Sage yourself schitzo

>Russia
>Latvia
>Ukraine
You fucked up.

>the places with some of the whitest people aren't white
sorry bro, they're undeniably white.

You didn't color that small part of Kazakhstan as Mongol

Slovaks, Hungarians, half of Czechs are Meds? Fucking kek. What’s next, Poles are Nordic? Romanians are Baltic?

this map would have been accurate only if you showed us Romanians as Whites, and Hungarians as Mongols.

Attached: Zsidorszag.jpg (2048x1533, 1.3M)

What a fucking idiotic map, considering the fact that Hungarians, Slovaks, Ukrainians are light haired and fair skinned. Nothing med about those.

OP gets the rope for autism

Hungarians are genetically related to West Slavs. Nothing Mongol about them. Romanians on the other hand being a Turkish vassal for nearly half a millennia on the other hand..

It’s a sage, ignore

True map, yours is false and pathetic.

Attached: 91CD8D80-2929-4449-9EE5-B99A60AE1C90.jpg (1024x922, 137K)

>Romanians on the other hand being a Turkish vassal for nearly half a millennia on the other hand

not really no. you filthy shills always try to make us as less White as possible.

and Hungarians got fucked by Turks after Mohacs, and Austrians liberated them, plues before that they came from Central Asia.

Attached: MIhai and Rudolf.jpg (2296x3392, 981K)

>shows Romania, Moldova, and France as brown
>call anyone else false

Attached: iohannis22-71506100-465x390.jpg (605x341, 27K)

>and Hungarians got fucked by Turks after Mohacs, and Austrians liberated them, plues before that they came from Central Asia.
Ottomans only controlled south Hungary as a vassal and they were not under controll by them for almost 400+ years unlikelike Romanians. They were only under their administration for 123 years and many southern Hungarians fled north into Nitra (Slovakia). Not enough time to affect the gene pool like Turks did to Balkans. Genetic testing also shows no Turkish genes (J2a haplogroup)

Also, they come from Urals, not Central Asia. And genetic testing/autosomal DNA proves they’re no different genetically from Slovaks or Poles as the original Magyar chieftains assimilated the local West Slav tribes living in Pannonia rather than murdering them and ethnically replacing

Try harder sage

Most Romanians are definitely not light eyed, Moldovan maybe

This map is literally almost 100% true with the only exception being Moldova which should be blue.

>butthurt seething viciously attacking me.

wow as i really thought, the angry shills keep coming. may you please show your true flag?

if not, sage to you too.

Attached: locuri-de-munca-in-armata.jpg (674x464, 129K)

>make us as less White as possible.

You aren't white though. So there's no need for us to make you "seem less white".

Attached: Correct version.png (1199x1080, 309K)

Light eyes in Romania are common, blonde hair not really.

FUCK OFF KIKE

*light hair as well

sorry, i don't speak non-country.

this is the best map, and the true one!

Attached: 6880231263_d43fa425bc_b.jpg (1024x895, 307K)

this guy is so autistic the thing hes been doing the past 3 hours is this stuff

the absolute state of gypsies

>flag: Denmark
>calls me gypsy

JIDF or HIDF detected.

reminder no true Dane would ever call Romanians as gypsies.

Attached: batalionul_operatii_speciale-850x468.jpg (850x468, 128K)

GYPSY
Y
P
S
Y

you are a...

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

no true Dane would ever be butthurt at a Romanian for no reason and call Romanians as gypsies. you are some butthurt Swede or Hungarian tourist in Denmark.

Attached: A_Romanian_soldier_mounts_multiple_integrated_laser_engagement_system_gear_on_a_Humvee.jpg (3000x2000, 2.89M)

Romanians = Gypsies
It's just a fact.

Swedes = Somalis

it's just a fact.

and Romanians are not gypsies, we fucking hate them and want them gone! if you think we are gypsies, then you never seen a real Romanian in your whole pathetic life.

go on, give me more triggered (You)s, dance for me you angry ape!

Attached: stirileprotv.ro-Klaus-Iohannis.jpg (620x413, 38K)

I agree that Swedes are Somalis.
I've lived in Romania for 3 years with breaks as part of my work and I can confirm every Romanian is a gypsy.

