Marines attacked by Antifa in Philly

Why isn't anyone talking about this?

foxnews.com/us/marines-testify-about-antifa-mob-they-say-attacked-them-in-philadelphia
townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2018/12/17/latino-marines-recall-being-attacked-by-antifa-mob-i-could-have-died-that-day-n2537636
dailycaller.com/2018/12/17/antifa-hispanic-marines-cnn-don-lemon-chris-cuomo/

>two Marine reservists described being attacked by an Antifa mob while visiting Philadelphia in November
>Alejandro Godinez and Luis Torres then described being approached by Thomas Massey and Tom Keenan, who were there to protest a "Proud Boys" rally:
>both marines testified that Keenan, Massey, and approximately ten other people - men and women, some masked and some unmasked, then began attacking them with mace, punches, and kicks, and calling them "nazis" and "white supremacists."
>After they shouted back at the group that they were Mexicans, they did not stop and switched to Hispanic slurs, such as "spic" and "wetback."
>The judge ruled Massey and Keenan would be held for trial on aggravated assault and conspiracy charges,

Well, Jow Forums? Will we see Marines hunting down Antifa in American streets? When are these domestic terrorists finally going to be stopped? Marines get sent to kill "terrorists" in countries most Americans can't even point out on the world map, yet have to endure beatings from communist terrorists in the streets they serve to protect.

Attached: My OP Picture.png (908x532, 418K)

shameless self bump because all anyone else wants to talk about is inter dimensional alien pedophiles and hollywood figures sucking children's blood for immortality

>Why isn't anyone talking about this?
Because marines are faggots and deserve to get beaten and robbed
>Will we see Marines hunting down Antifa in American streets?
No, marines only fight the enemies of Jews. And they're too busy dilating their front holes to fight anyway.

Sad

Marines are agents of the state, they deserve this

>they did not stop and switched to Hispanic slurs, such as "spic" and "wetback."
Haha, missed this part. Based antifa

You can't bump yourself

>>After they shouted back at the group that they were Mexicans, they did not stop and switched to Hispanic slurs, such as "spic" and "wetback."
Was Jow Forums lying to me? Are antifa /ourguys/?

There was another time I remember it being reported that they beat up a black trump supporter and called him a nigger.

Watch some of the recent Oregon street protests. It's obvious the Antifa people are being paid. They strong arm and berate anyone, using any language and occasional violence.

You’ve mistaken us for the army

Post this on some vet or semperfinigger social media and you’ll see some edgy 3percenters taping themselves punking ANTIFA in a hilarious display of rift wing virtue signaling, if anything it’s fantastic optics and Marines usually lack to inhibition to stop and think before going out and punching some antifag into a coma

Attached: F5F73D9B-9B6C-4A16-B423-41241534B265.jpg (502x572, 97K)

>My OP picture.png

far off center, logos close together.

>6.5/10 would not save

Bump

>they did not stop and switched to Hispanic slurs, such as "spic" and "wetback."

LOL! Racial slurrs by anti-racists !!!

Attached: antifa mohawk.jpg (550x503, 68K)

Attached: ANTIFA chased James Fields with rifle. charlottesville.png (655x243, 42K)

you nigger they deleted the other thread mods take that down but leave up the blatant troll threads and PLA shill bullshit threads fuck this

Lol wat

Attached: 94FDFD07-3145-48D5-AF87-A329A77248CD.png (750x1334, 1.7M)

>After they shouted back at the group that they were Mexicans, they did not stop and switched to Hispanic slurs, such as "spic" and "wetback."
lol right

anarchists are the dumbestl fucks ever they are democrats and don't even know it. anarchism is pure democracy mob rule

>taking ANTIFAs side

Attached: D5F60D0F-B9E4-4263-BF6D-E033238B1ABE.png (177x152, 53K)

>believing everything as long as it sounds good
yeah, and the nazis are secretly eating kebab all the time, I read that somewhere on the internet so hurrrrrrr

gtfo shit4brainz

Fuck ANTIFA and fuck Daneniggers

Can you imagine the circle jerk they must be having over attacking those marines

Bump.

I wonder if the defence brought this up.

kill yourself commy scum

>Marines attacked by antifa!!!
>...Well, two Marines
>...two reservists
>...at a gayboy ralley
>... By two antifa
>Well, counter proteters...

Fuck headlines tho

Yo. 0204 here. retired. seen some shit. Raider life. Let me at em. Fuck those commies they need a proper skull fucking.

Attached: adamdriverboot-e1426695181524.jpg (608x343, 31K)

This is a shame.

He did the best he could you cold hearted son of a bitch

Based Antifa.