"Good morning class, my name is Ana Kasparian, and I will be your Political Science 101 professor this semester"

>"Good morning class, my name is Ana Kasparian, and I will be your Political Science 101 professor this semester".

What do?

Attached: kasparian43.webm (466x478, 1.15M)

Fuck it like an animal in front of the class to assert my dominance.

that's not a professor, it's a whore

Go for the armpits first, user.

Take a shit on the desk

god know how many abortions this bitch had dude and std treatments

While making eye contact with everyone in the room.

Same as every other political science class: not pay attention. Although this one would have reason to look at the prof

Well time to drop a class.

wow, shes so new age, so relatable.

Now I totally want to go back to school to this hotties as my teacher

OH WAIT

we've all seen her lose her shit
we all know shes a lesbian/fuck anything that moves degenerate
We all know shes fucking a psychopath trying to brainwash everyone
,but hey the niglet in the back raised his eyebrows at her so she must be coo

Make fun of her nose job.

Ask her about nose jobs ans Armenian genocide.

Danget beaten

Attached: bLGYhSv_d.jpg (640x714, 27K)

Probably rub the tip of my penis on my desk desu

Attached: Kirby Hi!.png (1548x1548, 716K)

This

Subtly convert her over the course of the semester. Seduce her to a BDSM relationship claiming it as an outward manifestation of my white guilt. Gas her at year end and call it failed bondage-play claiming it as her fetish and that she shouldn't be shamed.

probably 10

>Although this one would have reason to look at the prof
I'd have a lot of fap material, it'd almost be as good as back in high school

>we all know shes a lesbian/fuck anything that moves degenerate
Well I move, where's my turn?

Ask uncomfortable questions about why she chopped half her nose off and refuse to give up the topic.
After a solid 15minutes of questions about her honker I'll shift my attention to the Armenian Genocide

Attached: Sundial.jpg (1920x958, 272K)

Poli sci was my major and I wish my 101 prof was hot. I had a former legislator for 101 and an ex governor for 320. There were some roasties in the middle levels though.

>Subtly convert her over the course of the semester.
Fucking based and redpilled

>Seduce her to a BDSM relationship claiming it as an outward manifestation of my white guilt.
THIS. I want her to dominate me and humiliate me for being a white boy and a republitard

>Gas her at year end and call it failed bondage-play claiming it as her fetish and that she shouldn't be shamed.
Based cover up story. Murder is illegal though I think so it might not be a perfect plan. Based and brappilled

Attached: Kangaroo.jpg (436x675, 28K)

as if that matters when asserting dominance

Kiwis outdoing Aussies right here boys.

>Poli sci was my major
Congrats on paying lots of money to be made less smart than you were when you started

>Kasparian
Kidnap and put her in my rape basement where animals like her belong.

>boobies
What a thot.

The first thing I "do" is complain to the administration about my teacher dressing unprofessionally / in a sexually provocative and distracting manner.

You sound like you were fun to have high school government class with kek. There were always a few students who were actually autistic enough to hold the teacher's feet to the flame in front of everyone and grandstand in a hilariously dramatic way. I actually got into a few arguments with my teachers that were pretty cringe worthy as well

What was this whore thinking? What was she trying to provide by dressing like that for a classroom full of students? A tight red dress isn't even close to appropriate attire, that stupid thot.

>what a revealing outfit
>what??
>your outfit is very revealing and I'm a horny 19 y/o how am i going to take you seriously or concentrate?
>remember the 600,000 trillion

Attached: 1544333745858.jpg (500x527, 158K)

are Armenians white?
asking for a friend

Attached: potato apu.jpg (846x1024, 80K)

Why is she dressed like a street walker while teaching kids? Lol, I like how the dyke and dude don't even care for her ugly busted ass, they're not even staring as most would.

My NIGGAS

Transfer to a real school that uses quarters.

Eh, I was on scholarship and was more interested in hunting, fucking, and drinking, and the law degree after made it worthwhile.

Why ruin it for the rest of us you absolute massive fag. This is the closest thing to pussy I get. Degeneracy is what fuels the beta male's sex drive in the absence of actually being able to pair bond with a woman (of course this imbalance itself is caused by the prevalence of degeneracy in society so it just becomes a vicious cycle that betas become conditioned to not only accept, but to openly defend.)

Come to think of it, fuck it, you're right. We need these genocide denying thots put into burqas ASAP

Attached: Ave.jpg (333x187, 11K)

You don't know the half of it.
Our Social Studies teacher had a wig

No.

Woah woah, she's only 6 years older than me and looks 7 years my senior?? Shit, that sucks.

Shoot it..dirty fucking turk

Pretty good nose job though, she went from hideous to some level of decent

>are _____ white
>asking this on Jow Forums
Someone's answer will always be no. Doesn't matter if the group you're asking about is European or not.

I'd take her class with an open mind but not be afraid whatsoever to show my power level if need be. I just took an economics class with a young white female professor and she was a based as fuck free market capitalist who even used the whole gay wedding cake thing as an example of how the free market can even handle social situations better than government intervention.

>yell out "BUILT LIKE A 12 YEAR OLD BOY"
>piss on the floor
>scream

Attached: 1492814873132.jpg (1366x1080, 451K)

Kek. Yeah our government teacher was an old horny crone who used to call me "mister handsome."
I got into her with it about the fact that she was saying we should give fair trials to the people who do things like pearl harbor/ 9/11. Also had a really cringe argument with the class's wokeblackgirl on the subject of illegal immigration. I was a sperg but my heart was in the right place.

Oh, okay. I didn't realize you became successful. Saw a guy on here the other day saying he was a polsci major and he was basically saying it was a total waste of time. Glad to know you were able to make the most of your time there and make a good life for yourself

Accuse her of rape and get her fired.

