in your own place, I guarantee you will be able to at least find a kind of weird looking non-fat chick to let you finger fuck her. If you are not sure where to start, make your bed every morning. Focus on that one habit and build on it.
2) This is key--A woman's natural inclination is to say "NO" the first time. If you are approaching women at all, it is most likely that you are collapsing like a deck of cards at the first sign of rejection. Women do this because we evolved in an environment without Tinder or Social Media, so in order for a woman to see how "steady" you are, she will reject/mock/belittle you. If this just bounces right off of you, that is an indication of strength and she will be turned on by that. If you are hurt by it, that is an indication of weakness. Remember, men respond to signs of fertility, but women respond to signs of status. A woman is rejecting you to see if you are higher or lower status than they are. The best move you can make if a woman rejects you is to not give a shit and move on to someone else.

Real women dont really like real fags

Attached: 1545002549683.jpg (1147x1932, 448K)

>So first, get your shit together--have a job and goals you are working towards. Start eating healthy, working out. Clean your room, get your bills paid, etc. Learn how to cook, repair your car, build shit, and so on. Quit wasting time on vidya games and Jew entertainment. If you can make $40,000 a year and live in your own place, I guarantee you will be able to at least find a kind of weird looking non-fat chick to let you finger fuck her. If you are not sure where to start, make your bed every morning. Focus on that one habit and build on it.

First off, I come from a very wealthy family and they pay all my bills, and im going to be working at my dads after school making at least 150K starting. So money and jobs aren't an issue, but the thing is women don't care about money anymore since they have all their needs met.

>This is key--A woman's natural inclination is to say "NO" the first time. If you are approaching women at all, it is most likely that you are collapsing like a deck of cards at the first sign of rejection. Women do this because we evolved in an environment without Tinder or Social Media, so in order for a woman to see how "steady" you are, she will reject/mock/belittle you. If this just bounces right off of you, that is an indication of strength and she will be turned on by that. If you are hurt by it, that is an indication of weakness. Remember, men respond to signs of fertility, but women respond to signs of status. A woman is rejecting you to see if you are higher or lower status than they are. The best move you can make if a woman rejects you is to not give a shit and move on
Then why when i asked repeadedly in the past did they threaten me with harassment?

Fucking hilarious cope, this would only apply to Chad. Truth is women are disgusted by virgins, despite how much they virtue signal otherwise. To them you are advertising your failure as a man. Unless you are exceptionally good looking, no women will be attracted by the 'unavailability' of you.

People perceive themselves to be more attractive than they really are.

I am very very attractive, not my fault womens eyes are flawed and only think rapper thugs are attractive.

Only liberals use the term incel. KYS, I am married faggot.

Attached: 008D20E7-002B-426F-8138-FFBB60302771.jpg (500x703, 86K)

Incels have used that term since 1998. And no you aren't married, no one on Jow Forums is.

Take off the memeflag. If you are truly attractive and went through public school you wouldve gotten some. Hell, you don't even need to be that hot to get some in burgerland

Attached: 1513011355445.jpg (585x461, 81K)

This. If this guy just went outside he would realize that the Jewish run media does not represent reality.

Kike detected

I'm a 6'4" white man with a 130iq not fat probably 7/10 for looks and I'm a incel also possibly autistic

No , they are victims of white brainwashing

Attached: 1544895873796.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

CEASE YOUR INVESTIGATION

Attached: spacenazi.jpg (500x800, 56K)

>we incels

Attached: fellowkids.jpg (1400x1050, 216K)

Not if womens views are flawed.

Lots of different people have red hair, not just Jews. It probably came from Neanderthal genes, just like blonde hair.

Attached: B4107A54-437E-4728-B22B-0E1EB361B06B.jpg (480x360, 28K)

>Autistic piece of shit
>Narcissist Grandiosity "wymyn must gib me laid"
Just fuck off Nazi scum

LMAO a literal anarchist what a fag

>not just jews
Jews do NOT naturally have red hair and only gain that trait from european admixture (and possibly their enslavement in Egypt, if you believe that even happened).

Attached: 1541095224904s.jpg (250x177, 6K)

>

drop the faggot flags, spout your ideology with your words.

Attached: 1439827278192.jpg (1000x963, 203K)

Attached: abortions.png (713x729, 28K)

Yeah keep coping retard. I make less money than you and I have been with my good looking white wife since I she was 18. I don’t know what your problem is but if you are a rich, good looking White guy and can’t find a date then you have a bigger problem that you are not telling us.

