What do you think he's doing now?

> youtu.be/z5WrgDzNIZ0

Attached: 69.jpg (1200x734, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6WDIvOLVk_w
youtu.be/PsDpRUGjFsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuckin' his thick ass wife

Attached: 69 Wife and Child.jpg (768x432, 38K)

>What do you think he's doing now?
GETTIN IFFY UH

Being a nigger somewhere

was expecting a fat girl
disappointed

Sucking Jewish lawyer penis

unironically this.

BLICKYS GOT A STIFFY UH

Why? would you make mixed baby's with her?

Do people not understand that this essay all a jewish plot for album clout, and now he doesnt have to act tough anymore. Takashi feared for his life and they created this scheme to clear his name

The jews threatened his life and were gonna use two niggers from the gang as scapegoats. But the FBI had them all wiretapped .

give it 18 months, user.

>What do you think he's doing now?
shilling his latest album

It was already #1 bro

Attached: tekashi-6ix9ine-dummy-boy-released-website-thatgrapejuice-600x600.jpg (600x600, 49K)

Imagine having this much money on you in the form of non-cash.

You're like a pirate wearing their own treasure chest.

Attached: It's Real Diamond and Gold.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Jews are SEETHING right now. You know his team he fired? They were working with ex mossad agents and planned on killing him a day before those charges dropped. They only charged him to keep him safe.

Exactly. That's what I was telling

The Hollykikes are fucking pissed off at this Goyim and they tried to use two niggers as scapegoats to take the fall when Tekashi was killed.

Attached: KOODA.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

hosting meme review hopefully

only jewellry a gentleman ever wears is a wristwatch, and a modest gold wedding band.

Fuck zoomers.

already passed out probably

7's of hope

What about a Custom Rolex?

Attached: Fancy Red Watch.jpg (759x500, 52K)

and a signet ring unless you're a peasant

You will never go back to the 90s.

from all the pussy

so long as it is modest and dignified and you are not flashing the brand name excessively, this is acceptable genleman''s attire.

This is right on the cusp of acceptability. I would say no, but some genlemen could pull this off.

Being a nigger

Diamonds are lame. Gold is money though.

What the fuck schizo shit is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=6WDIvOLVk_w

Attached: 1518083787470.png (750x555, 74K)

What the fuck

Attached: 1533994789283.jpg (1224x1224, 720K)

Who?

Would you classify his custom Rolex as excessive?

Impossible. He's a spic.

based. i love spics and degenerate rap music.
glad my boi is free. he a good boi

Wow. So deep.

what's confusing?

he's so hot

/OurTaco/

Attached: SCUM GANGGGGGGGGG.jpg (2500x1667, 793K)

Shill, he isn't free. Not even close to it. He'll die in prison

>mumbling, babbling taco niggers are this important

Everything he said is true. Look into it.

I can buy one right now from fucking DHGate.

Now you're getting it, Boomer.

Based and Redpilled post.

Attached: tekashi-69-.jpg (440x293, 18K)

tpbp
seriously decent quality post

Yeah because those aren't factory diamonds so the shit is worthless.

So is his wife.

Attached: Mrs. Tekashi69.jpg (780x437, 64K)

Fake thread
Y'all retarded

Probably 69'ing with some of those black dudes behind him. I kinda thought he was a fag desu. With all the rainbow shit and the 69 on his face and his retarded name....

*clap* *clap*

Literally monkey at a typewriter effect

Reports are he is in Germany right now.

Bitch looked better without the hair and the tat

According to who? Even TMZ would fucking know if he even took a shit the wrong way.

When they are the enemy of the Jew, yes.

No. They are custom diamonds which are more expensive. Designer shit my dude, plus that chain is worth $150,000

Is he by far the most obvious artificial "rapper" ever? What happened to niggers coming from poverty rapping about the struggle?

It's hard to call someone a fag when they are getting finer pussy than you.

A Canadian told me

If he's artificial like you say then why are the hollywood Jews and (((Drake))) coming after him so hard?

You know literally nothing about Rolex watches. That's a Day-Date with shitty fake diamonds. Want to know how I know? Same shit right here.

Attached: buss-down-iced-out-bezel-and-bands-replica-rolex-day-date-moissanite-diamond-watch-select-dial-color (360x480, 29K)

how is he the enemy of the jew
i dont follow nigger noise

Canadians fuck dogs. Either post a source or kys

oyster day date. Anything else verges on larping as a pimp or James Bond.