Attached: 77EEE839-77C1-4B25-B2B5-469816390F80.jpg (741x649, 51K)

>I've lived in Romania for 3 years

in what part of Romania? hope not Bucharest or anywhere in the south, some there really act like filth gyps, true.

Imagine people who have such a lack of culture they identify themself with a color.

If i remember correctly about 70% of finns have blond hair and blue eyes, we are one of the whitest races in europe.

Cluj napoca and Brasov and I also moved around more rural areas.
All Romanians are fucking Bosnia-tier gypsies, and the few that looks just remotely mutty-white

Happy I'm done with that contract, what an absolute fucking shithole.

remotely mutty-white act like sandniggers I meant to add.

Unfortunately it will probably happen to us when we’ll be full of niggers, arabs, pakis n shiet. It’s kinda logical for them to sort people by “color”.

divide and conquer. ignore.

Produce more babies then chang

>Cluj napoca and Brasov

those are in Transylvania, did not expect that.

never expected you would be so assmad you would call us Bosnia-tier.

if you really hate gypsies, why not send all gypsies in Denmark to Sweden instead? maybe you would be less critically assmad, what a living trigger we have here folks! not even picrel is enough for him. but seriously, send all gypsies to Sweden ASAP.

Attached: 5d5.gif (304x161, 11K)

whitest mongols in jurop

Attached: aha.png (248x305, 99K)

>assmad
You're assmad because a white person who has actually experienced your shithole first hand for 3 years is telling you to go fuck yourself and now you are desperately trying to spin it into an ineffective circlejerk of
>u mad bro XD

Your country is shit and it's clear you are aware of it yourself but acting ignorant.

Lmaoing @ your damage control and trashbin non-country, absolutely top cake.

Attached: 1523062688492.jpg (284x276, 12K)

But I made France White though. Damn ungrateful frog.

You are fucking retarded.

Southern Russia, Rostov-on-Don:
tapatalk.com/groups/anthroscape/russians-from-rostov-on-don-t68980.html

Most of them are Russians.

>light blond hair
>dark brown eyes
fuck my robot eyes

Attached: suna.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>so assmad he still replies to me

why the fuck do you still reply to me if you hate me and my country so much then?

never said my country does not have problems, but then again, so are all our neighbors.

we can both go fuck ourselves and never talk again then, but you keep coming back because you want attention from me.

Attached: Klaus pahar.jpg (597x573, 65K)

>inb4 the Albanian Bavarian LARPer in Russia comes in and this thread reaches 300+ replies in a few minutes.

Attached: 1493252486332.png (2160x7680, 2.17M)

Guess I have to repeat myself
>assmad
You're assmad because a white person who has actually experienced your shithole first hand for 3 years is telling you to go fuck yourself and now you are desperately trying to spin it into an ineffective circlejerk of
>u mad bro XD

Hate? You think too highly of yourself, as if I'd allocate resources to hate on fucking gypsyland - I simply state my disdain and point out the facts since I've lived in your non-country for years and are thus able to absolutely blow your autism the fuck out.

>want attention
No, you see I'm not doing this for attention unlike you, I'm doing this only and ONLY to waste your gypsy living hours on the planet thinking you are ebin trollan butthurt anons XD

Keep doing what you do.

Attached: 1501454002119.jpg (250x250, 6K)

the more north you go from south france, bavaria, lombardy-tuscany, cataluna, the more poor/irrelevant regions you find. you'll have the same findings if you go south. the only difference is that the south is more vast than the north, therefore you can worsen more.

>Basque
>not white
Even tho I'm norman, I kinda like the Basques people. I don't understand why you don't consider basques as white. They are the oldest people ever recorded in Europe and they didn't mix with other populace.

>russia
honorary niggers
>latvia
albanians of baltics and gommies
>ukraine
>>/x/

then again americans dont know what white even is

>Hungarians
>Meds
>Jews
>Meds
>Chez
>Meds
lmao

Fixed

Attached: fixedMap.jpg (1837x1655, 477K)

>let me tell you who's white and who's not

Attached: 1542698298651.png (661x544, 413K)

So why are you white virgins bois mad at us darkies?
Why dont you go out and try to socialize with people instead of being a racist online?

Attached: 1422405574908[1].jpg (860x640, 67K)

Si Pablo, si.