Should we just start beating whores and white knights to death? I'm not sure what else there is to do to fix the problem.

subtle

It's because women have become entitled and want men with big muscles and are tall.

I don’t they where labour’s and money lenders and got kicked out for the same reasons they always have.

Well you’re height may have something to do with it. As for the muscles thing yeah they like that but as long as you’re not a stick or a lard ass it’s not a deal breaker for them.

Yeah im really short and don't have big muscles.

The only thing red hair has given me is endless bullying throughout school and thus thick skin. Shit fucking sucked.

>First off, I come from a very wealthy family and they pay all my bills, and im going to be working at my dads after school making at least 150K starting. So money and jobs aren't an issue, but the thing is women don't care about money anymore since they have all their needs met.
Whoa, whoa, whoa...who said anything about money? You are missing the larger picture here. The key word is STATUS. Most people assume this means wealth, but in this context it means respectability and confidence. I can think of a poor, starving artist who is high status (i.e. he is confident in who he is, what he does, and people admire, respect what he does despite him not having a lot of material possessions). Likewise, I can think of a low-status wealthy person as someone who is incompetent at their job their parents gave them and just kind of coasts through life. It's not so much money women love as it is for sign of something else, and that's status. The reason it looks like women like money so much is because it is a proxy for status, because high status people usually have the qualities that make them money. This is especially true the older you get.

>Then why when i asked repeadedly in the past did they threaten me with harassment?
If you are asking more than twice, that is too much. If she says 'no' the second time, move on like nothing happened. Also, how you are asking is probably an issue. Don't do it as a question (i.e. "will you go out with me?"); make it more assertive like, "Hey, we should go to this X on Y night". It sounds more spontaneous and casual and makes you look more high status.

Replied to the wrong post, mb.

Still I know short bald guys that get laid.

It’s the height thing. I suggest working on your personality.

One might think the first step to de-incelling is not calling yourself an incel.

The rest is literally finding some interests outside of vidya, dressing decently and keeping fit, channelling Good Guy Greg and not giving so much of a fuck.

I was a pretty young man and wasted a lot of time stressing over shit like this. Let it fucking go. Don't be classified by popular culture. LEAD.

Women don't give a shit about personality. They want big muscles and male model tier face. And yeah im good looking but i don't look manly and no amount of acting macho will distract from the fact im 5'11

Incel just means unfuckable. If you aren't ugly or super weird, you're not an "incel."

I don't have much time for interest. I'm studying finance at an Ivy League school i study all the time.

The huge amount of unhappyness with relationships and marriage sure is a sign that our culture is sick.

Heck, men are so frustrated that they become traps, because they miss that female energy so much.

There is something seriously wrong in our times. Everything is centered around being selfish and killing your brothers. True wholeness is completely missing. This is all some demonic evil stuff.

>come back to reality and GTFO the internet
>and GTFO the internet
Good advice for us all.

The taller and more muscular you are, the easier time you will have of being perceived as high status, which is the bottom line of what women want.

NIGGERS ITS HAPPENING

NEW CHAN

GET IN HERE

NO NIGGER RIM THREADS

NO BOTS

FREEEDOM

A better idea is to stop using it. Let progs use it and make themselves look worse for it, since it's dehumanizing language for less attractive people.

So you're getting a Patrician education and you can't get laid.

OH I FEEL FOR YOU NO WAIT I DONT

Just get a fucking 2D waifu you fags.
You're not any kind superior if you keep obsessing over stuff that you cannot have and you won't shut up about it.

I try going to state college bars/clubs where they have less money on average and being like "would you make out with me for $500"? since it's actually legal to pay for kissing (just not sex). Got 100% rejection rate.

BRB, OP, I'm putting my head through a wall.

Why?

Because if you have the time and resources to do that, you could just go to the pub and pull a fat sheila like the rest of us. Boost your confidence with some lipid-heavy, sweaty puss. Then take that stank and put it on something better. That's how it works. You don't approach women and offer them money to kiss you because that shit is terrifying.

>Red hair is Nordic.

Red hair is the result of mixing blond with black hair. A lot of jews have red hair.
The Irish became red headed not from vikings but from the migrations of Iberians into Ireland ( also commonly refered to as black irish )
Those Iberians themselves had ancestry in the middle east , most likely India which was one of the early large and seafaring empires

Attached: 6372218.jpg (400x520, 23K)

Wait so you're saying offer them a drink? Because i often did get drunk and had confidence and it didn't work.

