WHITES DO IT BETTER

Why are white people more talented when it comes to music, and rap?

Does it have anything to do with the fact that white people invented music and singing? Perhaps. But one thing many find strange, myself included, is the fact that white people are also better rappers. Which is interesting considering the fact that we think of niggers when it comes to Rap. But the truth is, rap was invented over 1000 years ago in Northern Europe, mainly in the Nordic areas, where Vikings would insult each other in the form of musical rhyming. This was the first ever recorded version of a "Rap Battle".

But even today we see young white men who have an ability to spit better lyrics, to better beats, than any other ethnicity. White people control the game now, more so than any other point in the modern music industry and black people cannot stand it.

> youtu.be/SLsTskih7_I

Attached: Posty.png (770x346, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hy8kmNEo1i8
google.com/search?safe=off&ei=038YXN3GA8yUtQW0y5_gBQ&q=beerbongs and bentleys awards&oq=beerbongs and bentleys awards&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0.20042.21129..21496...0.0..0.104.624.6j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j0i67.q0pIu-j1ag0
youtu.be/2BNUV9SiEVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>First modern rapper

Also a white man

youtu.be/Hy8kmNEo1i8

Attached: First Rapper.png (535x792, 175K)

>post malone
>rap
Pick 1

Not only that, he is just a trash autotune singer. Only redeeming quality is that he brings a bunch of white bitches into the rap scene for the eventual BLACKING

Gold Teeth and Face Tattoos are also an Ancient Viking tradition. Again stolen by niggers.

Attached: Viking Warrior.jpg (570x608, 64K)

He was the top rapper of 2018 so why you salty nigger?

>seething

why do niggers like 'Charlemagne tha God', think it's okay to appropriate white culture and steal our shit?

We let you have rap and r'n'b pop because we're too busy leading indie rock, techno, almost every area of music that isn't nogs in cars demonstrating their suspension.

> Leading indie, rock, and techno

1. Rock is dead
2. Indie is literally 100% far left-wing nonsense
3. Techno is kinda gay

> almost every area of music that isn't nogs in cars demonstrating their suspension.

is that a fancy way of saying shocks?

That's why his garbage ass album got moved to pop?

hiphopdx.com/news/id.48748/title.post-malones-beerbongs-bentleys-moved-from-rap-to-pop-category-for-2019-grammys/amp-context

Attached: Screenshot_20181217-235643_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 526K)

>Garbage Album

IS that why Google said it won best album of 2018?

> google.com/search?safe=off&ei=038YXN3GA8yUtQW0y5_gBQ&q=beerbongs and bentleys awards&oq=beerbongs and bentleys awards&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0.20042.21129..21496...0.0..0.104.624.6j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j0i67.q0pIu-j1ag0

> It got moved to RNB

Yeah because niggers wont shut the fuck up with their complaining and since it would have been the winner in 2019, the idea of a white dude winning a rap award was too much for salty niggers to handle.

Attached: BEER BONGS BRINGS HOME THE WIN.jpg (980x653, 99K)

>Rock might not enter the (((charts))) but walk past any guitar shop, record store, perhaps these have all been replaced with weave shops where you live but it continues to be a popular area of music

>Indie might be associated with a sound, but it means independent of a (((record company)))

>Techno is in part a black artform, but irrespective of this, to say "genre x is gay" betrays that you've never owned a piece of music, just Napstered Chingy MP3s. Techno is very broad, not sure if you're thinking of EDM which is the soundtrack to roasties getting herpes or actual electronic music that is expansive, abstract, reflective, deep.

>Just another Amerifat with no culture or understanding of the world around them. Reconnect the lard hose and go back to sleep.

It got moved to pop not rnb with post malone will be competing with Taylor swift and ariana grande.

First off award shows are jokes, second the ama is a knock off Grammy so it's a joke of a joke. Post malone makes music for white people who want to hang around black people and feel included. Nobody takes his shit seriously. If you're going to shill for a white rapper at least pick an actual rapper, and then pick one of the actual good ones

> >Rock might not enter the (((charts))) but walk past any guitar shop, record store, perhaps these have all been replaced with weave shops where you live but it continues to be a popular area of music

WHY IS THAT ALL IN GREEN??

>Indie might be associated with a sound, but it means independent of a (((record company)))

which is just small scale and why that shit doesn't get on the radio.