>going outside at 2am
Because it's when the darkies come out and I don't want to get stabbed by one, much less talk to one

>Romania
>romanians
>should be brown
>Moldova
>romanians
>should be blue
pic related is you

Attached: I+do+love+brainless+memes+_3986a9fdee83344f8d633a0368ea3aca.jpg (624x589, 31K)

>implying you aren't already

>Le no data available face

And there he goes, I can read you like an open book faggot.
I'm also the guy you kept calling belo or some shit, you've been fucking played this entire time you moron.

Oh, and I've never lived in Romania I was pulling shit out of my ass but it worked since you low-key shut the fuck up about the gypsy thing after, guess I was right after all huh.

Jokes on you, holy fuck this is golden.

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 27K)

Bavaryan here.

Are you scared of and intimidated by my BIG BAVARYAN COCK, wh*toid?

>I've never lived in Romania

becasue if you did, you would realize we are not gypsies.

Attached: iohannis-1000x600.jpg (720x499, 93K)

Hi

because*

sup. this angry guy with Danish flag i met earlier and recognized him by his butthurt at me and writing style keeps being a seething.

thanks for coming here, i knew someone would come that would save it.

If you knew your real history you’d understand that Europe is Galls vs All. Germans, Irish, Prussian, Anglo, Nordic. WE ARE ONE. The rest of you are roman bootlicking shit.

COPE
O
P
E

Attached: 39a.gif (615x413, 1.96M)

>this angry guy with Danish flag

Snowniggers just can't deal with Romanaryan superiority.

Snowniggers are getting uppity. We need pic related to teach them a lesson again.

Attached: bismarck.jpg (940x528, 116K)

cope with what? at how sad you are that you keep following me, begging for attention like the assblasted faggot you are?

nice, you want me to be your friend right? because you have no one else.

Attached: 1530143067831.jpg (249x249, 41K)

that guy's buttmadness makes me glad Carol I was an officer in the Second Schleswig War.

>Carol I

His contribution against the sn*wnigger menace will not be forgotten, he is a national hero.

Fuck off gypsy.

and he did help BTFO them, i guess that's why that Dane hates us.

he used his military experience to BTFO Turks and Bulgarians later.

fuck off Mongol.

Attached: Armata-romana-in-Bulgaria-1913.jpg (640x416, 242K)

>Turks and Bulgarians

What's the difference?

Attached: 1345619002968.gif (399x399, 29K)

Truth hurts

Attached: riJLc2O.png (1600x847, 710K)

indeed. liberating them from themselves was a mistake.

Attached: liberating Bulgaria.jpg (1276x948, 810K)

>Truth hurts

Your microdick doesn't lmao

picrel is the truth.

Attached: Haplogroup_I-borders.gif (800x581, 94K)

>that flag
>that post

lmao the irony

Ah, finally one of you fucking retards gets it right.

Proud Elvish Mongolian union.

Attached: natsocspörings.png (309x433, 57K)

Fuck off, you dumb autist, this is a serious thread, stop ruining it with your autism.

Dumb ching chang chong.

IKR.

Attached: orban gyp.png (1404x996, 425K)

Found the diaspora gypsy

Magyar, more like Fagyar lmao

Get dabbed on germanicuck.

The sewage waste you call blood, makes you less than a roach.

Attached: Wa802X4.jpg (487x524, 137K)

>Found the diaspora gypsy

That should teach you to knock before you enter your mom's room lmao

I'm sure he's not french, if you want to know where he comes from look at my flag!

ja, or we can use Majomorszag.

Majom means Monkey in Hungarian, orszag means country, so it means country of Monkeys.

oh look, a Frenchman posting from home.

SEETHING

Attached: 1544306346325.gif (360x346, 170K)

That's what I'm trying to explain.

>SEETHING

like ur moms stretched-out slut clunge lmao

>eestis and nw russians are white
>finns aren't
Yeah i know that you Jow Forumstards are sub 80-IQ brainlets, but just try to use your brains for once

Don't even TALK to me, you slanty-eyed mong.

true, your flag should be France's flag from now on. they practically voted for this.

Attached: RIP la France.png (2256x763, 759K)

>American
>Calling others nonwhite

>yur mom lmao

So there it is the superior Gypsy intellect

Based germposter

see
lmao humiliated

Americans have gone too far saying who is and who is not white, and they wonder why everyone calls them 56% mutts.

stop bashing Europeans so much Paco.

Attached: 1512069657888.png (692x587, 142K)