And why is that terrifying?

There's something to that user. I've noticed that over the decade women have become progressively more retarded.

Its because they are ugly. That's it. Line up 200 incels in a line.

It is the single biggest determinate of success. You notice the pattern everywhere. Life isn't fair, deal with it.

Because women need context. They can be lead to do virtually anything, as our culture demonstrates. But it's the social equivalent of a slide thread. Just be there, look good, be friendly, do your own thing. You boys need fathers even more than my generation did :/

>we
>memeflag
get fucked nerdvirgin
>in all fields

It's not like im not successful. My family is rich as hell and im going to be making 150K straight out of school at my dads firm. I'm the OPPOSITE of unsucessful.

be a goy?

I have a father, and

>look good

How if i have bad genes?

Look, I have a lot more sympathy for y'all than most, but the reason women don't like you is that you're butt-hurt man-children. The ones of you who don't have enough money to make it worthwhile to put up with you are actually the lucky ones, because you have a chance of growing up.

Feminine attraction is one of the great constants of society. If you can't fit yourself to what's required, it's on you. The internet means that the rest of us have to listen to you whine now, but nothing else has changed for eons.

So should i be like "hey i never kissed anyone but i come from an oligarch family and am willing to give you half a grand if you make out with me"

You just have to have nothing to talk about with women. As someone who doesn't watch television, or hollywood movies...

When you're outside The Culture, you have the air of a weirdo. And if you take interest in anything serious, well then your earnest; a faux pas in Anglo society...

This retarded psychology/sociology shit goes on an on.

Whether i could kidnap a woman, carry her for miles, chop down some wood to make a cabin, and impregnate her with my penis to have beautiful green eyes blond hair children is irrelevant.

What is relevant is how much of a piece of shit you can be to climb to the top; and lets face it there are no bigger pieces of shit in this world than gooks, Indians, and jews.

Attached: _88634010_moot_getty.jpg (976x549, 49K)

>be a goy?

Israel conscripts its citizens into their military, but the population of the nation is still small...

they don't have the manpower to gangstalk EVERYONE in the United States of America.

So they usually try to stick to Politicians, Media personalities, High ranking military, industry leaders and wealthy individuals, and of course....

Gate students.

Women are attracted to me. Men are attracted to me. But desu, i get the comments "you're looking at this too deep", or "you're crazy"...

fuck this shit, take your society and shove it.

>130iq
That's your problem. Drink mercury or something.

wut?

stop whining. grow up. I am perfectly fit.

Women want someone who they can feel smarter than. Talk to them as if they were children. ffs.

I've been tested at 136IQ

false meme flag

Attached: dogpoo (4).jpg (1280x959, 232K)

I'm in the same ballpark... don't remember, don't want to brag, don't give a fuck because having a high IQ makes you alienated. a forever alone.

What are your intentions with a woman? If its to breed, then you have to look for someone worthy. Otherwise you kinda have to step over that "moral/care" things and treat them like dunces without being condescending. Treat them like a dog; in the sense that trying to look smart in front of your dog, your pet, is silly. Not in the sense treat them like animals. Just feed them out of the palm of your hand or something :)

>pure Aryan Nordic blood, yet im a kissless virgin

Man up faggot

Attached: kurtka-ragnar-thor-steinar-3.jpg (622x622, 43K)

Yeah, you pretty much have to; because otherwise you're not fit enough to perpetuate your genes. You cant rely on society anymore; if anything it destroys the unique.

>As an incel I am genetically superior, blond hair blue eyes

Sure you are, fatty.

youtube.com/watch?v=aID7WGpTHqM

Attached: 1543400905047.jpg (1265x1431, 445K)

happy chanuka

Attached: index.jpg (219x230, 8K)

No, having a low IQ is TORTOROUS. There is nothing worse than feeling stupid, feeling stupid/average is the worst feeling. I only realized i was high IQ after being diagnosed for ADHD and being put on vyvanse, before then i felt stupid and was depressed. I love being smart

>What are your intentions with a woman? If its to breed
I never would breed because i don't want to pass on my depression, short stature, medical problems, and all that

I just want to try having sex once, i think doing it once in my life will be satisfactory.

Which is why you're whining on Jow Forums about how woman don't like you.

You ain't shit. You're a decaying monad and this pathetic cry for help is part of you trying to break out of your shell.