Not fucking buying it.
Nobody would know who this little chili powder Skittles faggot would be if nu-Jow Forums didn't grow up listening to niggershines thinking it counts as music. Nobody's taking that homo seriously.

Submariners are nice too.

fuck niggers and their struggle

North American pavement ape

Attached: 5279b6f31b3d81b87d26c064bc6d5b3efd7961c8_1_600x800.jpg (600x800, 175K)

YOU CAN TALK SHIT ON THE INTERNET, BOY

nope, the larping as James Bond comment was directed at submariners and pilot watches.

his watch is gold. That shit is some stainless steel nigger shit at a pawn shop. His shit costs over $100,000

Hey, I know Canadians are shifty Chinese rape babies who rape dogs but you don't need to cop that attitude with me, buster.

Fuck this idiot

youtu.be/PsDpRUGjFsE

James Bond doesnt wear iced out watches

Rolexes aren't James Bond watches anymore. You're thinking of Omega. Also, Rolex doesn't make pilot watches. They make dive watches.

Can you prove that it's gold? What type of gold do Rolex Day Dates use?

how does it feel when someone shits on your watch?

He's jewish you anti-semite.

OP is a fag tho why do we have to see his face posted here every day?

He's worth 4million. A gold watch with diamonds isn't shit for him. why the fuck would he be walking around with some piece of shit watch you can get at Walmart? Everyone would notice it you fucking nigger.

>thinking Aussies know anything about watches.
Okay.

Attached: qujAN2p0NNfE7ZgQk1C_1s0g-aRzBFuWJom7MhmXn7M.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=726e840 (960x720, 93K)

Yet he couldn't even get out of prison. If he was worth that, he'd move out of that shitty apartment he lives in.

> He's a nigger
> He's a spic
> No! He's a Jew!!

Jesus Christ you kike shills never give up

As far as I'm concerned aussies don't know shit. I just thought it was funny that after you called my watch shit, he called your watch shit.

Don’t forget your fedora

Your watch?

Fuck that man let.

1. He is only in prison right now for his own protection since he refused to go into witness protection after the FBI had wiretap evidence of a couple of niggers in his old gang that said they were gonna kill him.

2. Being in prison has literally caused his networth and fame to double since he entered prison less than a month ago.

3. He isn't going to do hard time. He is one of the top artists in the world right now. The rich and powerful always get special privileges in America.

A necklace with a religious symbol is also acceptable as long as it’s not effeminate looking.

now that is a gentleman's watch, user.

why are you fucking plebbit faggots shilling this mongrel mutt on Jow Forums ?
Who gives a fuck about him?
He is responsible for spreading his shitty degenerate music unto young whites and making them act like niggers.
Fuck off fucking kikes

>1. He is only in prison right now for his own protection since he refused to go into witness protection after the FBI had wiretap evidence of a couple of niggers in his old gang that said they were gonna kill him.
Well no shit, he's affiliated with Nine Trey.

>2. Being in prison has literally caused his networth and fame to double since he entered prison less than a month ago.
It usually does but can't Google someone's net worth and have it be accurate.

>3. He isn't going to do hard time. He is one of the top artists in the world right now. The rich and powerful always get special privileges in America.
He's not on a big enough label for him to be "powerful". If Drake did some shit like this, he'd be out already. Look at Meek Mill, his stupid ass rotted in a Philadelphia prison because he couldn't not violate his probation.

KYS there are very few boomers on pol my dude.

Takashi sucks black cock

Why does it not surprise me he is a coal burner?

Attached: 4153C614-6BF0-4923-9E0C-9508D5C3F9A5.jpg (400x400, 57K)

Meaning the watch i was talking about in the picture. Tekashi's watch if you want to be litteral about it.

I just dont understand how you would think someone who has all that money, and already has tons of gold and diamonds already, would bother having a fucking fake watch with fake diamonds and shit.

Everyone would notice it!

Attached: ccelebritiesfotoAD-COMPOSITE-6ix9ine.jpg (750x500, 69K)

no fedora. a traditional tweed cap for when you are visiting your country home.

Attached: vintage-gentleman-swag-glen-plaid-poor-boy-hat-and-suit-ovadia-sons-580x844-660x350.jpg (660x350, 41K)

nope. all good gentlemen are church or england. you are straying into catholic territory here.