Trap kills baby

>autopsy showed the girl had extensive internal injuries and broken bones throughout her body.
>New Mexico resident who identifies as a woman.
>Boniello and the baby’s grandfather had met earlier this year over a dating website, and Boniello moved to Rockdale several months ago to live with Rader’s grandfather.

theeagle.com/news/crime/year-old-charged-with-capital-murder-in-rockdale-child-s/article_08c05fcc-f8d7-11e8-94be-476a3ed3600f.html

When will society finally accept that traps are mentally ill and belong in a fucking asylum.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1284x694, 146K)

Still hot, I would have tapped that boipus.

Lol, can you imagine leaving your kid with a gay man or trap to watch for a few hrs.

Bump

trip of truth
>When will society finally accept that traps are mentally ill and belong in a fucking asylum.
first you have to remove the kikes that say it's normal, then you have to kill every pedophile to stop them from fracturing the minds of more children, this includes every leftypol'er because they want to fuck babies

>Grandfather is primary care giver of a 1 year old
>Grandfather still works
This is a 35-50 year old nigger we're talking about. Read between the lines

>mental disorder kills a baby
it checks out

Attached: thing2.gif (75x120, 41K)

what the fuck is this? like you're just cherry picking news articles to make trans people look violent? way way way more cis hetero parents kill their babies than trans parents.

traps aren't affecting your little bubble of society at all, if you don't like them then don't hang out with them that simple

>Grandfather is primary care giver
>Still finds time to date traps online.

kek.

the mentally ill should not be allowed to be around children

Thought the kid got caught in a bear trap desu

Or, instead of hanging out with them, we hang them.

Attached: gaymarriage.jpg (659x836, 214K)

I'm going to find out if advocating for violence against protected groups is illegal in your country and if that's the case then you'll be hearing from the authorities.

brb :)

>traps are mentally ill and belong in a fucking asylum.

Attached: download.jpg (1920x1080, 565K)

The kid was wearing high heels and fell down the stairs. Just an accident

Don't forget to tell them to gib milkies too.

Attached: 154380870795.jpg (1280x840, 207K)

When does this Grand Happening take place? asking for a friend

>Mexico
>protected groups
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I doubt it. That's one thing Mexico has going for it over Canada; they generally frown on giving mentally ill people accolades and special privileges.

Based MexiBro. I salute you.

Do me, do me!

FUCK NIGGERS, FUCK JEWS! FUCK YOU GAY LADYBOYS TOO I'LL LINE YOU UP AND EXECUTE YOU! IN ON MY WAY TO THE NEAREST SYNAGOGUE RIGHT FUCKING YOU FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGER JEW!

well thanks to napolean it turns out what you said is a hate crime in your country.

enjoy your next (aka last)5 years in a mexican jail, I hope it was worth your hilarious hateful comment on the internet that accomplished nothing. I expect the FBI will cooperate because of NAFTA or whatever. have fun in the pokey!

Once again, I doubt it. Some leaf is thirsty for boipuccy

>being this fucking Canadian

you little chink leaf faggot, I'm going to find you and flay you just because you're a slope cunt

Attached: Youmustgoback.jpg (400x300, 42K)

Plot twist, snow nigger: im posting from jail.

Attached: 1543105076069.gif (570x537, 48K)

>mexican intellectuals
yeah, we can see your flag, Pedro.

Attached: FeedYourLeafblower.jpg (540x545, 69K)

And once again, based MexiBro. Hope your family is bringing food.

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1540573111695.jpg (896x895, 959K)