> >Techno is in part a black artform, but irrespective of this, to say "genre x is gay" betrays that you've never owned a piece of music, just Napstered Chingy MP3s. Techno is very broad, not sure if you're thinking of EDM which is the soundtrack to roasties getting herpes or actual electronic music that is expansive, abstract, reflective, deep.

LOL! How is techno a nigger thing? The only black people i see who listen to techno are nerdy emo blacks who act white.

>Just another Amerifat with no culture or understanding of the world around them. Reconnect the lard hose and go back to sleep.

says the newfag that doesnt know how to properly use Green Text.

I don't understand why Egyptian Lover isn't more popular. He's even got a song for incels:
youtu.be/2BNUV9SiEVg

Post Malone's appearance (looking like he sleeps in a drain to avoid helicopter spotlights) is indicative that manufactured pop is devoid of ideas and clutching at anything they can to get attention. "OH LOOK AT JANELLE MONAES VAGENE DRESS STUNNING AND BRAVE"

You poor dumb bastard.
You didn't address the first point.
The second you agreed with my definition of "indie," undoing your first.
Then you show everybody you're no musicologist. Techno was in part a Black AND European artform, with ideas crossing the pond and even a little professional competition. Sorry you missed it and live in some buttfuck part of the US where there's one petrol station and a Slurm dispenser.

> post malone will be competing with Taylor swift and ariana grande.

Who are all bigger than any black music artist in America right now.

> Post malone makes music for white people who want to hang around black people and feel included

is that why his concerts are 96% white people?

> Nobody takes his shit seriously.

Which is why he is going to be going against the top artists in America? LOL! okay kiddo.

> shill for white rappers that are good

No, you just mean ones that you like and i 100% bet they are all garbage and nobodies and not nearly as successful as Post.

Attached: LIVE.jpg (1000x555, 96K)

> you didnt address the first point

Because you cannot fucking green text properly and what you said looked retarded with the green text.

> The second you agreed with my definition of "indie," undoing your first.

How? It's a small scale operation with it being made by FAR-LEFT liberals. Just a fact.

> Then you show everybody you're no musicologist. Techno was in part a Black AND European artform, with ideas crossing the pond and even a little professional competition

Go to a technoclub anywhere in America, Europe, or Australia and its going to be 99% white people with a white DJ.

The American education system at work. Kill yourself, you painfully stupid burger.

fuckin love this song

this holds the record for longest song ever stuck in my head. I started going crazy cuz I couldn't get it out, even after months

Attached: 1544385710500.jpg (500x573, 46K)

>Answers none of what I say
> Uses Ad Hominem response yet cannot use Jow Forums properly

Wew lad. Go get stabbed by a Manta ray.

Attached: steve-irwin-death.jpg (700x464, 167K)

There would be no niggers in show business if it were not for Jews.

Attached: Israel Cohen a racial program White genocide Jews.jpg (1315x128, 70K)

One of the greatest rap songs ever made my man

>There would be no niggers in show business if it were not for Jews

Attached: c jew black african negro.jpg (431x600, 269K)

There wouldn't be niggers in America if it wasn't for fucking god damn British people

or Dutch. whatever the fuck they were.

Regardless, whoever came up with the idea to enslave niggers, and not just eradicate them, is a fucking god damn kike who fucked up society for the modern world.

Enslaving the niggers was the dumbest thing we ever did. Genocide was the only logical answer.

Attached: slavery-british.jpg (1200x871, 350K)

> by A. Wyatt Mann

Top Kek

Post pics of him at the range

like this?

Attached: a1.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Attached: a2.jpg (1536x2048, 333K)

Attached: a3.jpg (1242x803, 50K)

Attached: a4.jpg (480x360, 17K)

full tac mode here

Attached: a5.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I'm a beta bitch faggot white boy who craves big black nigger cock cumming his sweet holy nectar deep into my rectum, filling my tummy with his yummy sacred semen

You're a fucking homosexual

This guy was seen with Greg Lanksy/Aouizerate promoting BLACKED
Get a grip you fat nerd

Winning a rap award is like winning the special olympics.

*jew spotted

You should swollow a bunch of Tylonol

Fake News.

Post Was as an Adult Entertainment Expo and went to like 20 different booths and had his picture taken and he didnt have it with a bunch of black dudes and white women.

And what in Swedistan have you won?