Okay, now THAT'S redpilled

>some level of decent

Attached: 1510715835386.jpg (1200x600, 479K)

This. But unironically. I want her to rape the fuck out of me. Imagine her playing with your butthole. One can only dream, really

Getting her fired and sent back to The Young Turds is a nice bonus

Attached: 1510715623983.jpg (1200x600, 106K)

>armenian
Fuck her in the ass like a MANLY TVRK BVLL

This app was such an effective and savage redpill dispenser that they have to shut it down, right?

If I ever start to feel like I'm on my heels when dealing with a beautiful woman I just remember pics like this, works every time.

I'm a Poli Sci major, it WAS a complete waste of time. The only thing I got out of it was on a whim, I joined the Army and went to Officer Candidate School. My life turned out pretty good and I saw the world, but, they were accepting anyone with a bachelor's degree that was stupid enough to sign up while two wars were going white hot at the same time.

So basically,

Poli Sci < Industrial Society and It's Future

Ah, 6 months older, not years. Time for bed, I suppose.

what causes a woman to become this way

The roastie cries could be heard from space

Tell that hoe to lose weight, that dress makes her look like jabba

Welp, never mind, make it 20 years my senior. Gross.

Whip it out and start stroking

>Poli Sci < Industrial Society and It's Future
kek, maybe I should give that a read after all the shitposting on /lit/ I've seen about it.

I'm currently in the DEP program for the Army (I'm enlisted). About to ship out in January. Any advice? And how is life on the officer side? I scored pretty well on the ASVAB and got a great job, but I might want to become an officer one day as well

>curves too much fo yo ass whyboi??

Attached: minlaug.gif (245x245, 977K)

based

Drop a few of these bad boys around.

Attached: DOovEojX4AETuN5.jpg (1200x600, 95K)

I love these apps, but that seems a little overexaggerated, not gonna lie. They make it look like she's contracted fatal herpes or some shit.

She hasn't.. right?

Immediately scream FUCK DRUMPF for free A+

No one answered my fucking question before about putting on a female that has no fakeup mask on. What's the app so I can fucking do it myself? And does it work on a laptop?

no but they're honourary

Attached: 1544069139723.gif (500x500, 236K)

>What's the app so I can fucking do it myself?
bottom corner lmao, MAKEAPP
>Does it work on laptop
probably not unless it's a macshit

>skank-splainin
>what do
wtf are you even doing there

Attached: 9809542234.jpg (600x600, 31K)

She has really bad skin
Even without MakeApp you can see all the blemishes under the facial plaster. She may actually look worse than MakeApp suggests

Attached: https---blogs-images.forbes.com-carolinehoward-files-2017-12-screen_shot_2017-12-20_at_4.02.08_pm_72 (1280x868, 1.02M)

A fucking kikess

Over 9000

>those pretty lips

Attached: gib.png (778x512, 45K)

Well I'm more retarded than I give myself credit for. Thanks, user. Guess I have to wait until I can into smartphone.

No, Ana.

Is she actually a Turk? I thought the ones with surname ending in -ian are Armenians and hence dark caucasoids like us

>all the faggots larping in this thread like they'd do anything more than the odd comment or just try to pass the class so their parents don't give them shit about flunked grades
You're as fucking deluded as fucking trannys and furries. Come back to reality, faggot.

please, you'd probably fuck Ana too

She is Armenian but the whole Armenian community in LA hates her with a deep passion because she refused to acknowledge the Armenian genocide.
Weren't Jews (inside the Ottoman empire) responsible for the Armenian Genocide anyway?

What an actual faggot.
We made teachers cry and quit.
Australians are so fucking weak now

nah you're a fag dude I'd totally slap her in the face with my 5 incher in class irl

>Australians are so fucking weak now
fucking based kiwi

I have tits, I read from a teleprompter....now I teach a class on the constitution as I advocate for big government, censorship on the internet and disarmament of the people by a president I call orange Hitler.

And discuss.....

Attached: 59a41d8241a7e.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

>Weren't Jews (inside the Ottoman empire) responsible for the Armenian Genocide anyway?
Jews are responsible for the fact that I stubbed my toe yesterday, so who knows, probably

You had me at "I have tits"
Not like she has much else to offer desu

Ask if I can eat her pussy and ass out

Jews dont really need to be behind a bunch of muslims killing masses of people for no reason, muslims just do that naturally. That is why the jews like having them pour into europe though.

Wojack?

Attached: 52F3F404-BA91-4BD3-A2D1-350C3B73220A.jpg (1115x1159, 310K)

Wait til she leaves then sniff that chair.

Ana hates everything about herself. Nose job, fake tits, married a Mexican, hates Armenians, works for a company named after the group that killed 50% of her genetic stock. She's a garbage truck. And now that she's hitting the wall, i can't wait to see what's next for her.

Just allow her catch you drawing something like this.

Attached: classdoodles.png (636x640, 33K)

Nope. I'm not a horny person, she's old, busted looking and fucking insane.

>What do?

I repost the story again and again for years.

I don't know why but i always found her incredibly attractive even though i hate her.

I'd pretend to be a liberal until she lets me nut on her face as I roar out the most masculine MAGA she's ever heard.

ya got a loicense for public shitting?

>get money back
>spend extra time on /pol
>have free time for more ponrhub
>profit

ask how much moeny she put into plastic surgery and start handing out pics of what she used to look like, kek

trying to hard to make her hot when she's crazy ugly
raise your standards. tits out =/= hot. ana is ugly. actually it's better to never have tits out because it shows the girl has some morals.